Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Need to post to support PGB in his Encounter drama. I really like his acting especially his facial expression. Done watching Remember You,Reply 88 & Moonlight. And the more I read an article about him the more I admire Him. Especially being a good Son. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

boyfriend.png

[Boyfriend] Ep 9 spoilers, Park Bo Gum ♥ Song Hye Gyo

Posted on Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Article: Naver 'Boyfriend' Park Bo Gum   Song Hye Gyo, reunites in Sok Cho after a month of 'no news' 

1. [+2262,-85]
My tear ducts broke down. It's somehow a thrilling magical-like drama. Park Bo Gum who's acting as Jin Hyuk, Song Hye Gyo as CEO Cha, they all made my heart stop. 

2. [+1858,-44]
When the two hugged each other, there are sea waves and the pages of the book were turning in the background. It felt so much like a scene in a movie. Been a while since I've got myself immersed in a well-made melodrama. It made my heart throb. 

3. [+1361,-38]
It's sad. I teared up. Tomorrow will be Cuba. I'll watch the rerun paying more attention to the details tomorrow. Boyfriend, Park Bo Gum, Song Hye Gyo, fighting. 

4. [+1351,-33]
Ah, I feel bad for Jin Hyuk. He can't go, so he could only wait for Soo Hyun to come back. Park Bo Gum's acting is really good. 

5. [+932,-29]
A really beautiful scene. 

6. [+398,-6]
If the sea's job is about creating waves, my job is about thinking of you. Park Bo Gum's narration made me tear up... 

7. [+381,-10]
It's calming, but the immersion is no joke, really. 

8. [+246,-5]
It's calmingly beautiful. If the sea's job is about creating waves, my job is about thinking of you. 

9. [+240,-7]
I teared up today. The lingering images are amazing.. Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Gyo, thank you for acting in this melodrama. 

boyfriend9.png
Article: Naver 'Boyfriend' Park Bo Gum to Song Hye Gyo, "No news is good news. Let's have a bet"  

1. [+948,-16]
I hope they start living happy lives quickly.. 

2. [+526,-13]
Their acting skills are amazing. Ah, I'm tearing up. Why are they doing this?

3. [+445,-9]
Let's be happy, Soo Hyun-ah, Jin Hyuk-ah.

4. [+518,-138]
Losing is winning.. In the end, if you want to love, you have to express it... Please stop Park Bo Gum's sad expressions..... 

5. [+238,-5]
Honey is dripping out from Park Bo Gum's eyes. 

6. [+206,-6]
Park Bo Gum ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He was sweet and then sad.  ㅠㅠㅠ He's funny, but he made me cry too. He does everything... 

7. [+197,-4]
It'd be better if the both live their lovey-dovey lives in Cuba. They won't need to care about others' opinions. 

8. [+152,-5]
Park Bo Gum is so good at acting in melodramas. It's heart fluttering, sweet, and sad. ㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+94,-4]
Looks like their love is a heartrending one. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, gumtaek said:

But Bo Gum has a big i-fan base. And there is a dearth of translated  good Bo Gum news being translated for English-speaking fans. Often what is being translated are slanted news:blink: This is the reason why I started a Twitter account for Bo Gum news so even if I just translate (with the help of friends) snippets of these, at least the i-fans are updated.

Yes yes of course all my friends love him in here :D 

Actually I asked them why they love bogum, and they actually give me different answer : two of my friends said they become his fan because of 'I remember you', and then there's one of my friend who said she really love Choi taek. and there's me who fallin love with him because of chinatown.  

I think Bogum need to work hard for his i-fans, take more project : movie or drama. I hope he's not on hiatus after this. I want him to take another project in 2019, he really worked hard in 2014/2015/2016 I want him to be like that again. 

And I want to say thank you for all your update, I really appreciate that hehehe :wub:   

• Like 2

12 hours ago, thadora said:

Need to post to support PGB in his Encounter drama. I really like his acting especially his facial expression. Done watching Remember You,Reply 88 & Moonlight. And the more I read an article about him the more I admire Him. Especially being a good Son. 

You need to check him in reality show too, like 2 days 1 night and hyori homestay. he's really a good boy    

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rahma92 said:

I think Bogum need to work hard for his i-fans, take more project : movie or drama. I hope he's not on hiatus after this. I want him to take another project in 2019, he really worked hard in 2014/2015/2016 I want him to be like that again. 

And I want to say thank you for all your update, I really appreciate that hehehe :wub:   

Bo Gum IS a hard worker. He admitted, however, that he wants to try varied roles. So, we have to keep our fingers crossed that the right scripts or projects land on his lap. Admittedly, his hallyu/top star status makes it difficult for him to take on just any project.

I am more than happy to provides updates...all for the love of Bo Gum.

P.S. I know Coin Locker Girl is a good movie but I cannot for the life of me watch it knowing his character was killed off. I did get a chance to hear his howl when his throat was slit and it sent shivers to my spine and I had goosebumps all over...it was a torture to listen to it...that's how good he was there, right?

I really want him to fulfill his dream of being a project where he could wear a school uniform...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, thadora said:

@thadora  main reason i became a fan of bogum -  good son to his father and  personality which make him stands out from many handsome actors in entertainment industry.

• Like 1