Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Dx-vtq4UwAA-qW4?format=jpg&name=900x900

* Bogum said through this work he learned that when someone who he loves and cares about is next to him, it’s a great happiness and a blessing. He thought that he should develop a mind that thinks and considers everything more deeply. He learned a lot about the importance of time. He tought that he wants to use the time that he has got well. He wants to give back the love that he received from everyone. 

( He really knows how to make me emotional, he is truly a beautiful person serenade-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862)

Dx_B5N1U8AAOzbW?format=jpg&name=small

** They asked about 2 year gap... Bogum said yes he didn’t act in any project but he didn’t rest. He devoted 1 year to study and graduate, then the next year he did Hyori Homestay, participated in Olympics torch relay activities, and was MC of award ceremonies and music bank. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

#ParkBoGum: "In the future, I want to show a different aspect through genres such as thrillers, medical dramas and musicals.

Yes please! Thrillers or musicals would be awesome... Or maybe comedy :wub:

2 hours ago, gumtaek said:

When I read about the acting controversy, I thought to myself, what was that all about? Only to find out afterwards that it was his 'yawn' in Episode 3 which netizens even made fun of. Our boy really has a healthy and humble mindset and I love that about him.

Hide contents

Allow me to rant and will revert to my 'striving to be Bo Gum mode'. But isn't that nitpicking? After all there is not one right way to yawn. We can yawn with our signature style. Bo Gum has been refined so I am not surprised at all that he yawned that way...refinely.

@autumnight: Did they use filters with these photos, too?

I don't think they use filters.. Maybe just some photo editing? I can see some bumps on the skin when i zoom in, so I don't think beauty_bai did much editing there :lol:

The reason I said the topstarnews overdid it is because the philtrum area (the groove between the nose and the mouth) is almost non-existent in the photos. It looks a bit eerie to me :sweatingbullets: 

Spoiler

The yawn controversy, makes me shake my head... It was a short scene and certainly didn't detract from the drama... Knets can be so petty with their criticisms...  

I hope Bogummy's getting enough sleep, I see dark circles under his eyes :vicx:Totally love his interview answers.. As usual, he has a great attitude and give well thought out answers :wub: I wonder if he's going to enlist this year? I read here that Korean men between the age of 25 - 27 can only travel outside the country 5 times... :unsure: 

@thesunset I think Mango is even better than the 'iron fist in velvet glove' that he used before. :lol: He's sweet and gentle, but with an inner strength to overcome the hardships in life. And he's 100% delicious :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 9:43 PM, dahae2006 said:

@ilmare  how are you! long time no see you.  i guess you did not watch encounter like other bogum's fan.  :P It's ok.

some of bogum's fan club will do group order for his light stick. and some will sell at his fan meeting from blomssom entertainment. depends on the country that you lives , they will mark up ( shipping cost etc) .  I saw some tweets and will post here for your info.   Light Stick Price is 30 K won  in korea. ( 27 USD)

hi @dahae2006, I am not very active in soompi now..... real life has demands tis yr, preparing my kid for exams. also no internet access at work, so can't do all my personal illegal stuff at work!

PBG really transformed himself for Encounter, was initially a bit worried about the pairing but their chemistry coupled with the beautiful scenery blew me away. still rmb the Moonlight days when I would live stream and guessed based on body languages and limited Korean. those were the days along with R88. mostly DL dramas and watch when possible.

thanks for the info re the light stick. I msg the SG organiser re light stick but no reply. another long frustrating story. hope everyone is still well. will make an effort to appear more. :P

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:

Hi gumtaek, thanks for sharing this -  This museum is located in Gyeonggi-do & was opened on 2014. This is simply organized on three levels. It’s big but you’ll never get really lost. I’m not surprised at all why this is one of the drama locations because this is different from other galleries and museums you used to see in Korea. Here, it represents the modern and contemporary Korean art. :lol:

Park Bo Gum Says He Often Got Emotional While Acting With Song Hye Kyo In “Encounter”

f94ac6f2cf304132b749412e712e41ce.jpeg?s=

In an interview with YTN on January 28, “Encounter” star Park Bo Gum revealed how it felt to act alongside actress Song Hye Kyo.

“When I found out Song Hye Kyo was cast for the drama, I was amazed, and I started to hear Cha Soo Hyun’s lines in her voice,” said Park Bo Gum. He added that Song Hye Kyo’s expert portrayal of her character allowed him to fully concentrate on his own acting, as well. “That was Song Hye Kyo’s strength.”

