Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@wizengamot i hope that day does come hahaha bogummy mentioned in interviews before that he's never dated since debut... (lies) but yeah they're so ship worthy >/////<  

@ilchul I read somewhere that Irene had once auditioned for reply 1988? but she didn't make it.. oh well >A< I think Irene still needs to work a bit on her acting though based on her mubank performance.. she seems really shy and still makes mistakes although she's improved now ;;__;; maybe bogummy could help her with acting huehue

(i can't delete the pic on the quote sorry)

even Bogum miss the show. He's undergoing  kdrama withdrawal too hahaha... but i kinda believe that he never dated since debut though, that's why i'm doubtful that even if they look good together (he and irene) and even though i'm sure he really find irene really really beautiful, and even though i see him sneaking a peak at irene at the end of a MuBank episode

i believe they will not date. so yeah i guess he really did not date since debut... bout irene auditioning, aww i hope in another project then...

@ilchul yeah i'm sure they are having fun on the backstage, he even mentioned irene in his mag interview... 

Hello @wizengamot :)

Wow..you're very talented..your fanarts drawing very beautiful..

I'm a silent lurker on IRY thread..so I know that you active on IRY thread too and always posted your fanarts :)

oh..and I have a same thinking with you..when I read Bogum's tweet yesterday..I thought that..aww..Min miss his samchoon :wub:

and btw, you mentioned about Bogum's magazine interview..can you give a link? or can you posted the whole interview in here? thank you :)

Edited by fleurofjasmine
  • Like 4

Guest ilchul

so PBG sang in "Wonderful Mama" drama too!! 

this is really funny and sweet :wub: 

now I really want him to sing an OST in "Reply 1988" or else.... better be a ballad :P 

Creepy minni bogum

thank you for sharing chingu but the pic isn't showing if you can repost it or share the link :) 

now I really want him to sing an OST in "Reply 1988" or else.... better be a ballad :P 

Thank you @ilchul for the video. I haven't watched this video..oh gosh..many video on YT about Bogum which I haven't watch.. That was so funny..his character in Wonderful Mama really funny :)

Yes!! Yes!! After listened him sing "up-beat"? songs (this and song he sang with Irene), I think he most suits sing ballad song..not that kind of these songs..

Edited by fleurofjasmine
  • Like 4

Guest ilchul

Thank you @ilchul for the video. I haven't watched this video..oh gosh..many video on YT about Bogum which I haven't watch.. That was so funny..his character in Wonderful Mama really funny :)

Yes!! Yes!! After listened him sing "up-beat"? songs (this and song he sang with Irene), I think he most suits sing ballad song..not that kind of these songs..

hhhhhhhhh yes he's playful and cute in there :lol: 

yes I love the ballad song better :wub: but I love the up-beat songs nevertheless, they are so cute :D it's just that the ballad song shows his voice better and in a way the up-beat doesn't!!!

Guest wizengamot

even Bogum miss the show. He's undergoing  kdrama withdrawal too hahaha... but i kinda believe that he never dated since debut though, that's why i'm doubtful that even if they look good together (he and irene) and even though i'm sure he really find irene really really beautiful, and even though i see him sneaking a peak at irene at the end of a MuBank episode

Hidden Content

i believe they will not date. so yeah i guess he really did not date since debut... bout irene auditioning, aww i hope in another project then...

@ilchul yeah i'm sure they are having fun on the backstage, he even mentioned irene in his mag interview... 

Hidden Content

try clicking 2 times successively/fast to delete the photo, I do that when I find problem in deleting a photo :D
hhhhhhhhhh looks like that :lol: but who wouldn't plus they spent almost 2 months together everyday so they became kind of a family :D
you're really talented chingu, I'm enjoying all your fanarts keep the great work chingu :D

@fleurofjasmine hhhhhhhhhh we have the same thinking :lol: I love hearing him singing, making OSTs and/or album but not being an idole :P 

i tried but i still can't delete it. but thank you anyway :D yeah they must have become a family. i wouldn't hope so much that they would date but i hope they will stay as friends even after they finish emceeing for Music Bank. 

@wizengamot i hope that day does come hahaha bogummy mentioned in interviews before that he's never dated since debut... (lies) but yeah they're so ship worthy >/////<  

@ilchul I read somewhere that Irene had once auditioned for reply 1988? but she didn't make it.. oh well >A< I think Irene still needs to work a bit on her acting though based on her mubank performance.. she seems really shy and still makes mistakes although she's improved now ;;__;; maybe bogummy could help her with acting huehue

Hello @wizengamot :)

Wow..you're very talented..your fanarts drawing very beautiful..

