Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

59 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

As I've shared with @rahma92 in the thread, if good projects land on Bo Gum's lap, then I am sure he will accept. Age-appropriate, varied roles with solid scripts. I also realize that when Bo Gum says, he wants to inspire in his roles, I take it to mean that the drama/film is ONE WHOLE, POSITIVE  MESSAGE to the viewers. If the projects offered to him meet these criteria, then we will see him in one soon.

Hide contents

I am not aware of any shipping war going on now. Is there one?

I still hoping he take saeguk again :sweatingbullets:  but will support him whatever he take for his next project. I prefer movie with simple story like 'love, rosie' or 'the fault in our star' :wub: 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, gumtaek said:

I read this several days ago...good that it has been translated.

I'm not a fan of any big company in korea especially with too many actrees. Sometimes they will end up ignoring his actor and just focus with popular one. Tho its good for actor to have a big company to back him up. So I hope this is a good news for us.

• Like 2

@tiendoank  i donot know how to react your post tien.   Like or laugh as you mentioned bogum n bogum only .   i just pity to him.:sweatingbullets: he could not escape from all shipping war since  2015 &  his 3 consecutive drama.  gumri / borene/ boyoo/  yoobo (yoona) .   

Spoiler

and now his leading lady fan n some shipper fan.

Sorry to intrude...

I just want to stop by and say this to PBG Fans.

Especially those who empathized wih us HK fans and took the trouble of posting in our thread.

Let me say our thank you:

Spoiler

I just want to add something that I have been meaning to post. As what KJH said, I am trying to organize my thoughts to properly say it.

TBH, I am not one of those people who swoon over PBG. I know that he is a great actor at a young age. He has a prefect body, height and talented to boot! While loving Encounter and being active in the thread however, I started to appreciate him more. PBG is a very likeable person. I saw him at 2 Days and 1Night and I am very surprised how refined his manners are. 

Moreover, I started liking him as a person by taking on KJH’s role. From the beginning we all know what could happen if he continued with this drama. To say it the least, it wasn’t the safest cast offered to him and he had alot to choose from. But he went ahead with it. Trusting his acting, pushing his capabilities. And making a stand. This made me like him.

Surprisingly though, what made me love him are his fans. I always believe that true fans strive to meet their idol’s standards, manners and belief. And I see manners in you. Much like his. And I admire and respect PBG more because of you.

So thank you to those true PBG fans who trust and stand by him whatever his choices are. :wub:

Encounter Wed-Thu 9:30PM KST :P

• Like 6

Park BoGum’s Twitter Update with CocaCola

BoGum’s reply to @CocaCola_Korea

Spoiler

“I am happy to work with #CocaCola this year too”

DwcL26jUYAIGV3F?format=jpg&name=large

Sine December 2016 with CocaCola... Good job boy.

@mellinadear yes, I think it’s as you said. There won’t be any change with Blossom and its management. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, dahae2006 said:

I just want to know where exactly is Hyori B&B in Jeju and how to go there as Jeju is quite big though.

I See You As I See Flowers' is the book that bogum's holding in the above picture ?

Hi dahae since last year, I've been curious about the address, too but up to now, I still don't have any idea or even read about it. Many tourists want to visit the place. I heard that many are also calling the city office of Sogil-ri for the address.

The 10 most-talked-about TV series this week

These were the 10 hottest South Korean drama series during the first week of this month, according to big-data analyst Good Data Corporation’s weekly monitoring report. 

Encounter, romance

The tvN romance series began with a bang as the first episode broke the record for the most watched first episode of any show on the drama-focused cable channel.

Starring Song Hye-kyo, who returned to the small screen nearly three years after “Descendants of the Sun,” the show centers on a relationship between a hotel CEO and her newly employed assistant played by Park Bo-gum. 

The two cross paths in a chance meeting far away from home in Cuba. In a separate ranking from last week, Park and Song were named the most-talked-about cast members of a TV series, leaving behind the likes of Hyun Bin from “Memories of the Alhambra” and Kim Bo-ra from “Sky Castle.”

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : Korea Herald

• Like 2

DRAMA: Boyfriend Ep. 11

Original Article: [herald pop] 'Boyfriend' Park Bogum Song Hyekyo, A Sincere And Childish Confession "You're Tight Inside Me"

201901092035155560284_20190109223837_01_20190109223912885.jpg?type=w540

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-01-09%2Bat%2B10.15.56%2BPM.png
1. +1545, -38 Today starting from the scene in Cuba my heart was already exploding and now their dating scene is this good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why is Park Bogum so good at acting stiff ㅋㅋㅋ
2. +1078, -30 Today was crazy, Jinhyuk-ie is so heart-fluttering ㅠㅠ Let's be happy with Suhyun-ie. God Cuba is so freaking pretty
3. +155, -5 Today seriously ㅋㅋㅋ was so sweet crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jinhyuk-ie and Suhyun-ie are tight inside me♥︎ Park Bogum's lines are so good no?
4. +151, -9 Park Bogum's heart-fluttering
5.+97, -4 Ah where can I find a guy like him ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm crying ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
6.+60, -3 Because of Park Bogum my heart's fluttering, I'm trembling ^^
7. +30, -1 Song Hyekyo you're seriously pretty wow crazy her visuals seriously