Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

13 hours ago, sara2908 said:

Do you have the link to the  rainbow's vapp  cut?

try this?

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:783b5b77bbbee1e97745836f27c7dba6&type=mp4

summary based on my limited korean:

jisook (girl on the right; also one of the reporters for kbs entertainment weekly) filmed two interview clips with bogum during backstage of kbs entertainment awards. only one was broadcasted, in the first one they were (more like) chatting. *cue fireworks* woori said he's younger so they really like that. jisook's face flushed red (woori: did you drink?). however, that clip was edited out. jisook was just asking about mubank MC stuff, when bogum suddenly said that rainbow should come (back) soon and it would be good if that day will come faster. hearing those words made jisook's heart beat faster. woori: is he an angel? jisook: he says such pretty words. jisook didnt even ask about that or mention rainbow. there's no evidence so they demand the tape from the editing room. as long as bogum continue as MC, they will meet one day.

an update: I think he visited a skin clinic yesterday.

img_f668a96d4f6d264554581c10fe546db8.jpg

Happy lunar new year ladies! (sorry im using my phone to post, I'll change to better links once im done with visiting)

img_250be44d51d109dd7ca13d45bd5643d0.jpg

• Like 7

College Students Vote on Which Stars They Want to Take Home for the Holidays

In light of the Lunar New Year, college students in their twenties chose which stars they want to take home for the holidays.

A total of 734 students majoring in a variety of entertainment-related majors including acting, modeling, MCing, TV show writing, and more participated in the poll.

Out of 406 male students, 113 chose AOA‘s Seolhyun, putting her in first place. She was followed by Red Velvet‘s Irene who came in ㅁ close second with 101 votes. GFRIEND‘s Yerin took third place with 73 votes. IU and Girls’ Generation‘s Taeyeon came in fourth and fifth place, respectively.

Among the 328 total female students, 108 chose Park Bo Gum. He was followed by actor Yoo Seung Ho in the rankings. Ryu Jun Yeol, Yoo Ah In, and Yeo Jin Goo came in third, fourth, and fifth place, respectively.

Whom would you have chosen?

Link:http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/07/college-students-vote-on-which-stars-they-want-to-take-home-for-the-holidays/

• Like 8

Can this be my home now? I feel this huge amount of great feelings just looking at his pics. I might sound a bit greedy, but I really wish he picks his next project soon.

Talking about popularity, I think he's experiencing Kim Soo Hyun's path of fame after You From Another Star. The difference is.. I like him way better than KSH. hahhahahahhahahah...

• Like 10

Park Bo Gum And Red Velvet Irene’s Hanbok Selca Goes VIRAL In Korea Among Netizens

Posted on February 7, 2016

With the Lunar New Year approaching soon, many shows are starting to feature celebrities wearing traditional Korean outfits. 

And while many idols and actors look great wearing the traditional Korean hanbok, netizens have been going crazy over the stunning couple visual of Music Bank MCs Park Bo Gum and Red Velvet‘s Irene. Already known for their incredible chemistry, a selca featuring the two wearing traditional Korean garbs have gone viral online, with fans once again raving over how good the two look together.

Find out what Netizens had to say about this article below!

2f2e868625502844e9f9fa0c94532a42

NETIZEN REACTIONS
Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.

• The chemistry between these two are crazy
  • I see a lot of Taeyeon in Irene…
  • Joohyun ㅠㅠㅠ why are you so pretty ㅠㅠㅠ
  • Wow….deabak
  • They’re so beautiful ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • Seriously the best looking guy and girl in the world
LInk: http://www.koreaboo.com/trending/park-bo-gum-and-red-velvet-irenes-hanbok-selca-goes-viral-in-korea-among-netizens/
  • Like 6

Park Bo Gum Talks About What Kind of a Friend Lee Hyun Woo Is

park-bo-gum-lee-hyun-woo-800x450.jpg

On February 4, Park Bo Gum, of “Reply 1988″ fame, reveals his special friendship with actor Lee Hyun Woo during an interview held with bnt News.

Park Bo Gum explains, “I met Lee Hyun Woo for the first time at my university’s entrance ceremony. At the time, he was really friendly to me, and even said that he enjoyed watching ‘Blind.’ I’m really grateful that he reached out to me first, even though he was the sunbae (older in seniority). He’s a sunbae, and a friend, that I am thankful for.”

He also says that they “talk from time to time.” He remembers how Lee Hyun Woo said something about ‘Reply 1988′ that made him feel really good, and that they “tend to support each other a lot.”

Park Bo Gum recently returned from a trip to Nambia, while Lee Hyun Woo is currently starring in “Moorim School.”

Source: Sooompi

• Like 9

Park Bo Gum discusses the rumors regarding his religion

February 6, 2016 @ 8:49 am

park-bo-gum_1454725412_af_org.jpg

In a recent interview, hot icon Park Bo Gum was asking about the rumors surrounding him regards to his religious beliefs.

Park Bo Gum has faced criticism due to rumors claiming that his religion extends beyond that of normal Christianity and is a cult. Regarding this, the 'Reply 1988' star stated, "It's just a normal church. It's not a cult or anything. If it were, I would have left the group."

In regards to the recent rise of controversies regarding Park Bo Gum, he simply replied,"It's just natural that questions would arise. I am a public figure so it's bound to happen. I am thankful that people are taking such an interest in me, anyhow. I am thinking deeply and proceeding cautiously."

Link: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/park-bo-gum-discusses-the-rumors-regarding-his-religion

• Like 8
  • Love 1

On 06/02/2016 at 1:47 PM, saturn. said:

"I heard sounds could be heard on the set of the kiss." is a wrong translation.

