Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

the video where our dear Bogummy got emotional (his voice cracked) as he introduced the special number "See You Again".  proof that no matter what he does, whether acting or hosting, he puts his heart into it.

• Like 3

Title: Boyfriend, let's fight, ghost, remake of "K-drama" in the Philippines and Thailand.

0000756019-001-20210329175317755.jpg

Park Bo-gum of the Philippines and Seo In-guk of Thailand. tvN dramas'Boyfriend' and'Fight Ghost' will be remade in the Philippines and Thailand, respectively.

The craze for K-drama around the world is strong. The number of global viewers who visit K-drama through global streaming services is increasing, but news such as sales by country and sale of remake rights is also continuing.

News of the remake continues. In late 2018, "Boyfriend" (directed by Park Shin-woo and screenwriter Yoo Young-ah), which aired on tvN, will be reborn as a Filipino version. A remake of'Encounter' will be aired on TV5 in the Philippines in March. 

Valerie Del Rosario, CEO of VIVA, who was in charge of 'Boyfriend' Philippine remake, said, "I was attracted to the drama with the universal theme of love and the story of a chance meeting. " This topic is very familiar in the Philippines, so it is expected to be loved by viewers. The Philippine version of the boyfriend was produced in the best staff and environment to express their love story beautifully.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/468/0000756019

• Like 2

*** The 1 minute and 48-second video showed the budding friendship & bromance between the two leads. Interestingly, aside from its exciting plotline, the movie will also show the funny side of the two characters. Since Park Bo Gum's role was created inside a laboratory, he is clueless about the outside world. I love the part where Ki-Hun taught Seobok how to eat cup noodles.He loved the instant noodles and asked for two more.  Finally..........it's NICE that this will be released simultaneously in theaters and on  Tving on April 15. I hope this will do well, box-office-wise since the widespread of COVID-19 is still present. I love how Gong Yoo described Bogum in the Esquire magazine interview - He says that Bogum was "always smiling" on the set.  :tounge_xd:

video source : Kdramastars

• Like 3

*** Bo Gum may be serving his mandatory military service, but he has ensured that we won't miss him too much! From the drama, "Record of Youth" here comes the movie, "Seobok" soon. After continuous delays owing to Covid-19, we finally have a release date for the upcoming movie. In the poster, we could see Bo Gum sports a cool buzz-cut. He looks so good. I'm excited for this movie. :glasses:

• Like 4

Annyeong, Chingus!! I’m a lurker who just made my account now. And this is my very first post. Just want to stop by and say that I appreciate all of you who have made this thread alive. Believe me, I’m still lurking here everyday. And I’m happy that you all are constantly posting anything related to our dear bogummy :fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • Love 2