Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

6 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Hi gumtaek, thanks for sharing this. I'm happy for the ratings result of the drama. Although, there are still bad reviews that I read, I find it good. "Encounter" has fans as evidenced by their good ratings for a Wed-Thurs drama, anyway. I guess different strokes for different people. Also,  I noticed & remember now that SHK’s last three drama roles were exactly the same - cold, lonely, reserved, & emotionless:lol:

13 hours ago, gumtaek said:

gumtaek, thanks for sharing this clip. Bogum seriously looks 16 years old when he cries. :lol:

14 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Ending?

Reveal hidden contents

Dxmur4GUwAAayMk.jpg:large

*** Also, thanks for sharing this. Is it suitable they should get back together? This feels like it will work out in the end. I'm a sucker for a happy ending dramas. :lol:

• Like 1

DRAMA: Boyfriend Ep. 16 (FINALE)

Original Article: [sports seoul] 'Boyfriend' Park Bogum Song Hyekyo, A Happy Ending After Going Through Ups And Downs 'Playground Kiss' Confirms Their Love

0000469239_001_20190124230230771.jpg?type=w540

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-01-24%2Bat%2B9.59.29%2BPM.png

1. +1213, -82 I've been happy since the 1st ep until the last ep. Park Bogum you've worked hard, you're so cool
2. +570, -22 Dreamlike ending
3. +487, -15 Since it's a happy ending, I feel happy too~~
4. +122, -2 To me this was like a healing dramaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5. +88, -1 Boyfriend will be remembered as a warm drama to me. I watched because of Park Bogum and Song Hyekyo, but this drama warmed winter for meㅠㅠ
6. +85, -4 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I was happy while watching. Cha Suhyun and Kim Jinhyuk be happy ❤️Thank you to the actors for showing us their good acting, you all worked hard 
7. +57, -6 Song Hyekyo's visuals are shining and Bogum jjang
8. +33, -0 So so good. I cried in the middle, but the ending was really good. Park Bogum Song Hyekyo thank you for being Kim Jinhyuk and Cha Suhyun ㅠㅠ.
9. +33, -3 It's been awhile since I've watched a warm drama. In the end, love will always win. Because of the two actors, I've been happy these two past months. I really love both Song Hyekyo and Park Bogum ㅠㅠ
10. +29, -0 A perfect happy ending! I've been happy because of Boyfriend. Park Bogum, Song Hyekyo, and those behind the drama, you've all worked hard~
11. +18, -1 Today I cried and laugh, this is my first time going through something like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Love 2