He often talked with Song Hye Kyo, and he asked a lot of questions about how he was doing. “I asked her a lot if I was doing well or if I was doing a good job expressing my character. Doing emotional scenes with Song Hye Kyo, there were a lot of moments when I would find myself just tearing up. It was a good experience for me.”

park-bo-gum-song-hye-kyo-2-540x255.jpg

“Encounter” is a love story between Cha Soo Hyun (Song Hye Kyo), who has never had the chance to life live according to her own choices, and Kim Jin Hyuk (Park Bo Gum), a free-spirited, pure soul. The drama aired its final episode on January 24.

If you haven’t already, start watching “Encounter” below:

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 2
  • Love 1

most talked actors, kdrama actors

10 Most Talked About Actors Of 4th Week Of January 

JANUARY 29, 2019

On Jan. 28, Good Data Corporation released their weekly ranking of the most talked about actors/actresses of the airing dramas for the fourth week of January.

The data are calculated with data from the analyze of netizens reactions to online news, blog, community, SNS, and videos.

1- “Encounter – Park BoGum

2- “Encounter” – Song HyeKyo

3- “SKY Castle” – Kim HyeYoon

4- “SKY Castle” – Kim SeoHyung

5- “SKY Castle” – Yum JungAh

6- “Romance is a Bonus Book” – Lee NaYoung

7- “Romance is a Bonus Book” – Lee JongSuk

8- “SKY Castle” – Kim BoRa

9- The Last Empress” – Jang NaRa

10- “The Crowned Clown“ – Yeo JinGoo

most talked actors, kdrama actors

=======================================
Encounter Post-Drama Interview on the newspaper by PBG: Day 1 on 28 Jan 2019.

There are 3 separated group of News Reporters, he intereviewed differently up to each group from 3 of the press with different clothes.

인터뷰Q] '남자친구' 박보검은 시작에 불과, '기대'가 '확신'으로 변하는 순간

[Interview Q] Park Bo Gum, Boyfriend, just in the beginning, the expectation is 'reliable'

http://m.sportsq.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=319677

Papago translate

Hard work and honesty. Park has won the title, "Even stars who have been showing their faces to the public for a long time can't easily have it," which was hid eighth year since her debut.

Also, it is likely that more people nod their heads as soon as they hear it, rather than 'why?'

Why did human Park Bo-gum solidify his place in the entertainment industry before he became an actor?

It is 'love Park proved himself to the secret of being able to enter the current stage by showing his love for him and affection to the people around him.

Park Bo-gum, who drew a line in the royal family tree with "Love in Moonlight," succeeded in transforming his image into a "people's boyfriend." Park also announced the birth of the next generation of melodrama through his return film "Boyfriend" in two years.

Park Bo-geom perfectly describes real love in real life, overcoming a 12-year-old gap that may have been somewhat burdensome with Song Hye Kyo.

What was the love story of Kim Jin-hyuk's "boyfriend"?

In an interview with "My boyfriend," which was held at a cafe in Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of August 28,

Park said, "Did I express Kim Jin-hyuk well in the drama and did I show a performance that appeals to the audience?"

Kim Jin-hyeok, a friend of actor Park Bo-Gum, and both look similar.

Park played Kim Jin-hyuk, who is simple but takes care of everything for his love.

Thanks to his performance, the TVN's "boyfriend" ended with a high viewer rating of 10.3 percent on Wednesday.

Since the casting stage of “Boyfriend" in July last year, Park has raised expectations for his work by drawing a response that "I think I resemble my character in a bit."

"When I first read the script, I felt very fresh and excited," Park said. He said, "The ending scenes that hit my heart were also fun. Most of all, Kim Jin-hyuk was so precious in his everyday life that he could seem ordinary, that the reason why I participated in the drama.

Park Bo-gum also said, "When it comes to love, we are aggressive. He has no qualms about expressing himself to the other party. "I thought he was cool because he is a positive person but he also knows how to love, Kim Jin-hyuk," 

Then, how about the love of 'human Park Bo-gum' instead of 'boyfriend's' Kim Jin-hyuk?

Rather, Kim Jin-hyuk said he had learned a lot and made no bones about his differences.

No matter what the other person thinks, my love is like this. I tend to honestly say, 'Please accept this.'

The parts that I express freely are somewhat similar, but when I hear my confession, I first think about what I'm going to feel like and how I'm going to make them suffer. Should I say I'm careful?”

Park Bo-gum was also considerate in his love. Park Bo-gum, in particular, said, "Although loving yourself may seem selfish, I think it's only when you can love yourself that you can give to others.

