Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Spoiler

Self-imposed Ban from netizenbuzz but someone posted this in the Drama Thread (cr: @leedonghaek ) so I will post it here.

TV: [Spoilers!!!} Boyfriend (Finale)

park.jpg

screenshot-entertain.naver.com-2019.01.2

Article: Song Hye Gyo and Park Bogum's happy ending at 8.7%... 3 achievements by 'Boyfriend'

Source: News 1 via Naver

1. [+1,304, -179] It makes me happy to read articles written by people who watched and understood the drama... It was a traditional melodrama. Soohyun and Jinhyuk's love helped awaken feelings deep within me and I felt warmed and happy by their relationship. I'll miss this drama a lot..

2. [+839, -68] I've been an avid viewer since the first episode and their first meeting left such an impression on me. All of the actors showed great talent in expressing the excitement of a new relationship and I laughed and cried with both the leads over their emotional acting. I read up all the books and listened to the OST introduced in the drama and spent these past few weeks relishing in the emotions that they brought. I thank everyone involved in this work and will always support Song Hye Gyo and Park Bogum. 'Boyfriend' fighting~!!

3. [+665, -44] I was excited and happy to be able to witness the strong love between Jinhyuk and Soohyun. This will be remembered as the best melodrama of my life. Park Bogum was like a fresh piece of fruit in his expression of their first love and was also deep like a tree, forever giving and always there with his love. Kim Jinhyuk made my heart clench but was also such a heart fluttering character. His acting made it so much easier to focus on the drama.

4. [+540, -75] There's nothing provocative about the drama so I was able to watch reruns without much worries. Great job to Song Hye Gyo.

5. [+424, -54] I agree, it was a drama that showed the worth of such a warm and noble love.

6. [+136, -5] I know that Park Bogum is already a star who has had his acting skills acknowledged but this drama made me fall for his charms once again. Hoping to see him in a new drama soon!

7. [+117, -13] I watched from the 1st to the 16th episode and even watched reruns three times over. I enjoyed every gaze, every scene, every direction of the drama~~~ So sad that such a beautiful drama is over and I feel empty about it already~~ I'll be watching out for Director Park Shin Woo's future works... I've always been a fan of Hye Gyo but this drama has made me realize how much I like Park Bogum's gaze when he acts~~~ thank you...

8. [+95, -2] Really happy about the happy ending~ I'll never be able to forget Park Bogum's tearful acting~ it was the best~ hoping the best for the two~

9. [+86, -7] I enjoyed it, it was such a heartwarming melodrama and the two had great chemistry

10. [+80, -7] Finally someone who analyzed the drama correctly. The past two months of winter was made warmer thanks to Song Hye Gyo and Park Bogum.

cr : Netizen Buzz

•  
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Lotte Hotel Sokcho was mentioned on social media 4,088 times between August 1, 2018 and January 8, 2019, with about 70% of the mentions via instagram. There was an increase in the trend after Boyfriend started airing in December.

The rest of article lists the Sokcho filming locations more explicitly, mentioning how popular they've become with both domestic and foreign tourists, and then quotes industry experts who enthuse at how well the advertising campaign has been handled and how well it's done for the Sokcho resort.

Summary Translation by @stroppyse

Tweeted by @sword0616

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 1/23/2019 at 2:58 PM, rahma92 said:

Yes @gumtaek I'm so agreed with you. Must be hard to become Park BoGum. Too much burden because of his name. He's too young for all this attention. I'm not saying its a bad thing.

Hide contents

But even when he's appeared in reality show, many of them hoping that PBG will boost their rating. 

It is only him as a guest will have a boost of rating. A big responsibility at his part but he endures it since he is a man who is always thankful and grateful. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2