Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

recommend_a4ff5c5feeb66309aeff7304bc98b56bbb39e7ea.jpeg

Park Bogum Revealed How Best Friend BTS' V Reacted to His Japanese Debut Single 'Bloomin'

Park Bogum gave a shoutout to V during his fan meeting in Japan. 

On May 21st, Park Bogum held a solo fan meeting event in Tokyo, Japan, as a part his debut album promotions. As you know, Park Bogum has made his official Japan debut with his album 'Bloomin' earlier in March. Thousands of fans came to the event and the actor talked more about his debut as a singer.

During the talk session, Park Bogum was asked how his relatives reacted to his song. To this, Park Bogum started, "My friend, one of my cute friends..." but got cut by fans who shouted, "TaeTae!" Surprised, Park Bogum continued, "Right, it's TaeTae. My litte brother TaeTae listened to my song and he said that he likes it." 

https://www.kstarlive.com/article/2019/05/24/park-bogum-revealed-how-best-friend-bts-v-reacted-to-his-japanese-debut-single-bloomin-230253

• Like 1

On 5/20/2019 at 8:59 PM, rahma92 said:

She posted this in her ig story :joy:

Hahahaha Anne actually liked and commented on that post. :lol: I bet that person did a screenshot already bragged that Anne commented on her postz #StrangerNoMore

• LOL 1

Kakao Page                                            2013                                                            2018

Sales                                                2.1 billion won                                         187.5 billion won

Volume of Transactions               1.7 billion won                                         220 billion won

No. of Subscribers                             3 million                                                  21 million

Kakao Page recently announced that its first-quarter earnings (2019) reached

a quarterly high of 63 billion won.

Trans & tweeted by @sword0616

• Like 2

15 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Hahahaha Anne actually liked and commented on that post. :lol: I bet that person did a screenshot already bragged that Anne commented on her postz #StrangerNoMore

Oh so that account not her friend's account

I guess Anne really a big fan of kdrama

21 hours ago, gumtaek said:
Spoiler

@rahma92: I watched all the videos of his arrival in Gimpo airport and saw that he got several of the letters. However, several fans handed the letters (or were trying to insert their letters as the car window was being rolled down) when he was already inside the van. It was really a problem of timing in terms of when to hand to letters. :)I would like to think given how Bo Gum is, that he was the one who said to try to get all these. However, not all fans were able to give him their letters.

Yess if we talking about Kwang jun oppa, how long he worked with bogum and how close they are, I'm sure he really know what bogum want, and what he need.

ZThEiBU.gif

Just see how kwang jun jumping to bogum in the first second he end his conversation. His eyes never left him :D

I felt kinda sad V is the only friend who know about his album. But I think its because their friendship is so precious. Its not like his friendship with other not precious (especially with his actor's friends). I m sure It will be more comfortable for him to tell V who worked in music.

• Like 1

HELLO DEER still have some picts of bogum in baeksang 

I wonder how many master nims Park bogum have right now.  its more than 10, I guess.

Beauty_bay, the one, hello deer, fallin bogum, golden bogum, carpediem, ribbon in the sky... too many! :flushed:

Kdgh5Av.jpg

ZG7mP3V.jpg

Bu14YlD.jpg

• Like 2