Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

1 minute ago, NongpeeP said:

Sometimes I felt like Kwak interviewed something too much. If he has no purpose to play medias, I would say sorry that a blaze in my mind thought he did playing for fame.  I remembered Kwak used to interview that Park Bo Gum used to advise him not to harm anyone from speaking, he should remember Park Bo Gum's. 

Totally agreed with you, I objected the bromance in TV drama or in variety show esp. for the purpose to let some kind of fans cheer as same as idols. I can not accepted that there used to be this bromance idea to Crown Prince acted by Park Bo Gum from the true friend in life as Kim Hyung. 

My opinion is completely objection too. As storyline between Crown Prince and Kim Hyung have been developed with valuable loyalty and friendship why this trust brought down to bromance as in some variety shows or TV drama for singer/actor idols. 

Bromance to me = friendship. Good Friends. I am not against bromance but i do not agree to have something more than friendship and loyalty. Luckily it did not go more than that. But the death scene was really really good. It was the highlight for ep 17.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bogumminion said:

This is interesting:

During her career, the hanbok designer Lee Jin Hui has designed over 2000 hanboks for actors and actresses. Beside the set outfits (maids, eunuches,etc.), she sewed everything else by herself . Lee Jin Hui was originally going to make 11 outfits for Lee Yeong, but ended up with 30 at the end, including the Dragon Robe. She is planning to open an exhibition of MDBC's hanboks soon.

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=140&aid=0000031620

As we counted from the posts in this forum, it is really 30 hanboks in Moonlight Drawn By Clouds for Crown Prince Park Bo Gum. Lee Jin Hui has also mentioned that Park Bo Gum has done the best among all actors she has ever worked with, in order to present Hanbok with talents and charms as she imagined and expected. 

NEWS: Hanbok Designer Praises Park Bo Gum, Reveals Beautiful Pictures From “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/17/moonlight-drawn-clouds-hanbok-designer-praises-park-bo-gum-reveals-beautiful-pictures/

• Like 1

Hello everyone!

Long long long time no sign in. I was really busy since switching job this summer. Wondering if anyone here still remember me :sweatingbullets:

I want to join in Bo Gum's FM in 1 of 3 countries: Malaysia, Indonesia or Thailand.

Flight ticket is easy but Fan Meeting's ticket is a hard task to me. I've never ever join in any FM, don't know how to take a ticket, esp. in other country.

If anyone have info, please let me know :heart:

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Michelle JG said:

Bromance to me = friendship. Good Friends. I am not against bromance but i do not agree to have something more than friendship and loyalty. Luckily it did not go more than that. But the death scene was really really good. It was the highlight for ep 17.

Thank you for your explanation, I am glad that you meant friendship too.

In such scene in ep17, I lost my tears to Crown Prince from losing his most trusted friend, I like such scene to present true friendship and genuine loyalty.

Park Bo Gum mentioned this scene in the interview that Crown Prince was very sad to lose his true friend and also sympathized Kim Hyung's fate to born in controversial status to be loyal to Crown Prince while working for his hope's group in opposite side.

Kim Hyung interviewed that this role sacrificed his life for his hope (Crown Prince to create dream nation) and his hope's love.(Ra On as Crown Prince's lover) 

41 minutes ago, bogumminion said:

@4evgbogummy Hm... I did not think that interview was inappropriate to be posted here as I only see it as a fun fact behind MDBC. And I thought we all agreed implicitly that we are all mature enough to share everything about Bo Gum including his characters. Maybe I'm just dense?

I agree that translation of mine might cause some uproars (in other threads or even out of soompi). I apologize for that. Will think twice before posting those kind of posts again.

Thank you for sharing MDBC and BTS, it is not your fault but it is your kindness to share to fans who can not access to other languages' source. 

My comments have been done to the interview speakers who should consider what he/she should share to medias and whether the purpose of speaking is nicely considered. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Duong Pham said:

Hello everyone!

Long long long time no sign in. I was really busy since switching job this summer. Wondering if anyone here still remember me :sweatingbullets:

I want to join in Bo Gum's FM in 1 of 3 countries: Malaysia, Indonesia or Thailand.

Flight ticket is easy but Fan Meeting's ticket is a hard task to me. I've never ever join in any FM, don't know how to take a ticket, esp. in other country.

