Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

3 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Story Behind the Moonlight Drawn By Clouds Casting

After Reply 1988, Park Bo Gum  who became  sought  after as the top of the cast list, received a flurry of love calls. Producers of "Moonlight Drawn By Clouds" also had Park Bo Gum in mind as the top priority. Kang Byung-taek, who was in charge of planning the drama, had a "scrambling for casting battle" with the producers of "1N2D" in the waiting room of the year-end awards ceremony to cast Park Bo Gum. Kang CP  said, "When  I  opened  the  door of Park Bo Gum's waiting room, I saw the CP of 1N2D. I asked him to move out of the way for now, and then gave the casting offer to Park Bo Gum directly," he said in his casting biography.

Trans by @4evgbogummy

Tweeted by @sword0616

So he is supposed to be a member of 1N2D :scream: *shocked* 

• Insightful 1

2 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Winix Dehumidier CF Updates

Reveal hidden contents

D6llgj8VUAA9zCT.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxeMLsQHaGV/?igshid=l85elricq6ik 

Hi gumtaek, thanks for sharing the pictures. So, he's the model for this brand. IDK why Winix Dehumidifiers are much less well known than other brands in SK & are also less widely used than other models. This apparent lack of popularity is probably due to the higher prices generally charged for Winix models. Although, I have a high regard for this product. This time, this product will be in good hands........ :P

• LOL 2

Finally the season's greeting making for May :love:

Thanks for all the updates @gumtaek :blush:

The Japanese event is coming up soon too :wub:

@rahma92 Even if he had been offered a spot as a permanent cast member of 1D2N, I don't think he would have accepted it since he doesn't think he's funny/entertaining enough for variety shows... As a fan of variety shows, I really hope he'd do more though :phew:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

On 5/15/2019 at 3:16 PM, gumtaek said:

No, that was not the case. The CP of 1N2D invited him to be a guest on the show...that was in 2016.

Ah as the guest. Suddenly I remember there's this video from awards ceremony, when 1N2D's members approved Bogum as new member, but I cant found it.

13 hours ago, autumnight said:

@rahma92 Even if he had been offered a spot as a permanent cast member of 1D2N, I don't think he would have accepted it since he doesn't think he's funny/entertaining enough for variety shows... As a fan of variety shows, I really hope he'd do more though :phew:

I thought he will do one for encounter, but when I see him number 1 in buzzworthy list even before his drama aired, I lost hope :sweatingbullets: need more bogummy in reality show...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2