Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

30 minutes ago, autumnight said:

I think we should delete the pictures here? I did think it was strange that the fans uploaded so many photos this year, when we hardly get any last year... :vicx::vicx:

There was an Insight article thay came out and released pics from the 2020 Season's Greetings. I think we can post those here.

https://m.insight.co.kr/news/260146

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, autumnight said:

we should delete the pictures here? I did think it was strange that the fans uploaded so many photos this year, when we hardly get any last year..

Do I need to delete all the picts?

Park Bogum fans out there still busy uploaded it everywhere. 

8 hours ago, U-Çan said:

That series of season greeting is amazingly pretty. 

I turn the image of him from a nice dongsaeng as Lee Min (my heart doesn't recognize him as a murderer, sorry) to a lovely encouraging and never give up boyfriend as Jin Hyuk,, a genius but adorably silly Taek, a stunning romantic Young,, great student and actor,, playful and energetic ParkBoGum,, and now - tadaaaa- this boy turns into a man. 

I wondering how he will look when he hit his thirty :)

• LOL 2

40 minutes ago, Sakurafairy said:

Yayyy,  thanks @autumnightsuccessfully downloaded bc of your link. :love:

Glad to hear that @Sakurafairy :D

26 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

Do I need to delete all the picts?

Park Bogum fans out there still busy uploaded it everywhere. 

I think like @gumtaek said, we can keep the ones in that news report... I assume they got the photos from Blossom. The others, we can just admire in our own computers (I'm not telling anyone to download illegally uploaded pictures, but as you said they are already out there... ) :vicx:

• LOL 1

42 minutes ago, autumnight said:

I think like @gumtaek said, we can keep the ones in that news report... I assume they got the photos from Blossom. The others, we can just admire in our own computers (I'm not telling anyone to download illegally uploaded pictures, but as you said they are already out there... ) :vicx:

Please give me time to delete my posts with those pics. I think I can work on it only after Christmas. Scratching my head on what to replace these with.

• Love 1

@gumtaek and @Sakurafairy

Thank you so much for the explanation... 

I am so happy that we can get that pictures without doing any harm for him and BE. 

@autumnight thank you so much for the link!! I wish I can show my support by playing his song through the official site! 

^^

@rahma92 I am wondering how he will look like when he turns 40 ^^

I remember reading somewhere about Gong Yoo wished to aging gracefully like Clint Eastwood (if I am not mistaken),, so automatically I remember our beloved BoGum... 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:

Please give me time to delete my posts with those pics. I think I can work on it only after Christmas. Scratching my head on what to replace these with.

How about Bo Gum's past Christmas pictures and videos? Fans are uploading loads of that and they're sooo cute :wub:  

54 minutes ago, U-Çan said:

@autumnight thank you so much for the link!! I wish I can show my support by playing his song through the official site! 

^^

I think these are the official sites, @U-Çan. Listening through these sites would count towards streaming rankings or something... I'm sure Bo Gum doesn't really care about the ranking though, considering he released the song so suddenly without prior teaser/announcements :sweatingbullets:  

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, autumnight said:

Glad to hear that @Sakurafairy :D

Yup, agreed. Those that we saved already let's just keep it in our gadgets. Let's not repro it thru sns. Lol, if we r little sad or depress let's just stare at Bogum's photos to enliven our day, lol. 

4 hours ago, autumnight said:

How about Bo Gum's past Christmas pictures and videos? Fans are uploading loads of that and they're sooo cute :wub:  

I think these are the official sites, @U-Çan. Listening through these sites would count towards streaming rankings or something... I'm sure Bo Gum doesn't really care about the ranking though, considering he released the song so suddenly without prior teaser/announcements :sweatingbullets:  

Yes @U-Çan if we buy and listen thru official sites there will be a big help to bogum's song ranking. So, bc we love him, we are so willing to subject ourselves in spending money for him. 

For the SG2020, what I know is the pre-order has closed already for months now. Those that released the photos were the ones that bought it. SG is always limited in market. They don't reproduce as many as the fans want, so there's always a little difficulty in ordering. I don't know their reason Y those fans that bought shared it too much now. Maybe they got so mesmerized with Bogum's hotness, ayieee, lol and crave for Bogum's appearance in the lime light so they shared it generously:tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, autumnight said:

Even though he doesn't really care, I believe we always love the fact when he ranked top 5 and it shows us that we are loving a man that is being loved by a huge number of people... 

I wish he'll rank #1 until the new year at least!! 

While writing this, I am smiling at myself realising I can't call him a boy any longer. 

Lol. 

That mesmerizing pictures...

@Sakurafairy agree!! 

Imagine you bought this SG, open it and get a hard time to breath because he is daebakly amazing,, then you cannot wait any minute to share his beauty to the world... 

(and then you read the announcement from BE so in other side you are feeling sorry, but still you have the happiness for sharing it. Hard choice as a fan indeed) 

• LOL 2

12 hours ago, autumnight said:

I deleted the picts and just using the one from allkpop, insight, and kstarlive :thumbsup:

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, U-Çan said:

Oh,, by the way,, considering how good this SG is, I am wondering of how much of his fans will start saving to not missing his next SG in 2021.

All his fans will make sure they get one. He's going to enlist in 2021 and there's will be no SG in 2022. :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1