I'm a silent lurker on IRY thread..so I know that you active on IRY thread too and always posted your fanarts :)

oh..and I have a same thinking with you..when I read Bogum's tweet yesterday..I thought that..aww..Min miss his samchoon :wub:

and btw, you mentioned about Bogum's magazine interview..can you give a link? or can you posted the whole interview in here? thank you :)

annyong @fleurofjasmine thank you... and here you go... the interview... you can see lots of bo gum pics and translation or bo gum related on http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

Untitled_zpsq0ezex3z.jpg

Guest ilchul

here is a video of PBG and Irene from there episode with school uniform :D

it was funny how at 3:55 PBG gave his greetings as if he was leaving and Irene was all cutie asking him what's wrong and if he's leaving and he said sadly the word "leaving" but it can be understood as him or someone else is leaving and she was full of aygoes asking why and where he's leaving only for him to break into a a smile and tell her that it's not him but something about Apink leaving them or something (sorry not good enough to understand) and she was "aygo so you were giving your greeting to them!!!" hhhhhhhhhh 

PS: she needs to work on her acting because she was smiling before him telling her that he's not the one leaving hhhhhhhhhhh but I can't blame her who wouldn't smile in front of Bogumie :lol:

@wizengamot your welcome :) thank you for the interview and and tumblr link :D frome the interview you can see that they are close and used to each other :lol: 

Thank you very much @wizengamot

@ilchul I have watched that video few days ago..hihi..they are so cute :) yeah..I think Bogum said about goodbye stage (last stage) from A-pink (or other group) and he's acting sad..and I think I also have watched other their MC-ing cut and everytime there is an artist (solo/or group) will perform a goodbye stage, he will acting sad..haha..

Because Bogum, this is the first time I pay attention to Music Bank MC..usually I only watched a video cut of solo or group idol who I want watch..so I don't know if previous MC also like this or not..I mean the way MC hosting a show..

• Like 5

Guest wizengamot

actually i've seen Music Bank before and up to now, and this is the tandem that i really love. they seem very comfortable with each other. i have all their MC cut saved on my phone, and whenever i paint these past few days i'm playing the video, listening to them emceeing instead of listening to a music while painting haha

Guest ilchul

@ilchul I have watched that video few days ago..hihi..they are so cute :) yeah..I think Bogum said about goodbye stage (last stage) from A-pink (or other group) and he's acting sad..and I think I also have watched other their MC-ing cut and everytime there is an artist (solo/or group) will perform a goodbye stage, he will acting sad..haha..

Because Bogum, this is the first time I pay attention to Music Bank MC..usually I only watched a video cut of solo or group idol who I want watch..so I don't know if previous MC also like this or not..I mean the way MC hosting a show..

hhhhhhhhhhh really? this the 1st one I saw :lol: the other ones had it's own scenes but didn't see a goodbye stage scene, I'll pay more attention then :lol:

as for me I only heard of Musik Bank because of PBG :lol: I read that it was previously hosted by Park Seo Joon (as the male MC) but didn't see cuts from that season though :D 

Guest wizengamot

Music Bank has lots of pairing hosts... park seo joon was partnered before by sistar's bora. i've seen joong ki too before, and after school's uee. i just can't keep track the duration of until when a pair is gonna host coz i don;t watch it regularly because i can't actually used the tv on solo haha. but park seo joon and bora hosted one year and a half 

Edited by wizengamot

Guest ilchul

actually i've seen Music Bank before and up to now, and this is the tandem that i really love. they seem very comfortable with each other. i have all their MC cut saved on my phone, and whenever i paint these past few days i'm playing the video, listening to them emceeing instead of listening to a music while painting haha

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you're a great fan chingu hhhhhhhhhhh 

I went to see how the other MCs were doing and it's faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from the vibe PBG and Irene gave, while PBG and Irene are all cute and fun the Park Seo Joon and his co-MC are more into there work and barely look at each other focusing on the camera and there work.

hhhhhhhhhhh really? this the 1st one I saw :lol: the other ones had it's own scenes but didn't see a goodbye stage scene, I'll pay more attention then :lol:

as for me I only heard of Musik Bank because of PBG :lol: I read that it was previously hosted by Park Seo Joon (as the male MC) but didn't see cuts from that season though :D 

yes, If I'm not mistaken..haha..

I also love everytime they presented a solo/group who will perform, they will acting based on the title of song..

I think I shouldn't watch their MC-cut video in public place because everytime I watched those videos I will smiling, giggling, laughing because they are so freaking cute!! :):)

I have been knowing about Music Bank from few years ago..even though I more into kdrama and not really into kpop..but because of Dream High..I become an IU fan..so everytime she's comeback I will watch her perform on Music Shows, one of many Music shows is Music Bank..before Bogum I only know Park Seo Joon who was MC-ing this show (this info because KMHM :) ) and before Bogum..I never watched Music Bank MC cut..

• Like 4

Guest wizengamot

I went to see how the other MCs were doing and it's faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from the vibe PBG and Irene gave, while PBG and Irene are all cute and fun the Park Seo Joon and his co-MC are more into there work and barely look at each other focusing on the camera and there work.

that's what i'm sayin hahaha!!! as much as i love bora, they just don;t click with her partner. that's why when i saw bogum and irene i just feel that their team up is great. even their opening was daebak the one and a half song and dance. anyways, bogum seemed really tall coz everytime i see irene, she's wearing a really high shoes beside bogum and yet they are still like one head apart with height 

Guest ilchul

yes, If I'm not mistaken..haha..

