Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

On 1/13/2019 at 9:13 AM, gumtaek said:

she just has to think, oh, it’s Park Bogum again; it’s really fun. “Every time I go  to  the shooting site, I  feel  like  I  am

getting more energy.” 

Trans by @4evgbogummy

Tweeted by @sword0616

Yes Yes we can see now. She's full of energy :joy: 

mhgzlzI.gif

What a cheerful man everyone laugh with everything he did :D

ExulbGT.gif

• LOL 4

On 1/13/2019 at 11:47 AM, ahdrianaa said:

Reveal hidden contents

Apple emoji? I know the red apple is supposed to be temptation and the green apple on Snapchat is used to show your “engaged” status. 

Lol. Sorry but I didn’t get you. 

Is PBG the new creative director as Blossom? He even designed SJK’s logo!

Hi ahdrianaa,  I guess Bogum has creative skill as becoming a designer, too. I heard that he is releasing his official light stick soon in mid-January.  They say that the white and blue light stick with the initials 'B' and 'G' in the center is designed by Park Bo Gum himself.  They called this "light stick" in Kpop Fandom but generally, it's called Glow Sticks - Another fun aspect of K-Pop is the “fandom” culture, represented by the light sticks. Bogum's light stick is very CUTE!  Every K-pop enthusiast knows that a light stick is an essential concert accessory. It is a practical item to have in dark concert venues but, light sticks act more like a symbol of fans’ unity and strength. So, even as an actor Bogum is so COOL to have his own light stick. Well, Bogum originally wanted to become a singer, though. And actors have fanmeets so, they could use this during Bogum's FM. :P

pbgjpg.jpg

@willenette 

Spoiler

Thanks :D I am familiar with light sticks since I have the eri bong (exo) lighgstick but as you mentioned the cool thing is I have never heard of a non idol having an official lightstick.

@autumnight in the cf Bogum says just like one needs to eat good things(tomato) to keep healthy, you need to sleep good to have a good day the next day. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ahdrianaa said:

@willenette 

Hide contents

Thanks :D I am familiar with light sticks since I have the eri bong (exo) lighgstick but as you mentioned the cool thing is I have never heard of a non idol having an official lightstick.

ahdrianaa although it will be released in limited stock, I'm sure his fans are still pleased of the good news. The merchandise will be available for pre-order for a limited time from mid-January but the details on how to purchase it will be released at a later date. I find the design CUTE because it has a white handle and a pastel blue and heart-shaped "On" button. The letters that stand for his name are intertwined and encased in a plastic globe along with wings and a cupid's bow and arrow. :P

On 1/14/2019 at 3:18 PM, gumtaek said:

Hi gumtaek, thanks for sharing the Most Talked About Airing Dramas for 2nd week of January. So, (3) dramas entered the ranking for this period.  Oh.......... “Memories Of The Alhambra“ lost its second place to “The Last Empress”. :P

• Like 1

4 hours ago, willenette said:

Bogum's light stick is very CUTE!  Every K-pop enthusiast knows that a light stick is an essential concert accessory. It is a practical item to have in dark concert venues but, light sticks act more like a symbol of fans’ unity and strength. So, even as an actor Bogum is so COOL to have his own light stick. Well, Bogum originally wanted to become a singer, though. And actors have fanmeets so, they could use this during Bogum's FM. :P

Koreaboo claims that he's the first non-idol actor to have a light stick :joy:

Spoiler

Park Bo Gum Releases His Official Lightstick That He Personally Designed

He has a lot in store for the lightstick!

mdSb6f0iSN6QnYm563JsTEk1ee6N8D2WZMCh7u023ykQZ3Yt86is_LkV9ubncxZZBF5EAXv5PUFubaogfSmWA0dLC0zxlNDzBw=s0-rj
INSIGHT | Published 16 hours ago
i

Actor Park Bo Gum will be releasing his very own official light stick for fans to wave in support of his promotions, and his agency finally revealed what it would look like!

The lightstick features a round, transparent globe with Park Bo Gum’s initials (BG) in the middle with a cupid’s bow and arrow. The design is particularly special as it was personally designed by the actor himself!

park bo gum lightstick official

Blossom Entertainment announced that sales will begin in mid-January and the specific details of how fans can purchase one will be released soon!

“Hello. This is Blossom Entertainment.

We’re planning on launching Park Bo Gum’s first official light stick.

Sales are set to begin in mid-January, and we will be releasing the product’s detailed information and purchase information soon. We ask for the fans’ high interests.

Thank you.”

— Blossom Entertainment

Park Bo Gum is the first non-idol actor to create his own fandom light stick. He had prepared the special light stick for his upcoming fan meeting tour across Asia, called ‘Good Day: May your every day be a good day’.

He is set to launch his tour in Korea on January 26, and continue on with Singapore on March 9, and Taiwan on April 6.

park bo gum fan meeting light stick

6 hours ago, rahma92 said:

They selling PBG's beauty :wub:

Why can't we have :love: as a reaction button? 

3 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

@autumnight in the cf Bogum says just like one needs to eat good things(tomato) to keep healthy, you need to sleep good to have a good day the next day. 

Hahaha... Thank you, I figured it would be something like that... but we see more of the tomatoes than the bed (actually we hardly see the bed lol), I cant help but want to tease Ace bed a bit :P 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, autumnight said:

Koreaboo claims that he's the first non-idol actor to have a light stick :joy:

Reveal hidden contents

Park Bo Gum Releases His Official Lightstick That He Personally Designed

He has a lot in store for the lightstick!

INSIGHT | Published 16 hours ago
i

Actor Park Bo Gum will be releasing his very own official light stick for fans to wave in support of his promotions, and his agency finally revealed what it would look like!

The lightstick features a round, transparent globe with Park Bo Gum’s initials (BG) in the middle with a cupid’s bow and arrow. The design is particularly special as it was personally designed by the actor himself!

park bo gum lightstick official

Blossom Entertainment announced that sales will begin in mid-January and the specific details of how fans can purchase one will be released soon!

“Hello. This is Blossom Entertainment.

We’re planning on launching Park Bo Gum’s first official light stick.

Sales are set to begin in mid-January, and we will be releasing the product’s detailed information and purchase information soon. We ask for the fans’ high interests.

Thank you.”

— Blossom Entertainment

Park Bo Gum is the first non-idol actor to create his own fandom light stick. He had prepared the special light stick for his upcoming fan meeting tour across Asia, called ‘Good Day: May your every day be a good day’.

He is set to launch his tour in Korea on January 26, and continue on with Singapore on March 9, and Taiwan on April 6.

park bo gum fan meeting light stick

Hi autumnight, thanks for sharing the link. I believe them.................. :P

• Like 1

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi autumnight, thanks for sharing the link. I believe them.................. :P

Maybe we'll see more of that from other actors :lol:

15 hours ago, gumtaek said:

@thesunset: From the gif you posted of Bo Gum eating the tomato, it seems he didn't bite into it and yet he makes a motion of munching it heartily. :D

You're right... Why not just eat it though? :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Park bogum is everywhere :w00t:

Eng sub for acebed

@autumnight 

Spoiler

Isnt jang geunsuk have lighstick too? But idk if its official or not. 

@gumtaek so he have music bank in saturday? Its mean another airport's pic! :wub:

Looks like his fm will end in early 2019, I hope its because he want to take a new project this year! I kinda excited with his new agency too :lol: 

• Like 1