If you want to go to Malaysia and Indonesia fanmeeting ... you need to follow their organizer twitter update for more info 

Spoiler

For Indonesia , this is the organizer 

For Malaysia , this is the organizer 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

In social network, I read that fan cafe mentioned 6 Nov while source from Chinese and Japan mentioned 3 Nov for the LA-Inchoen Flight for Park Bo Gum. Haha, as a fans, we explore from all sources which we can't ensure the truth.

Plus, Park Bo Gum's picture at airport they mentioned in SNS today came from Youth Over Flower in Africa in January 2016

As same as Inchoen -LA Flight last week, source from Chinese mentioned last Monday while Park Bo Gum travelled on Last Saturday. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bogumminion said:

OH.MY.GOD!!!

Okay okay... I need to calm my heart down. Below is Kwakkie's interview with TVDaily on November 2nd.

Please note that this could be a sensitive subject to some.

Reveal hidden contents

Kwak Dong Yeon: "I also feel regret not having a love-line in MDBC. Atleast there was a bromance with Bo Gum hyung so it was good."

Kwak Dong Yeon then revealed a big secret behind Lee Yeong and Kim Byeong Yeon's story.

"In fact, at first, according to the script, Byung Yeon's feelings toward Lee Yeong were more than friendship and loyalty. I was told initially by the staffs that there will be a confession scene by Byung Yeon to Lee Yeong before his "death". The crew was planing to build up that scene beautifully.

In the novel, there was a scene where Byung Yeon confessed to Ra On like so: "I loved you with all my heart, so I repent nothing. I protected you with my whole body, therefore, I have no regrets. As long as you stay happy, it's enough for me". The crew planed to carry this line into the drama, switching from Byung Yeon to Ra On to Byung Yeon to Lee Yeong.""

Nevertheless, this hidden same-gender-loving of Byung Yeon was failed to elaborate. Kwak Dong Yeon stated: "There will be people who are going to feel uncomfortable about this subject no matter what so as a result, the crew decided to stop developing any further."

Yet Kwak Dong Yeon still showed his confidence by saying: "When I first heard about the original script, I was confident I would perform it well since the the other party was Bo Gum hyung, is there anyone who doesn't love him?"

Now I know why that "death" scene was so touching. I cried so much my head hurt while watching it. My favorite scene ever.

Source: http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=14780776021177007002

Aigooooo... be still my heart.

But same-gender crush is nothing new in K-dramas, right? Reply 1997 got it. And I thought fans were okay with that.

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

@bogumminion there is no need to apologise. It's a BTS of mdbc that was good to know. I'm expecting more of it (twill be OK to put in spoiler for those who don't wanna read).:)

Early 2017??? then what about Singapore?? We have to wait till next year???

34 minutes ago, Duong Pham said:

Hello everyone!

I saw you before i think on twitter and early pages in this thread. Welcome back!! So far we only know about Malaysia fm date is 10thDec. Indonesia is early 2017 , Thailand still dunno yet. 

If you need help for Malaysia ticket, i would love to help if i could. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, WendyHo said:

It's been posted in twitter as his pic at LA airport 3rd November ? Was this from YOF-AFRICA trip ?

Yes, this picture at the airport came from Youth Over Flower In Africa trip in Jan 2016.

However, we did not know what is Park Bo Gum's correct flight as we heard that Korea- LA flight was misunderstood from SNS on Monday to actually be on Saturday...Ninja Mode :phew:;) :grimace:

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, WendyHo said:

My friend whose bias has always been Kim Soo Hyun but recently she is looking at Park Bogum too ^^ In her opinion KSH is the best King (Moon Embraces The Sun) and Bogum is the best Crown Prince in Korean dramas..lol

hahahahahaha thanks to you friend who likes Bo Gum too. But to me Bo Gum is the best CP and King!! hahahahaha

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, WendyHo said:

It's been posted in twitter as his pic at LA airport 3rd November ? Was this from YOF-AFRICA trip ?

CwUuyFAVIAAY7JU.jpg

Yes. This was during Youth Over Flowers days. It was his outfit when he was "kidnapped" while going back home after recording Music Bank.

The book he was holding was about Namibia, given to him so he could study and get to know the land he was coming for. Hhehehhe..

• Like 8

1 minute ago, tiendoank said:

CwUuyFAVIAAY7JU.jpg

Yes. This was during Youth Over Flowers days. It was his outfit when he was "kidnapped" while going back home after recording Music Bank.

The book he was holding was about Namibia, given to him so he could study and get to know the land he was coming for. Hhehehhe..

Thanks..I thought so too. I informed her that this was from YOF-AFRICA trip. Not sure if she will correct it..haha.

• Like 1