Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Q: The crying scene in the second half of the drama (Ep.15) was also impressive. How did you prepare for it?

Bo Gum: Since filming is not in the order of the drama's development, we filmed the sobbing scene

BEFORE the parting scene. I gave importance to the emotion of Soo-hyun, and cried when I recalled

Soo-hyun's lines when we broke up."Your Mom made me tangerine syrup. It was so simple and pretty.

How can I break something so precious? I was able to immerse myself in the feelings of the Soo-hyun

and Jin-hyuk's mother.

Note: He prepared by reading Soo-hyun's lines and immersing himself in Soo-hyun's emotions in the break-up

scene to prepare for the sobbing scene since the latter was filmed first. Wow, acting is hard work!

Source: shokibogum IG

Trans by @sword0616

Q: When filming was difficult, what was your source of strength?

A:: The support from fans is also the most powerful. I was encouraged by the articles and SNS messages of support

from the viewers of the drama.  Also the thought that I was part of this warm-hearted drama, being able to film with

actors and staff who were encouraging each other.

Source: shokibogum IG

Trans by @sword0616