Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

5 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

One of 2 MCs really loves Park Bo Gum, she miscalled other actors as Park Bo Gum because she has been waiting for Park Bo Gum all the time. :phew::wub::grin:

you mean lauren??? hahahahahahah they keep mentioning my name live.... hahahahahahahahah

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MichelleBG said:

you mean lauren??? hahahahahahah they keep mentioning my name live.... hahahahahahahahah

Yes, I meant Lauren, she even accepted that she is waiting for Park Bo Gum. :glasses:

https://twitter.com/cherman16/status/815125940942434304

PS. tonight it might be like disaster with leading Hair&make-up artists because KBS(Drama Festival), SBS(Drama Festival), MBC(Song Festival) have Award Ceremony at the same time on the same day. 

In addition, some actors/actresses/Idol Singers have to chosse which channel each of them would participate.

C0_opzAUAAAIAVe.jpg

5 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

I really want to mute the comment section. 

I have no comment section while watching. (Actually I don't know much about SNS)

Both MCs said that they will report till the arrival of Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Gum.

7 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

I really want to mute the comment section. 

The Hosts are cute when they fangirl. Lol

you need to swipe right and the comments will be off.

The hosts are really funny, they only care about PBG and SJK, and when they don't know an actor/actress they will say there are flashlights... so cute and funny ..lol

• Like 2