Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@sara2908 the caption hahaha

"The mosquitoes love Bogum's face so much"

Btw look at these

3iVQn42.jpg

ogs1sL7.jpg

After Bogum finished his interview, he's back. There was no one there. He couldnt hold his tears, he was crying alone.. then he's back and roasted the meat for his hyung. After the meat completely roasted he called them "Hyung come here!" GKP came and Bogum fed him. 

Source : dc

Bogum~ahhhh ㅠㅠ

• Like 15

1 hour ago, rhienz said:

Bogum-ah ....

..Cd1gc45VIAAXwpl.jpg

Cr : @BOGUMCAP

Sorry Mods that I quoted this picture. I did so with a reason. 

I just finished watching The Raw. I was more captivated with them.

When they Got to The falls, I was so excited to see the view. I wanted to share that experience with them. NaPD's BGM choice was fantastic.

1st BGM- When they Got to the Waterfall entrance, this music was played, James Horner's "Floating Mountain" from the movie "Avatar" ( HERE ). The scene in that movie was similar to what we were about to be shown. the Falls looked like the "hanging mountains" shown in the movie. It prepared me and got me into the zone. 

When Victoria falls was shown, I got the same reaction as the boys. I was awed by the lovely scenery. 

The picture quoted above Of Bogummy, Felt refreshing to see. It was like, Every thing that was Burdensome, the showers from the falls felt like it washed it away. Gummy's reaction was everything. You could see Joy, Happiness, Relief, everything Was shown on his face. 

We Got shown around the falls and the next BGM was played.

2nd BGM..Now this particular Particular Song took me back to my childhood. I haven't heard it in A while. Its the theme song for Pocahontas(The native American princess)...yes yes...the classical Animation (HERE ). I was moved by the song that I went over to iTunes to get it lol. It made me appreciate nature as a whole.

I dunno how NaPD chooses his BGMs cuz throughout those scenes shown earlier, there were songs I hadn't heard in a while. I want to thank the cast and crew for making us to see the other side(outside the film set) of our boys and get us to know them better. 

Kamsahada!!!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, rhienz said:

So, did Bogum has drinking scene too in today ep? lol

he drank but he wasn't drunk.... Halleluyah. lol. I'm being a protective mama bear now. I want the kiddo to still have that,no drinking and smoking policy. I'm I asking for too much? Ha!

• Like 9

2 hours ago, tikawarokka said:

@sara2908 thank you so much for always provide us the live report of YOF!! :heart:

lol join me for next week last episode of YOF. I don't even watch it live fall asleep waiting for it:lol:

We have been spoiled with Bogum every friday Huhu no more Bogum to drool on YOF 

6 hours ago, mellinadear said:

2nd BGM..Now this particular Particular Song took me back to my childhood. I haven't heard it in A while. Its the theme song for Pocahontas(The native American princess)...yes yes...the classical Animation (HERE ). I was moved by the song that I went over to iTunes to get it lol. It made me appreciate nature as a whole.

I dunno how NaPD chooses his BGMs cuz throughout those scenes shown earlier, there were songs I hadn't heard in a while. I want to thank the cast and crew for making us to see the other side(outside the film set) of our boys and get us to know them better

I love the BGM in YOF .

Trust Na pd to give a great music for BGM since 1npd days. Love that Pocahontas BGM too

Agree with you. It is a rarity for Bogum to not be a drinker. Please keep that attitude and it is healthier for your liver:)

• Like 4

ep513.jpg

cr dc

Bummy's caption with angel wings and milk bottle. aww love him taking care of his hyung putting mosquito bite cream on GP. Being a good sous chef with Chef Bong. Being the last to sleep after cleaning after everything and opted to sleep in the car so not to disturb the hyungs

• Like 13

tumblr_o48yc9OT491qzdvh5o6_500.png

“[When I became afraid], I called my dad and told him for the first time that I was having a hard time.

Then he said, ‘This is something you’re doing because you wanted to since a long time ago.’

When I heard that, I realized, ‘Ah…I was being thoughtless.’

It might be difficult, but if you think that it’s difficult, it’ll become more difficult, tiring, shameful, and frustrating.

I realized, this is the only work that I can do with joy.” 

-Park Bogum, YOF Episode 5, 18 March 2016

[Sweet Welcome Rain]

• Like 10

Khamsahadaaaa......whoaaa..i am crying when they showed the waterfall..that its victoria waterfall..so amazing...the rainbow..the splashs of waterfall...what can i say.....just..khamsahadaaaa...youth over flower...khamsahada the boys F4 Reply 1988...khamsahada..bo gumshii...khamsahadaaa..TVN..TV10...khamsahadaa..Daehan Minguk...

• Like 4