Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

16 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Our boy is truly one beautiful namja!

@CJnDrama Twitter

Hi gumtaek, thanks for sharing these new stills.  So, working from a public relations department to a photographer now?  And Jin Hyuk holding a bouquet of flowers & hands it to Soo Hyun, is this already a proposal? Time flies so fast that this drama is about to end soon.  With only four episodes left, can we get to see a marriage at the end? Can't wait for tonight's EP! :P

8 hours ago, gumtaek said:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, rahma92 said:

@autumnight 

Hide contents

Isnt jang geunsuk have lighstick too? But idk if its official or not. 

I don't know anything about him sorry :vicx:

7 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Our boy is truly one beautiful namja!

His smiles makes my heart flutter and his serious face makes me melt :wub: 

I see no way out :lol: 

Those season's greetings... augh :bawling:

• Like 3

@gumtaek no exaggerations, watch it again when the subs come out and you will know what I mean. 

Edit

@gumtaek you mean 얼굴 천재? He’s actually deserving of more praise because face genius just means being blessed with great looks, what makes him stand out is that he isn’t afraid to actually emote. Sometimes that’s the problem with really good looking people, they are acting but being conscious of  their own looks gets in the way of giving it their hundred percent. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

@gumtaek no exaggerations, watch it again when the subs come out and you will know what I mean. 

Will do! Will do! Hope I can gif it!

DRAMA: Boyfriend Ep. 13

Original Article: [star news] 'Boyfriend' Baek Jiwon, Asks Song Hyekyo To "Break Up With Park Bogum

0002755356_001_20190116225916161.jpg?type=w540

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-01-16%2Bat%2B10.38.14%2BPM.png

1. +1613, -36 I understand how Jinhyuk-ie's mom feels so the ending felt a lot sadder ㅠㅠ I kept on crying ㅠㅠㅠ
2. +1149, -14 Jinhyuk-ie's heart must hurt a lotㅠㅠ But that's reality ㅠㅠ Since they're a family who lives a normal life, having something special like this happen to them must feel so scary ㅠㅠ
3. +659, -29 Park Bogum's emotional acting is crazy, Yeonja-ssi's too it was sad
4. +136, -4 When Song Hyekyo cried ㅠㅠ This was the saddest ending ever. Why is she so pretty honestly
5. +129, -7 Song Hyekyo's acting today was jjang jjang jjang ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
6.+118, -1 I understand his mom, but how about Jinhyuk-ie's heart ㅠㅠ Park Bogum's emotional acting is really good.
7. +103, -7 3 episodes left, I hate if it's a sad ending ㅠ.ㅠ
8.+44, -1 I cried seeing Hyekyo-ssi crying
9. +30, -3 Why is everyone's acting so good...

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Edit

@gumtaek you mean 얼굴 천재? He’s actually deserving of more praise because face genius just means being blessed with great looks, what makes him stand out is that he isn’t afraid to actually emote. Sometimes that’s the problem with really good looking people, they are acting but being conscious of  their own looks gets in the way of giving it their hundred percent. 

I can't read Hangul @ahdrianaa:D. In Moonlight Drawn By Clouds, someone posted his morphing microexpressions.

From the comic beats to the weightier emotions, Park Bo Gum consistently nails it and then some, and I find myself completely sucked into his character and his world. He not only makes Yeong feel like a living, breathing, real person, he makes it so easy to engage with Yeong’s emotional landscape, with his remarkable gift of morphing microexpressions. I feel like I never have to guess what Yeong is feeling, because Park Bo Gum’s amazing control, combined with his wonderfully expressive face, practically spells out – very specifically and oh-so-eloquently – every flicker of emotion for me.

Just take this example of Yeong’s shifting expression in episode 8. This entire range of expression plays out on his face in a matter of seconds, literally.

park-bo-gum-collage-3.jpg?w=820

Seriously, how is Park Bo Gum this good??

https://thefangirlverdict.com/2016/09/16/newly-taken-with-park-bo-gum/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

He was sooooooo good today, especially the end of the first confession. The subtle changes in expression. All hail the new king of melo in Korea.

And he's so good at eye-acting :wub:

Which reminds me of his interview talking about how he enjoyed learning to convey emotions with his eyes... 

http://www.ntoday.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=39924

translation credit www.doggi3.com

Reporter: It seems very important to look at the opponent actor in the eyes to act.
Bogum: It is good to look into the eyes and act for every piece of work. I am thankful for grasping this early. I didn’t know this well when I debuted. I was very inexperienced in acting and only memorised my lines. During drama “Wonderful Mama”, I thought of Bae Jongok sunbae as mother and when I looked into her eyes, I choked with emotions. At that time, I can’t explain the pleasure of this through words – ‘Ah, this is not acting. This is working hard to express the person.’ After that, I got the desire to express myself through eyes. I wish to become an actor who can express well using my eyes. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

Has his next project been decided? After his fan meetings it would be nice if he did a movie!

He chooses his projects carefully and he is particular about taking on varied roles and steers clear of being stereotyped but if a good role lands on his lap, I am sure he will take it on! A movie is great! We need to recover our strength for his next drama:D.

Ace Bed Fan Art

DxEGredVsAAA02P.jpg

Credit: Logo

• Like 1