Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Can I join you guuuyyss?
Hahaha I'm officially in love with Park Bogum. LOL.
I already find him adorable when I watch him in Naeil Cantabile.. I even watch the movie 'Blind' without realizing there's PBG in it. I watch it because there's Kim Haneul and Yoo Seungho back then, now when I look back, I was "What?! There's PBG there? Where? Who?!"

Anywya... I'm waiting for AM 1988! <3 <3

• Like 7

Hello everyone :)

I'm coming here because Park Bo Gum has stealing my heart with his acting in IRY..hehe..

Sure..he is one of the breakout star this year and he will be a big star in the future..

I knew him since last year when he acted in WD and Cantabile eventhough I didn't watch those dramas..

and I've accidentally watched his interview with arirang tv? christmast edition last year in YT and I was thought..oh this kid from WD and Cantabile and my first impression about hims is wow..his english is quite good :)

I like him more when I watched YT video when he sang Forget You song plus he was playing piano too..swooon..

and I can't believe when I watched video, he and Irene singing duet in KBS Music Bank while wearing a pink suit plus dancing..omg..our Min!!! his real character is so different with Min..I was mind blowing with his performance..

and last week? when he dancing together with beast at music bank ending..omg..omg..he's so cute!!

definitely will follow his acting (and music maybe?) carier from now on..

ps: I'm sorry..after I reread my post again, my post is full of my fangirling over him :wub:

• Like 8

I keep replaying this video.. Park Bo Gum singing Forget You (D.ear)

and I get an article about behind story how Bo Gum singing this song..

Park Bo Gum To Show His Piano Skills

bnt newsbnt news – Wed, Feb 4, 2015 3:57 PM SGT

wke5eioj0bg89b5hhr7m3wjahugfqr7c.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn] Park Bo Gum’s video was released.

In the video, he plays the piano and sings along. The song and video was known as the teaser video of new singer d.ear’s mini album title song ‘Forget You’.

Even before the singer releases his own song, he decided to let people know his song through Park Bo Gum’s voice. When Park Bo Gum filmed the teaser, he surprised the staff when he played the song right after he listened to the song.

Park Bo Gum showed his cello skills through KBS drama ‘Tomorrow Cantabile’ as well as his piano skills in ‘2014 KBS Drama Awards’.

Meanwhile, d.ear became a hot issue when IU sang his song ‘December 24th’ for Christmas. (photo by Blossom Entertainment)

https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/park-bo-gum-to-show-his-piano-skills-075718674.html

I prefer he singing ballad with piano rather than singing and dancing like he did with Irene..that performance didn't showed much his singing and music skills..

• Like 6

i busy browsing abut him and  found  his recent pictures & news  there

park bo gum vietnam fan page facebook" (https://www.facebook.com/Parkbogumvn) and "FY park bo gum" ( translation for his twitter) and http://prkbgm.tumblr.com 

news.php?nid=17958

http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=17958

thank you for the tumblr fan blog link omg it gave me life....

Check out the 'About' section, I just about died from how down to earth and sweet he is :wub:

• Like 5

Guest maiwun

hello new people!!! late but, welcome welcome~

and agree with @fleurofjasmine , he suits ballad a lot \o/ although i really loved that song he did with irene but i get why people (who don't know him) would think he "cant" sing just watching that performance hahah 

Thank you all ! I  jump from IRY thread to Reply 1988 to PBG thread for his updat news. I try to find his facebook and I found at least more than 15 facebook  account with his picture and  fan from Romania , turkey, Thailand, Vietnam ... All creat facebook acct with their own language as well. Dunno which one is his:wub:

I'm coming here because Park Bo Gum has stealing my heart with his acting in IRY..hehe..

Sure..he is one of the breakout star this year and he will be a big star in the future..

I knew him since last year when he acted in WD and Cantabile eventhough I didn't watch those dramas..

and I've accidentally watched his interview with arirang tv? christmast edition last year in YT and I was thought..oh this kid from WD and Cantabile and my first impression about hims is wow..his english is quite good :)

I like him more when I watched YT video when he sang Forget You song plus he was playing piano too..swooon..

and I can't believe when I watched video, he and Irene singing duet in KBS Music Bank while wearing a pink suit plus dancing..omg..our Min!!! his real character is so different with Min..I was mind blowing with his performance..

and last week? when he dancing together with beast at music bank ending..omg..omg..he's so cute!!

definitely will follow his acting (and music maybe?) carier from now on..

ps: I'm sorry..after I reread my post again, my post is full of my fangirling over him :wub:

yay

• Like 4

thank you @maiwun for your warm welcome :) 

yeah..I understand if people judged him, he can't sing just based only his performance with Irene. Because his singing with Irene sound average..

I hope someday he will release a single maybe? or OST from his drama and/or movie like his wish when he was interviewed by Showbiz Korea last year..

