Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@ilchul

thank you so much for the cut, i love this couple.

bogumie and irene are so freaking cute... the guy is handsome and the girl is very pretty. their chemistry is the best !!!

i approve this couple. i feel bogumie likes irene, the way he looked at her was very sweet...im jealous:D

my fave : when he said to irene : "LOVE ME" , omooooo im melting + envy of irene shi.......

Edited by sharone_pink
  • Like 2

Guest ilchul

@sharone_pink you're welcome chingu :D yes they are so cute and you can see them comfortable around each other :D I don't think he have a crush on her but the way they play being playful around each other is so cute and makes our hearts flutter for them ;) 

my favorite part is him being all pouty face and then turned to her with a big smile on his face saying: "really?" :wub: 

Guest KristaA

#Reply1988 is set to air on 30/10 guys. Do you guys know if Bo Gum the leading man or not? he doesn't need to be the lead but I want he play a role that receive love =)) every roles (except wonderful mama) he played so far are all sad roles T.T

Btw english isn't my 1st language so I make a lot of grammar mistake but still it does make sense right? =))

I hope he's the main lead! I've seen enough of him being sad and miserable for ten lifetimes lol. I hardly ever post on forums, but I can't stay away after seeing PBG in I Remember You. So much love for him!!

Guest wizengamot

there's just so many bogum-irene moments in MuBank that i really love. to add to the list:

1. the episode where they have both curly hair and around the beginning part, Bogum was emceeing when he interjected that Irene is pretty and continues to emcee then he turned to his side and shyly smiled and bit his tongue and irene smiled and hit/push him

2. the episode where they are wearing printed polo shirts and Bogum sang ring my bell and call me baby and irene was watching him and was smiling, trying hard not to laugh. and then they both sing and dance to sistar's shake it.

@sharone_pink i actually think that sometimes. that Bogum likes her. ok, i'm not saying that he's madly in love with her because there's no way to know that but i could somehow say that he finds her really beautiful and of course their interactions probably makes his heart flutter. 

Guest ilchul

for who is interested :) 

11954683_816622758451298_408653968538247

cr: https://www.facebook.com/edwinkorea89/photos/a.347241042056141.84407.347121022068143/816622758451298/?type=1&permPage=1

quoted from: http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/ 

"NEW MODEL EVENT

Who is the new model for EDWIN’s 2015 F/W collection?
Leave a comment below in the facebook post with the name of the model in the photo above, along with the URL of the SNS or blog post where you’ve ‘shared’ this post.
We will gift winners (drawn through a random lottery) with a polaroid that has been personally signed by the model, as well as the new EDWIN clothes that is worn in the polaroid!!

Event Period: September 1st ~ 13th, 2015
Winners Announced: September 18th, 2015 on EDWIN’s Facebook,Instagram and Homepage
How to Enter:

1. Share the Edwin event page on SNS or your blog.
  2. Leave a comment on Edwin’s event page with the URL of your shared post, along with the name of the new model.
  3. Joining complete!

**admin note: the post doesn’t state that it’s limited/exclusive to Korean residents/people within Korea, so it might be worth a shot!" 

Edited by ilchul

Guest maiwun

TyjHWYq.png

I love how he's so consistent! hahah

Anyways, you guys know KBSworld has the english subbed ones on their channel right? I was planning on making cuts for it regularly with KBS World's english subs but I'm too busy to do that now x( 

From 2015.05.23 onwards is Irene and Bogum so you can check out their playlist~

Sometime ago I did make a cut for their first stage though which you can watch here if you're interested haha

@ilchul and we should give that contest a shot!! o v o

Guest maiwun

by the way, let's be careful when sharing fantakens. one of bogum's fansites (누리달 열엿새 / parkbogum.net) have been pretty strict with her photos due to international fans not respecting her rules and apparently she even had to resort to not levelling up foreign fans on her site, and disallowed reposting to instagram/weibo and even tumblr ><'' 

I suggest we embed directly from parkbogum_comparkbogumnetlovelylove, love graphy, that kind of you 's posts (there's also this account bogumpic, it's a photo bot and she basically just links the hq's :))

Guest ilchul

So this is my hamble translation for PBG's part in the article our chingu @lilac95 shared with us (thank you chingu :D

[Ripot @ Issue] Park Bo Gum , Do Gyeong Su, Seo Kang-joon, 1993's mainstream actors Troika/threesome/triangle.

[TV Report = Reporter Son Hyo Jeong] What happened in 1993. There is a spreading active actors born in this year, and are on the 'mainstream'. In particular, in its heart there are the 3 actors: Park Bo Gum , Do Gyeong Su and Seo Kang-joon.

Every Friday on KBS2 Park Bo Gum is gaining more popularity these days who is active as the MC of Music Bank show and became a hot hot star. "a 2nd Jo In Sung, have a warm appearance and nature which seems made people have a crush on him .The MC of the 'Music Bank'  was an example for a star's gateway to success, it is Park Bo Gum, 'Music Bank' MC, who proved his hot popularity.

It was the year 2011 where Park Bo Gum deputed in the movie "Blind" and was in last years movie "The Admiral: Roaring Currents". In the drama "Wonderful Days" he was the child actor for actor Lee Seo-jin as the rough lead, after that he appeared in "Cantabile Tomorrow 'and captivated the masses. He was equipped with a good looking appearance and good piano skills playing a smart and "yeosim" character which got him an assessment beneficiary. And this year, Park Bo Gum appeared in the movie "Chinatown" and the audiences met him in KBS2 drama "I Remember You" and solidified his position in the 'trend'. Playing the role of the mysterious lawyer Jeong Seon Ho, he draw a twofold/duality appearance as a devilish and longing psychopath and was favorably acclaimed.. Park Bo Gum is currently working on the drama "Respond 1988" which is scheduled for October coming from tvN' broadcasting. It captivated people's attention about what kind of character Park Bo Gum in going to play in this drama which have similar content of MBC's 1980 drama "Three Families Under One Roof".

sourse article: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000750635 

@dahae2006 thank you for the fanart and unfortunatly the pic above can't be seen, can you share the link to it if it's possible? and thank you in advance :D 

@maiwun thank you chingu for the subbed video, your efforts are much appreciated chingu :D and thank you for the video and uri Bogomie cutie gif :wub: and now I'll remember Bogomie whenever I see strawberry :P :lol: