Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

28 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

As I mentioned above, I differentiated Actor/Actress from their fans because actor/actress can't pick and choose their fans but fans selects to show support to actor/actress to be called the particular celebrity's fanclub. That's why I am more sensitive with the actor/actress's deed and intention to Park Bo Gum but not much by her/his fanclub which actor/actress can not control. 

Great we are on the same page. Peace everyone.

Anyways, here on campus PBG is popular among my friends who love korean drama. Tonight we are going to watch MDBC together( Halloween date) since we prefer a laughter to scary stuff.

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

@NongpeeP Can you re-post the video? I can't seem to access that video now. Thanks a mil!

Done re-post video.

By the way, I thought that this restaurant in clip is famous, it might be the one that Workshop&Script reading Gang including Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung used to visit. The restaurant owner might be able to recognize only Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung. (me too, I can't remember other names)

Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung openly interviewed the same that they tried to break the ice during their workshop and script reading sessions by having meals but they are reserved type to strangers; therefore, they failed to be close at that time. Kim Yoo Jung called Park Bo Gum nim formally.

After the pit scene, Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung experienced difficult situation from collapsed pit holes and blowed up in the pit scene; therefore, they both accomplished deeply in the characters and felt their Brother-sister relationship in real life to professionally collaborate with mutual trust. That's a crucial factor for young Sageuk love story genre's success.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

2mins left for the AAA.. Vote guys, VOTEEEEE...

Deadline is 12th Nov. Do remember to vote 10mins to 12am KST, that's when the battle really begins.

we can vote only 20 times per day right? i do not understand why 10 mins to 12am that is when the battle really begins??

• Like 2

Some from new interview articles.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003010454 
Kwak Dong Yeon, "We privately meet, drink tea and go to movies. We came to the filming location early and chatted, so we could be closer.
Now we have a lot of memories, we became close like a magnetic, feels special. We became a relationship of depending and cherishing each other."
Seeing this real life bromance, the director Kim Seong Yoon purchased MDBC (I don't allow) emoticon and sent them a text message, 'I don't allow this love'.

http://www.kukinews.com/news/article.html?no=406362 
Kwak Dong Yeon, " Bogum hyung is a comfortable friend, also a reliable older brother. When we act, when we worked overnight and I felt tired, he cheered me by my side and talked me good words. He cares which others don't even see. I wasn't aware but he shaded my face saying I might get tanned."

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003426619 
Han Soo Yeon (Queen), "We actors played at the room till the sun rise. We chatted, we sang songs with MR music like a karaoke, starting from Bogum, then Jinyeong, Yoojeong, to Hyeseong, one by one. We ordered room service for food and we played various games. I found Bogum was a king of games. He suggested new games continuously. Bogum didn't drink liquor, so he drank soda water. So the penalty he took was to drink soda a lot and hold back a burp. Yoojeong is a minor so she drank soda too. I and Jinyeong drank the most. We talked our frank stories a lot. We couldn't have this kind of dining meeting due to the busy filming, I was happy that now it's over and we could talk a lot."

• Like 21

Han Soo Yeon (Queen), "We actors played at the room till the sun rise. We chatted, we sang songs with MR music like a karaoke, starting from Bogum, then Jinyeong, Yoojeong, to Hyeseong, one by one. We ordered room service for food and we played various games. I found Bogum was a king of games. He suggested new games continuously. Bogum didn't drink liquor, so he drank soda water. So the penalty he took was to drink soda a lot and hold back a burp. Yoojeong is a minor so she drank soda too. I and Jinyeong drank the most. We talked our frank stories a lot. We couldn't have this kind of dining meeting due to the busy filming, I was happy that now it's over and we could talk a lot."

So happy to know that Bo Gum enjoyed himself a lot with the co-stars!! :)  and i am surprise he is the king of games.

@saturn.   thanks for sharing

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, saturn. said:

Some from new interview articles.

Thank you very much for the translations. I like the Queen and her acting, I held my breath almost all scenes when the queen psychologically fight against Crown Prince. She showed her Hungarian speaking in Happy Together3.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gummydeli said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I tried to find out more about dingo style: dingspatch but couldn't find more. But one interesting post from a follower of Jay Park noted that dingspatch is like doing a parody of Dispatch. I'm not sure if the celeb on Dingspatch were actually aware of the filming (it looked suspiciously so n they just played along). If indeed so then the end part of the clip could be 'planted' and if really so, that is so unethical of the program.  Such 'plantings' reminded me of that YC incident that dragged Sjk n Pbg names into the mud. Good thing ppl blasted that program for untruth reporting!  