Park Bo Geum and Irene

Saturday, August 15, 2015 Irene | Park Bo Geum .
z1.jpg

Instiz: Park Bo Geum and Irene's selcas

-They rocked their uniforms today. The Music Bank stylist is much better than most idol stylists

-The way Park Bo Geum looks at Irene is freaking cute

-Park Bo Geum's a '93er?

-They match well... Watching Music Bank because of these two

-Pretty and handsome. They somewhat look alike

-The chemistry is undeniable ㅠㅠ
z2.jpg

z3.jpg

z4.jpg

z5.jpg

z6.png

z7.gif

z9.gif

z10.gif

z11.gif

cr: kkuljaem

After watched few MC cuts on YT, now I understand why people commented that they are so cute..hahaha..they are indeed so cute..esp Bo Gum..he's really full of smiling and agyeo when MC-ing Music Bank..can we get Bo Gum in rom-com drama please..

Edited by fleurofjasmine
  • Like 5

Guest ilchul

Hi @everyone, I'm new in this thread and sure thing I'm here because of PBG who stole my heart with his performance in IRY drama :D

I never thought for a second that I'll fall for him head over heals the way I'm now when I saw him for the 1st time in IRY but he just kept blowing me away by his brilliant performance as Min and I ended up being his fan and waiting for his new projects :wub:

OMO him singing I Forget You by D.ear was DEABAK!!! I knew he had a a pretty and sweet voice but not like this :blink: this is waaay much better!!! he has a really beautiful voice!!! Now I really want "Reply 1988" to have an OST with him the singer :D I keep replaying the video *swoon*

a side not question: is there something he doesn't know how to do? He blows you away by his acting, he steel your heart with his touching voice, he knows how to play piano and cello!!! :wub: 

here is a video with his singing cut from "Wonderful Mama" drama:

I just couldn't stop laughing, he's so obsessed with singing that he disguised himself (wearing a wig) so no one would know that he's in karaoke :lol: why his mother was so mad? was he too young to be there? :lol: and his scene with his brother singing and there mother coming in the room :lol: who would have guessed that our Minie can be this fun and hilarious :lol: would we see more of his fun side in "Reply 1988"? that would be great!!! :D

PS: @fleurofjasmine as I promised I'm here finally chingu :D

@kaiskloset thank you for opning this thread and @everyone nice to meet you all and thank you for all the pics, articles and videos :D lets keep sharing and spreading our love for this young talented man :D 

oh..hello @ilchul

yes!! his singing Forget You really daebak!!!! I keep replaying that video and I save a MP3 version so I can listen everytime and I downloaded an original vers by D.ear but I pretended that Bogum who sing (btw the original vers also as good as Bogum vers. I want D.ear featuring with Bogum in their next album)..haha..and why it just a teaser and we only can hear his singing in mere seconds?? I want a full version!! please Blossom Ent. (his agent)..let Bogum releases a single or sings an OST..

too bad chingu..I can't watch video which you posted :(

please watch Music Bank MC cuts, you can watch his fun side..he's full of smiling..agyeo and laughing when MC-ing. and his chemistry with Irene is so cute :) Have you watched his dance with Beast (kpop idol) in Music Bank ending last week? he's so cute !!! here is the video:

the way he dance thou..haha..I don't know but I wanna laugh.. :):):) cute..cute..

aside rom-com drama I also want him in musical drama (like Dream High) where he can show his singing and music skill..Cantabile only showed his music skill..

Edited by fleurofjasmine
  • Like 3

Guest ilchul

oh..hello @ilchul

yes!! his singing Forget You really daebak!!!! I keep replaying that video and I save a MP3 version so I can listen everytime and I downloaded an original vers by D.ear but I pretended that Bogum who sing (btw the original vers also as good as Bogum vers. I want D.ear featuring with Bogum in their next album)..haha..and why it just a teaser and we only can hear his singing in mere seconds?? I want a full version!! please Blossom Ent. (his agent)..let Bogum releases a single or sings an OST..

too bad chingu..I can't watch video which you posted :(

please watch Music Bank MC cuts, you can watch his fun side..he's full of smiling..agyeo and laughing when MC-ing. and his chemistry with Irene is so cute :) Have you watched his dance with Beast (kpop idol) in Music Bank ending last week? he's so cute !!! here is the video

the way he dance thou..haha..I don't know but I wanna laugh.. :):):) cute..cute..

aside rom-com drama I also want him in musical drama (like Dream High) where he can show his singing and music skill..Cantabile only showed his music skill..

It would be great if he makes a single and/or an OST, pretty please Blossom Int.!!! :D

why can't you see it? :( let me try post the link :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlJd_ZBOIpg

yes I watched some of them (still watching) and I loved them :D he's sooo cute :wub: and it feels great seeing him laughing after all the sadness and creepness we saw of him in IRY :lol:

and thank you for the video, hhhhhhhh he's so cute, he's dancing shows how much fun he's having :lol: 

that would be a great idea but we need a good story too because as I loved High Dream, High Dream 2 was a NO for me so I hope he'll have an opportunity to show his singing and music skill in a good musical drama :D

Edited by ilchul