Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

7 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

Has his next project been decided? After his fan meetings it would be nice if he did a movie!

Hi ahdrianaa, I do agree with you - it would be NICE if his next project will be a movie. It's important to find balance and a method that supports a consistent quality of work ... :lol:

Watch: “Encounter” Shares All The Fun Behind The Scenes Of Park Bo Gum’s Serenade

7e3ef3a1fcaf4fb382ce85cbed8b661a.jpeg?s=

The drama “Encounter” has revealed a making-of video that shows the cast filming a sweet scene!

In episode 11, Park Bo Gum’s character Kim Jin Hyuk serenaded his girlfriend Cha Soo Hyun (played by Song Hye Kyo) over the phone.

The behind-the-scenes clip begins with Park Bo Gum practicing by singing to a stuffed toy. He cracked everyone up on set with his dramatic rendition of the song, before Block B’s P.O (who plays his brother in the show) joined him for a hilarious duet. The clip reveals that their joking on set was the inspiration for how P.O’s character suddenly opens the door to join in the song in the episode.

Next, the video gives a look at Song Hye Kyo acting as Cha Soo Hyun, who’s supposed to be listening to her boyrfiend lovingly singing to her on the phone. Instead, she was on a separate set where a lighting director is the one doing the singing with his deep voice.

While Song Hye Kyo initially grins as though she’s hearing Park Bo Gum instead, she ends up bursting out laughing at the situation, and the whole set erupts in laughter.

“This is my happiest day,” she said. “I had to find the time to say my lines, but it wasn’t the right note…” She then said, “Lighting director, you’re the best!”

The clip also includes some fun clips of Park Bo Gum getting behind the camera himself. It reveals that in the scene where Kim Jin Hyuk was taking a photo of their shoes, the footage they used was really filmed by Park Bo Gum. In addition, he also excitedly showed off his couple ring on the office set.

Watch the behind-the-scenes video below!

Get caught up with “Encounter” by watching the latest episode here.

Watch Now

credit : soompi news

• LOL 1

Our handsome Jinhyuk :wub:

DxFN3nSVsAEe7Xd?format=jpg&name=large

Cr. @tukkatamickie37

As we mentioned before that scirptwriter’s inspiration for Jinhyuk is BoGum himself,  in this episode it was just too obvious. The writer definitely watched Hyori’s Homestay :lol: 

1- The wedding photography scene

In Hyori’s Homestay when the couple wanted to take photos, Bogum volunteered to take their photos and they were totally pleased with his photos.

2- The scene when he was bringing the bouquet as the gift to SH

In Hyori’s Homestay instead of showing his face, he covered it with his gift.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

45 minutes ago, thesunset said:

As we mentioned before that scirptwriter’s inspiration for Jinhyuk is BoGum himself,  in this episode it was just too obvious. The writer definitely watched Hyori’s Homestay :lol: 

1- The wedding photography scene

In Hyori’s Homestay when the couple wanted to take photos, Bogum volunteered to take their photos and they were totally pleased with his photos.

2- The scene when he was bringing the bouquet as the gift to SH

In Hyori’s Homestay instead of showing his face, he covered it with his gift.

Its so trueeeee, I remember hyori's homestay when watching that scene :D

• LOL 3

5 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Hi gumtaek, thanks for sharing these new stills from EP14....His face here looks worried & concerned while he's holding his hand. I'm curious as to why the two are in the police station. Can't wait for tonight's EP. :o

10 K-Dramas With The “Rich/Poor” Trope That Are Actually Good

Ah, the epic “rich/poor” trope in K-drama land is just one part of the formula for an entertaining and dramatic series. It’s a trope that is pretty predictable, yet we can’t help but get sucked into it. There are obviously times when dramas fail to impress and we’re left with just a cliche K-drama that lacks depth, but I’m here to reveal some K-dramas that have this popular trope and are actually pretty good. Here’s a look at 10:

Encounter

“Encounter” stars Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum as Cha Soo Hyun and Kim Jin Hyeok, respectively. The two meet in Cuba and start to develop strong feelings for each other, but when they discover that Jin Hyeok works for Soo Hyun in Seoul, it makes for an awkward relationship. With the pressures of social class and media, Soo Hyun and Jin Hyeok are forced to face various obstacles in their relationship and their feelings for each other are put to the test.

encounter2.gif

One of the main reasons why I like this series is because the rich main lead is actually not male. While K-drama tropes tend to favor the male being the rich one and the female being the poor one who takes on odd jobs, this specific drama deals with the female lead being wealthy.

encounter-1.gif

encounter1.gif

Aside from this fact, the cinematography and simplicity of the series is beautiful and you will find yourself taken aback by certain lines and moments from the characters. Plus, you’ve got Hallyu stars Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum – you can’t go wrong!

Start watching “Encounter”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news