In addition to Park Bo Gum's nice being himself to prevent ridiculous rumors, I think relationship to people in showbiz including medias and celebrities in several agencies is crucial esp. when some rumors have been falsely created because there would be defenders from the showbiz which looked reliable in public's eyes.

According to the planting you mentioned, Yoo Ah In and Song Hye Kyo who are close to both Song Joong Ki and Blossom co-founder as Cha Tae Hyun could let Yoo Ah In&Song Hye Kyo's agency helped confirming to clear such planting. 

Nice relationship and positive collaboration to medias could also be helpful to broadcast good news, huge success, mitigate rumors/planting. 

As a fans to Park Bo Gum, I explored about his seniors he closed eg. Cha Tae Hyun(his connections to people in showbiz is amazing as audiences can explicitly watch in 2days1night), Song Joong Ki, Im Joo Hwan.

In addition to Reply1988's PD&casts&crews and Moonlight Drawn By Clouds's casts&crews, Cha Tae Hyun introduced Park Bo Gum to be in the chat room gang with reputable celebrities whose perspectives could advise Park Bo Gum.

(Chat Room and Hang Out Gang: Cha Tae Hyun, Song Joong Ki, Jo Insung, Lee Kwangsoo, D.O. Exo, Lim Ju Hwan, Kim Woo Bin, etc.)  

Kim Jong-kook who closed to Song Joong Ki and Lee Kwang Soo advised Park Bo Gum to build his shoulder and chest muscle for wearing Hanbok elegantly before filming Moonlight Drawn By Clouds. 

37 minutes ago, Michelle JG said:

So happy to know that Bo Gum enjoyed himself a lot with the co-stars!! :)  and i am surprise he is the king of games.

@saturn.   thanks for sharing

From Youth Over the Flower In Africa, during on the way time, Park Bo Gum played finding nipple with palm span.(thumb to forefinger) All Reply 1988 gang were surprised that Park Bo Gum knew this kind of game. Park Bo Gum mentioned that he knew games from school's and university's classmates, his Reply1988 gangs also mentioned in the show that spending school/university life is enjoyable. 

13 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Sigh...it does look like it's always hard for actors to beat idols when it comes to popularity voting.

I am not sure whether there is idol's fans here but I prefers actor/actress to idol genre in TV drama and acting area. Fake acting without inner is unacceptable to me as one of TV drama's audiences

It might be shameful to fans' idol by reversing people's sense with unreasonable votes. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Sigh...it does look like it's always hard for actors to beat idols when it comes to popularity voting.

Ikr..the same thing happened with Baeksang. We voted for Gummy but still couldn't beat the idol. Twas frustrating. :crazy:

For those who ain't patient for Eng sub to be uploaded on KBSworld, here's a link to watch Happy together (featuring MDBC casts)

Spoiler

Thanks @saturn. for the translations. If I had to drink soda without burping while playing a game, I would totally fail. The gas will be too much for me to handle. I would TOTALLY burp. 

Heh..not surprising to me that BG is competitive. Glad they all had fun.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Ikr..the same thing happened with Baeksang. We voted for Gummy but still couldn't beat the idol. Twas frustrating. :crazy:

For those who ain't patient for Eng sub to be uploaded on KBSworld, here's a link to watch Happy together (featuring MDBC casts)

Hide contents

I am sick of idol no matter actor idol or singer idol.:confused::dissapointed:

Thank you so much for the link, yesterday I watched live, the first half I heard several Park Bo Gum in conversations. :wub:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

I am sick of idol no matter actor idol or singer idol.:confused::dissapointed:

Dear dear now...Not all idols are bad when it comes to acting. It's a competition. The organisers need money too and so far, they know that idol fans have money to spare. It's just a competition, nothing to get us irritated/angry over. Have fun voting(if you wanna). :)

• Like 2

Just now, PrincessMe2515 said:

Yes, I am really pissed with this idol voting....honestly in which world was the acting peformance of Yoona and BaekHyun better than PBG and KYJ.....I am seriously scratching my head........

In this year's category, I agree that the actors nominated deserve it more than the idols-actors nominated. But we can't help it because they (idol fans) also want their biases to win. Its a competition after all. It can be frustrating for us who love the actors themselves when they don't get the desired spot. LOL 

• Like 6