"It was nice to play a person who is grateful and satisfied despite the lack of materials," Kim said in expressing his feelings for playing the role of Kim Jin-hyuk in the drama.

Park Bo-gum, Boyfriend

▪ From Song Hye-kyo and Go Chang-seok (Mr.Nam) to Moon Sung Keun (CSH’s Father) Pyo Ji-hoon (KJH’s little brither) and Kim Joo-heon(Snail restaurant), I want to see  'Fantasy Breathing'

Park Bo-gum was very busy in 'Boyfriend'.

In addition to Song Hye-kyo's sweet relationship, Ko Chang-seok(Mr.Nam) who claimed to be the Cupid of love,

Kim Hye Eun(PR Director), Jeon So-ni(HI), Pyo Ji Hoon(KJH's Little Brother), who always stood by their side, had to meet new actors in every scene and put off their emotional lines.

The most noticeable combination is Song Hye-kyo.

In particular, the fact that Song Hye-kyo, wife of Song Joong-ki, who is known for their friendship and love, also made a strong impression on viewers, drawing keen attention to the drama's flow.

"As the drama is not about romance with Hyung-soo Song Hye-kyo, I tried to concentrate on the love story between Kim Jin-hyuk and Cha Soo-hyun,"

Park said. "Song Hye-kyo portrayed the character so vividly that I could get into Kim Jin-hyuk. He acted with no qualms. "I always thanked her," he said with a witty reply, conveying how he was able to work with Song Hye Kyo.

He also said, "When I read the script, I could hear Cha Soo-hyun's voice in my ears. "She helped me when I couldn't concentrate on my character, Kim Jin-hyuk, or when I was upset," he said.

"I also received a lot of help in acting."

Park boasts a unique relationship with Ko Chang-seok, who played a big supporter in the development of Cha Soo Hyun in the drama.

Ko Chang-seok, a senior member of an agency as Park Bo-gum, recalled Park's past days of obscurity when he appeared on TVN last year, creating a warm atmosphere with praise for his character.

Park said, "I have never had any difficulties from his treating and leading me well.

Every time I saw him, the atmosphere at the set was so nice. I also regret that I wish I had more scenes with him."

In addition, he showed his affection for Moon Sung-geun, who appeared as Song Hye Kyo’s father, and Pyo Ji-hoon(P.O. As KJH’s little brother), who described the "real brothers" chemistry, and showed off his unique witty remarks.

"I felt like Moon Sung-keun was actually a "Mr. Cha." Each actor seemed to have the right role as a gift, so it was like watching TV.

Ji-hoon(KJH's little brother) even said recently that we want to play a strong role. I want to meet you again, play, movie, drama and so on."

보 27 years old Park Bo-Gum in coming year said, "I want to work on increasing my value" including musical, album release, and solo.

Park Bo-gum, a 19-year-old man who rose to Chungmuro through the 2011 film "Blind," will turn 27.

Is it because he is in his late 20s?

As Park showed interest in various fields as well as acting, he foresaw a wide range of acting activities.

Among the relationships I met through "Boyfriend," there were many musical and theater actors. Soon, Pyo Ji-hoon will start a new play. I had a lot to learn from you guys who are active.

Personally, I hope I have time to learn how to play and work out the basics of acting.

I want to challenge myself to a musical."

Park showed off his unusual tone by singing the OST of his previous drama or singing in numerous entertainment programs.

"I don't think I have the skills I can afford," Park said, adding, "If I get the chance, I will be able to share my singing skills to the public."

He also said, "I want to do a lot of work to increase my value and spend a lot of time with my loved ones.

The pleasure of learning is greatest. Traveling alone is not bad, either.

"I think it would be fun to meet Koreans in a strange place," he said, expressing his confidence despite new challenges.

"I want to get a skin scuba license on the recommendation of Kim Joo-heon(Snail Restaurant Owner in Encounter)," Park Bo-geom said. "Not the actor Park Bo-kum, but the young man in his 20s who is plain and simple."

The idiom, "Agreement Matching," is used to describe words and actions as they fit or do as they are said. These words are enough. In particular, Park even made the illusion that he must have acted somewhere or already spoken out.

It is clear that he is an actor who has no choice but to look forward to the future. He is even more confident. 

Reporter Lee Seung-hoonqseunghun@naver.com

319677_314121_3143.jpg

=====================

Encounter: Post Drama Interview Day 2 (29 Jan 2019) to the Press by Park Bo Gum

art_1548729021.jpg
  • Like 4