I also love everytime they presented a solo/group who will perform, they will acting based on the title of song..

I think I shouldn't watch their MC-cut video in public place because everytime I watched those videos I will smiling, giggling, laughing because they are so freaking cute!! :):)

I have been knowing about Music Bank from few years ago..even though I more into kdrama and not really into kpop..but because of Dream High..I become an IU fan..so everytime she's comeback I will watch her perform on Music Shows, one of many Music shows is Music Bank..before Bogum I only know Park Seo Joon who was MC-ing this show (this info because KMHM :) ) and before Bogum..I never watched Music Bank MC cut..

yes I love it too :lol:

you better watch them by yourself chingu :lol: I would tell you to hold yourself from laughing and giggling but I know it's not an easy task, they are too cute to hold it back :lol: 

I'm not into music shows or shows in general :D I only watched reality shows like running man and happy together and most of the episodes are of actors I love/like :lol: 

that's what i'm sayin hahaha!!! as much as i love bora, they just don;t click with her partner. that's why when i saw bogum and irene i just feel that their team up is great. even their opening was daebak the one and a half song and dance. anyways, bogum seemed really tall coz everytime i see irene, she's wearing a really high shoes beside bogum and yet they are still like one head apart with height 

hhhhhhhhh chingu our Bogumie IS tall, he's 182 cm so yes she has to wear the highest shoes she can lay her hands on :lol:

Guest wizengamot

wuaa that's over six feet. i wonder how irene will look with flat shoes, standing beside bogum haha!!! he doesn't call her noona though, they must have been really comfortable... 

Guest ilchul

wuaa that's over six feet. i wonder how irene will look with flat shoes, standing beside bogum haha!!! he doesn't call her noona though, they must have been really comfortable... 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh I think that she would rather stand behind him in that case or keep him as far as she can :lol:

here is a video of PBG and Irene from there episode with school uniform :D

it was funny how at 3:55 PBG gave his greetings as if he was leaving and Irene was all cutie asking him what's wrong and if he's leaving and he said sadly the word "leaving" but it can be understood as him or someone else is leaving and she was full of aygoes asking why and where he's leaving only for him to break into a a smile and tell her that it's not him but something about Apink leaving them or something (sorry not good enough to understand) and she was "aygo so you were giving your greeting to them!!!" hhhhhhhhhh 

PS: she needs to work on her acting because she was smiling before him telling her that he's not the one leaving hhhhhhhhhhh but I can't blame her who wouldn't smile in front of Bogumie :lol:

Let me help with conversation on 3.55 :

PBG : Ah right, you've worked well during this time (bow)

Irene : Bogum-ssi , why did you suddenly do that? You're not going somewhere, right?

PBG : Leaving

Irene : Whyyy? (aegyoish) Where are you going?

PBG : (smile!!!!! killing me!!! goooosh!!!) I'm not the one who's leaving but A-pink members will have their last promotion stage today.

Irene : Eiigooo (cute version of Aigoo) So you're bid your farewell to A-pink members?

PBG : Ne~~ Let's see Apink's goodbye stage..

Irene : (singing Apink's song) Remember remember remember...

PBG : I'll remember you.

PS : something inside the braces just gestures and my opinion. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk~~~~ he's really killing noona like me with his Smile.

Have a nice day all~~~

• Like 5

Guest wizengamot

anyways, i've found out that bogummy was nicknamed as shim/heart stealer, which i find amusing because SIG's fans are called heart riders. after watching an interview of him (which was quite old, like dec 25, 2014 old) i was more convinced that he's really religious/nice guy. i mean, during the interview the hosts themselves commented at it, they said they wanted to be mischievous in questioning/interviewing him but he's so honest so they can't. and they keep saying that he is so polite. 

Guest ilchul

@tituyphing thank you so much chingu for the translation :D it's great to have you :D

and that smile :wub: I kept replaying that moment multiple times :P it just steel your heart :wub:

anyways, i've found out that bogummy was nicknamed as shim/heart stealer, which i find amusing because SIG's fans are called heart riders. after watching an interview of him (which was quite old, like dec 25, 2014 old) i was more convinced that he's really religious/nice guy. i mean, during the interview the hosts themselves commented at it, they said they wanted to be mischievous in questioning/interviewing him but he's so honest so they can't. and they keep saying that he is so polite. 

that's a really fitting nickname for Bogomie since he stole our hearts :lol: thank you for sharing chingu (can you share with us the link?) :) hhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's funny how they couldn't do what they wanted, looks like he stole their hearts with his politeness and honesty :lol: I noticed that he's a really polite young man when he came back to get a gift from a fan when he was about to enter the building and didn't simply bow a simple bow but made a 90 degree bow for the fan :D maybe I read too much to it but I saw it as a deep appreciation and respect to that person :)