Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

19 hours ago, rahma92 said:
He standing with that pose for... 1 hour? :scream:  I cant imagined how tired he was.

Btw there's some fans who ignored him. Poor bogummy

@rahma92

Actually Park Bo Gum took about 1.20 hours for Hi-Touch after 2.45 hours of fanmeeting performance. (Totally 4 hours) 

My family and I were one of PBG's fans who waited for Hi-Touch with him, the path just before the Hi-Touch zone were several staircases. 

Some fans who are not familiar with Hi-Touch step up from staircases and not know in advance to meet Park Bo Gum so they passed by. (Fans did not ignore Park Bo Gum)

The voiceover in the clip mentioned that Park Bo Gum will have flight promptly after fanmeeting, please walk in queue very quickly, let walk faster. It made several fans be too excited. 

In 2017, Hi-Touch has been done on the stage with much less staircases in front of Park Bo Gum, fans can be much more prepared. 

============================================

Fanmeeting in Thailand 2019: Park Bo Gum's fans Project 

credit: "All for Park Bo Gum"

(Fans are very glad to see Park Bo Gum hold fans project banner in his twitter)

Dz0xF7kUYAAZk9s.jpg

Photobook Gift for Park Bo Gum from Fans in Thailand.

DziqBJwU0AAsGHo.jpg

• Like 3

Translated by microsoft 

[] Overwhelming popular No. 1 Korea young talented actor "Park Borgom" long-awaited Japan singer debut ❣ teaser [first- https://youtu.be/F-0WI30rdrs  served] A4 size clear File
First limited edition ➡
https://bit.ly/2TyKxYp  standard ➡ Edition >

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DLBYftCvIO-T1HVdxJzwk6LjqqxRAKEU/view

PBG-MNET-magazine.jpg

PBG-Studio-Dragon2.png

PBG-Studio-Dragon1.jpg

PBG-Studio-Dragon3.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Park Bo Gum  who  has  become  the  5th  MC for Hong Kong after the Singapore, Jakarta, Chile, Berlin

stops  on  the  World Tour, is  considered  the “Music Bank World Tour” mascot. Always  a  shining  star

on the World Tour, Park Bo Gum in “Music Bank in Hong Kong” is acting in a sensible fashion providing

consistency and humor as well in accepting the passionate welcome from the Hong Kong fans.

Trans by @stroppyse

Tweeted by @sword0616

• Like 1
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, NongpeeP said:

@rahma92

Actually Park Bo Gum took about 1.20 hours for Hi-Touch after 2.45 hours of fanmeeting performance. (Totally 4 hours) 

My family and I were one of PBG's fans who waited for Hi-Touch with him, the path just before the Hi-Touch zone were several staircases. 

Some fans who are not familiar with Hi-Touch step up from staircases and not know in advance to meet Park Bo Gum so they passed by. (Fans did not ignore Park Bo Gum)

The voiceover in the clip mentioned that Park Bo Gum will have flight promptly after fanmeeting, please walk in queue very quickly, let walk faster. It made several fans be too excited. 

In 2017, Hi-Touch has been done on the stage with much less staircases in front of Park Bo Gum, fans can be much more prepared. 

Aaahh I understand now, thanks for explaination. Park bogum really an angel, he did everything for his fans. Really, this is the first time I heard something like this. :wub: 

Another show that mentioned his name. Tho Idk what they're talking about,  but I watched Happy together that mentioned his name too and suddenly felt so proud. Isnt it amazing, how people using PBG as a standar of popularity, visual, etc :lol: they didnt using other name they're using PBG's name. 

The power of bts? :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

@rahma92 the male MC asked the female MC who she would choose if he appeared before her - very well groomed and dressed and the other option was a casual PBG, she replied that it wasn’t really a tough choice which is why everyone laughed and the male MC admitted it too. 

Woah thanks for translation. Happy to see you here :D

• Love 2

2 hours ago, rahma92 said:

@gumtaek I thought they will comparing him with Wonbin :w00t: 

Hide contents

Wonbin's visual is another beauty standar in korea

In the article, he was compared to Jo In Sung. 

When Bo Gum was still sporting his long hair and had TNGT pictorials, an article referred to him as the 2nd Won Bin.

Bo Gum has better pics that the one they used in the headline photo of the allkpop article.

@ahdrianna: Miss our feverish live recaps in the drama thread!  Many thanks for the translation!

@rahma92: Bo Gum lives on in many KEnt shows! It's a pity some don't have English subtitles! Sorry to ask this but what does a fast-growing Twitter profile mean and where did the 13K come from?...I use Twitter but I am not well-versed with the Twitter stat terms.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1