Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

*** On April 14 episode of MBC's television show 'Radio Star', Hong Seok-chun made a guest appearance. In the show he shared how BoGum helped him out during difficult times. He shared struggling with his restaurant business in Itaewon due to the rapid spread of COVID-19 in the area last year, 2020. He said that Bo Gum came to visit him once with his friend. They came taking the subway as well. There were just (2) of them but they ordered five main dishes and finished all of them. - hahaha - However, Hong Seok-chun explained that he did not want Park Bo Gum to pay for the dishes by telling his restaurant manager not to bill them for their orders, but the manager said, 'They already paid.'"  :headbang:

201540828_1280.jpg

photo source : SBS Star

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

20 hours ago, gumtaek said:

How was the reception of Seobok in this festival, @AnimusSunrays?

Hmmmm...it's difficult to say because this year, contrary from previous festivals, we didn't have a choice but online. We are still in the middle of total lockdown. But based on previous festivals, Korean films were always sold out. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Sakurafairy said:

@gumtaekexactly! I hope one of Bogum's fans will sub it. 

I've long wished that given Bo Gum's status not only as a Top Star in SK but a Hallyu Star, that there be a more systematic effort to translate articles about him in English for i-fans. There are many articles about him---good ones!--- that don't get translated which is a pity.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1618948463222580-0.png 

1618948454775812-2.png 

1618948459445453-1.png

Cr. littlesisters_furniture in instagram

How happy I am to see him cling to his 'reel mother' like that!

Isn't it a peaceful view?

And how much he loves his Crocs sandals! He wore it everywhere since the Joseon era :D haha.

I mean, MDBC shooting time.

• LOL 3