Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Just now, Rom828 said:

@willenette, thank you for posting that. Bo Gummy is a really thoughtful and sweet guy.  i was thinking maybe he and IU are good friends.  saw this in You Tube, a commercial they did several years ago.

@Rom828 ohhh................so, they worked together in a CF before, the reason of their closeness...............Thanks for sharing the video. I didn't know it not until you shared this clip.  :wow2:

• Like 3

@U-Çani laugh so much with your reaction about the bobbed hair style. As for me, i like long hair with bangs that's what i have now. 

About the instagram posting, yup they forbade to post IG before but just weeks after that,  they allowed it again but IG link couldn't post anymore so we cant use anymore of that. I think it is the company app that made it like that. 

@willenetteBogum and IU's CF collaboration was like at circa 2012. They were both young then but they looked good on screen. Just means if they have collaboration in the future, the chemistry will be 100% since we already saw how they interacted in that CF. They were so cute. I think a romantic comedy historical drama will fit them. They are really nice looking in hanbok. 

@Rom828

If you have questions u can just pm or even here, we can make conversations. I don't think gumtaek will mind it. 

Then... 

This video is a fanmade but the creator made the video so realistic. A crossover themed. 

For surw you know this... 

Wow, the sightings of Bogum is like a cold water that hydrates me.

Thanks @gumtaek

For me,  every flower and chocolate in the whole world will be given only to Bogummy. :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Wow, I have a new vocab today.

Bangs :D

Thanks, @Sakurafairy

Why 'bangs' reminds me to a song?

Every flower and chocolate in the world, ummm, let me have some! I want to give it to Bogummy, too!

And @Rom828, yes, any question about Bogummy will make this thread warmer ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

For example, how could he be that handsome?

It's a joke. Ehehehe

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, U-Çan said:

@willenette happy to see that post! Bogummy is a person who always keep in touch with every person he ever met and worked with in a sweet way, right?

I wish I could do that, too ^^

And on top of that, so happy to see him fine and healthy!

Happy new year!

@U-Çan, HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR to you, too & to everyone here!

*** This is a very important holiday for Koreans and almost everyone travels back to their hometown to be with their families. Rather than abiding by traditional customs, an increasing number of people are using the long holiday as a chance to take a break from the hectic pace of modern life. A large number of Koreans travel abroad prior pandemic. The Korean Lunar New Year, called "Seollal" or "Gujeong", usually falls on the second new moon after winter solstice. Generally, almost all retail stores and businesses will close for at least 2 - 3 days during this time, so there's really not much to do other than be at home. :heart4:

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

@U-Çani laugh so much with your reaction about the bobbed hair style. As for me, i like long hair with bangs that's what i have now. 

About the instagram posting, yup they forbade to post IG before but just weeks after that,  they allowed it again but IG link couldn't post anymore so we cant use anymore of that. I think it is the company app that made it like that. 

@willenetteBogum and IU's CF collaboration was like at circa 2012. They were both young then but they looked good on screen. Just means if they have collaboration in the future, the chemistry will be 100% since we already saw how they interacted in that CF. They were so cute. I think a romantic comedy historical drama will fit them. They are really nice looking in hanbok. 

@Rom828

If you have questions u can just pm or even here, we can make conversations. I don't think gumtaek will mind it. 

Then... 

This video is a fanmade but the creator made the video so realistic. A crossover themed. 

For surw you know this... 

Wow, the sightings of Bogum is like a cold water that hydrates me.

Thanks @gumtaek

For me,  every flower and chocolate in the whole world will be given only to Bogummy. :blush:

@Sakurafairy hello.his voice soothes me.Bogummy so cute

Edited by chipMIN
  • Like 2

hello chingus, i am glad that even if Bo Gum is in the military service, we get to see him through this thread.  thank you to everyone for making this possible.  

@U Can, are you referring to the song "She Bangs !" by Ricky Martin ?  :blush:

@willenette,  thank you for the info about the  Lunar New Year. 

@Sakurafairy, Bo Gum sang IU's song "Throught the Night" during his "Good Day" fan meet.  i agree with you that they look good together. i would like to see them in a K-Drama soon.  which leads to my question :

Who are the 3 K-Drama actresses that you want Bo Gum to be paired with and why ?  :happydance:

• Like 3

Happy Lunar Year to all chingudeul. 

I'm happy that we are still gathering here despite that Bogum is in the military service.:blush:

@Rom828

As for me I want her to be paired with IU, Kim Tae Ri, Kim So Hyun, Lee Seong Kyung,  and Park Bo Young. (it is my top five, lol) 

For older actresses,  i think she is nice to pair with Son Ye Jin and Gong Hyo Jin and ofc Gianna Jun. 

And i hope he ventures more to Noir - themed dramas because i love that genre.  Bogum said Noir dramas isn't his style but I hope he challenges himself in the future. 

:gangnamstyle:

• Like 4

Actor Park Bo Gum spotted in Navy Band Promotion Video
AKP STAFF

Actor Park Bo Gum was recently spotted in a navy band promotion video.

Just before Lunar New Year, the Republic of Korea Navy released an adorable music video created by the navy band, and fans were excited to see the always-handsome Park Bo Gum in the video as they haven't been able to keep up with him as much since his enlistment last August.

In the MV, the actor is in charge of the keyboard, which he also plays as part of the navy's band, and fans were happy to see him lively and excited.

Check out the full video featuring Park Bo Gum above!

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2021/02/actor-park-bo-gum-spotted-in-navy-band-promotion-video

IMG-20210211-160109.jpg
IMG-20210211-160217.jpg

ctto

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I've been wanting to ask each one in the thread, even those lurking..."What was the decisive point, i.e. drama, event, interview, news article, testimonial of people, etc., when you became a Park.Bo Gum fan? 

I will also answer the question. Will let others answer first.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

Actor Park Bo Gum spotted in Navy Band Promotion Video
AKP STAFF

Actor Park Bo Gum was recently spotted in a navy band promotion video.

Just before Lunar New Year, the Republic of Korea Navy released an adorable music video created by the navy band, and fans were excited to see the always-handsome Park Bo Gum in the video as they haven't been able to keep up with him as much since his enlistment last August.

In the MV, the actor is in charge of the keyboard, which he also plays as part of the navy's band, and fans were happy to see him lively and excited.

Check out the full video featuring Park Bo Gum above!

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2021/02/actor-park-bo-gum-spotted-in-navy-band-promotion-video

ctto

@Sakurafairy, thanks for sharing this. I miss Bogum. Seeing the video, a little short, thought but makes me happy & makes my day perfect! Awesome!  :Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 3