"- It is said that you're a kiss master" is the correct translation. Anyway, yes he is. :)

Jang In(장인) = craftsman, master, artist. 

cr: Korean article http://www.wikitree.co.kr/main/news_view.php?id=249002

wow.. thank you for the corrected translation. now it's make sense.

indeed he is Jang of kisser. ke...ke..ke...

• Like 2

On 06/02/2016 at 3:55 PM, snolaxy said:

Aww it's still blocked. I guess there's copyright issues. No wonder we can't find any of the mambo clip on YouTube. Thanks for trying anyway :)

Hahaha no wonder his answer doesn't match the question.

BUT it ain't all wrong, you CAN hear kissing sounds during the hotel kiss lol. Pluck in your earphones and try to listen beyond the background music. *runs off to hide*

really ... dang.. maybe i can try combine 2 video. 

OK... will borrow my husband exclusive earphone. because once I borrowed my husband earphone to watch reply when I watch on laptop. actually I can hear background sounds.. (people moving, and a child crying maybe it's jinjoo) but I borrowed it only for watched 1 episode forget witch one, but not the hotel scene.

definitely will borrow his earphone again LOL...

• Like 1

On 06/02/2016 at 4:19 PM, mellinadear said:

@noname nonameno, he hasn't gone to the military yet. There are no Info's about that anywhere. Damn..I'm sad and happy at the same time. Sad that he would go soon and happy that its still far away LOL.

yes.. I hope he isn't following yo seung ho track...  

I'm still wanting hear and see his news every day,

• Like 2

On 08/02/2016 at 8:44 AM, Grace1003 said:

In light of the Lunar New Year, college students in their twenties chose which stars they want to take home for the holidays.

A total of 734 students majoring in a variety of entertainment-related majors including acting, modeling, MCing, TV show writing, and more participated in the poll.

Out of 406 male students, 113 chose AOA‘s Seolhyun, putting her in first place. She was followed by Red Velvet‘s Irene who came in ㅁ close second with 101 votes. GFRIEND‘s Yerin took third place with 73 votes. IU and Girls’ Generation‘s Taeyeon came in fourth and fifth place, respectively.

Among the 328 total female students, 108 chose Park Bo Gum. He was followed by actor Yoo Seung Ho in the rankings. Ryu Jun Yeol, Yoo Ah In, and Yeo Jin Goo came in third, fourth, and fifth place, respectively.

Whom would you have chosen?

Link:http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/07/college-students-vote-on-which-stars-they-want-to-take-home-for-the-holidays/

wow... it's mean 33 % student vote for Park Bo Gum.. and it's all because of reply 1988. he must be really grateful now.

On 06/02/2016 at 4:22 PM, sara2908 said:

Huh I've tried that, still cannot hear sounds from the hotel kiss lol :w00t: Any talented soul with MR removed ability wahaha

you can try earphone type that is plug in to ear. not the head band type.

• Like 1

On 08/02/2016 at 8:55 AM, tiendoank said:

Can this be my home now? I feel this huge amount of great feelings just looking at his pics. I might sound a bit greedy, but I really wish he picks his next project soon.

Talking about popularity, I think he's experiencing Kim Soo Hyun's path of fame after You From Another Star. The difference is.. I like him way better than KSH. hahhahahahhahahah...

welcome home... please.. spazz with us. it's a place we can adore PBG every day. 

I hope he soon get a Great project soon, does any one hear about casting offer for him?

On 08/02/2016 at 9:05 AM, tiendoank said:

"Whom would you have chosen? "

Baduk genius who kisses like a pro

ZSYaDnDCOjBi8.gif

Choi Bogum.

I mean Park Taek..

I mean.. Park Bogum

LOL... I want both. they were both amazing and adorable... don't mention his kissing skill :wub:

• Like 3

16 hours ago, pixiemoondust said:

Hahahaha these are so cute. 

Carn_Ob_CUk_AAfq6c.jpgCarn_AIFUEAAxt5_R.jpgCarm0_NSVIAAmxi_Z.jpg

Credit

very very cute....

16 hours ago, pixiemoondust said:

Bogummy's latest twitter update! Photo with Hyeri and the rest of the Reply family :heart: 

HAPPY NEW YEAR! ♥

happy new year!!!

PBG is sure busy he hasn't update his twitter for a while... glad he's back.

the gang is so cute together don't mention PBG he's the brightest of all.

if I have a son I wish he look like PBG LOL...

47 minutes ago, saturn. said:

How can you take your eyes off when I'm here?! Don't click this.

c0209041_56b9483c5fa50.gif

Noona, you worked overnight again?
Noona, I said don't sleep as your lens in.
Noona, stop the phone!
Don't get hurt any more, noona. (=eyes)

cr: http://re-an.co.kr/

awww.... so sweet... I don't care if it's actually a pun for eyes.. ke..ke..ke.. I just imagining that PBG call me Noona. (me in my delulu land)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, deeand said:

very very cute....

happy new year!!!

PBG is sure busy he hasn't update his twitter for a while... glad he's back.

the gang is so cute together don't mention PBG he's the brightest of all.

if I have a son I wish he look like PBG LOL...

Happy New Year chingu!

IKR, I've been waiting for new updates abt him :( But I'm glad he's getting a good rest this holiday. Hope he gets pre-registered for his classes, I think that's what's been worrying him the most. I'd love to have a son like him too.. not just how he looks like but how he has a good head on his shoulders, if not have a son-in-law like him for my daughter :wub:

• Like 5