Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

On 9/2/2020 at 9:23 PM, Sakurafairy said:

:gangnamstyle:

@willenette @U-Çan @autumnight @summer2017

we would like to invite you in Record of Youth thread if you are not that busy. It will be a great experience and also more fun if you will be there also especially during its airing. It's fun to share our own thoughts/two cents for every episode. Thank you.:kisslevel:

Thanks @Sakurafairy ...

2 days till airing, I need to figure out how to watch this :crazymad:

• Love 2

Hello chingus,  a little sad post but just wanna let the thread know that a YT vlogger in the Philippines named Lloyd Cafe Cadena who held a 3.18M subscribers died yesterday at the age of 26 and he was a fan of Bogum. 

Throwback of his tweets in Music Bank Singapore. 

He felt so excited that typing the name of Park Bo Gum became Park Go Bum (same sound)  wc is also happening to me especially when I'm super excited. :D

@autumnightgood to read your post. Stay safe and healthy chingu.:wub:

@SakurafairyI love how thoughtful Bogum is but those cakes are always reminding me of goodbyes. :bawling:

Btw, BogumWardrobe is so to the different degree. My question is the same with you-how can they do that? How can they look for the brand and price of a certain branded outfit with precision. Tbh, I really don't know those other brands Bogum are using. Thanks to @willenetteI was able to know that kind of bag brand. :DI'm only into the regular branded materials. Crazy. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

18 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

RIP Replay Button. :D

@Sakurafairy, thanks for sharing this.  Bogum’s fans have been flooding the internet with farewell messages and candid photos of him entering the military. Can’t wait for the “Record of Youth” series to be available on Netflix on Sept. 7, too. Tomorrow is D-DAY!  :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1