Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

50 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

@4evgbogummyIs it safe for Bogummy to go to China mainland now with the K Swiss issue.

Hoping to go to any of his FM this time. Want to hear him sing My Person live.

I hope you'll manage to catch any of his FM soon, Chingu. As for me, unless he's coming to KL, i don't think i will be able to make it since my schedule towards the year end is really tight. So, i won't be able to travel out of the country :tears:

@NongpeeP, i saw his schedule at Blossom website yesterday, copy and paste it in Google Translate :D. It mentioned there relaxing and reviewing session from 1st until 6th November. I guess within this period he'll still be in the US.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

@NongpeeP, i saw his schedule at Blossom website yesterday, copy and paste it in Google Translate :D. It mentioned there relaxing and reviewing session from 1st until 6th November. I guess within this period he'll still be in the US.

Thank you, as we knew he has prepared this TV drama before mid 2016 by learning horse riding, actions, Geomungo, etc. to live filming non-stop, I am very glad to know his schedule of leisure indeed.:D

I read from some fans' comments that they hoped Blossom won't tightly cram Park Bo Gum's schedule as Song Joong Ki after Dots which has had no rest and leisure.

• Like 4

Yep, the media ain't about to stop talking about Bogummy yet. In tomorrow's Happy Together, Lee Jun-hyeok (Eunach Jang) said, I admit I have fallen in love with PBG before. His eyes are like the black hole. In scenes in MDBC where we had to look at each other, my heart palpitated madly when I looked into his eyes. (laughter and commotion)...He then said, I love my wife and I have 3 kids.

4C492339-FD7C-4479-B536-2E76A234A66C_zps

A01A7081-8B1F-43AC-9808-92BBD4A07140_zps

I fully understand LJH! I have not had an opportunity to see the real person yet, let alone look into his eyes.....Looking at him through the screen already make our (fans) hearts palpitate madly. And I love my husband and have a son, haha....

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Yep, the media ain't about to stop talking about Bogummy yet. In tomorrow's Happy Together, Lee Jun-hyeok (Eunach Jang) said, I admit I have fallen in love with PBG before. His eyes are like the black hole. In scenes in MDBC where we had to look at each other, my heart palpitated madly when I looked into his eyes. (laughter and commotion)...He then said, I love my wife and I have 3 kids.

4C492339-FD7C-4479-B536-2E76A234A66C_zps

A01A7081-8B1F-43AC-9808-92BBD4A07140_zps

I fully understand LJH! I have not had an opportunity to see the real person yet, let alone look into his eyes.....Looking at him through the screen already make our (fans) hearts palpitate madly. And I love my husband and have a son, haha....

Thank you so much, I read from the translation, they mentioned like his wife also like Park Bo Gum but as your translation, it is like this.

I like when Eunuch Jang interviewed in Entertainment Weekly that he is by Crown Prince's side to help shining Crown Prince. Actually in my opinion, PDs purposely select this actor to be by Park Bo Gum's side because Eunuch Jang is reputable coach acting, he could advise Park Bo Gum in filming sets.

As we knew, Crown Prince's role is very difficult to express different dimensions in each scene with different people around in addition to the fact that Crown Prince's role is leading the TV drama, not as same as other TV dramas which shared some sub-plots to other supporting roles. It is a burden and also the opportunity to Park Bo Gum.

Actually Park Bo Gum has been appreciated by middle-aged guys eg. Eunuch Jang, evil Uncle Kim Noble with curve beard, Eunuch Chief (King eunuch), crews&photographers in Youth Over Flowers In Africa.

• Like 9

Okay, folks, since there's talk about this. And Bogummy himself said at his interview that he will give us more "Zzang" kissing when he's older and more mature, folks, let me ask you if you can take more "Zzang" kissing than this?6FFCE6B9-636D-43FF-9814-245EB82DECB4_zps

D8CA4576-EEAA-4CD1-B1FD-19FCF02A5541_zps

Bogummy, or is this an exception for whatever reason eh? Or simply, just good directing? Hehe......

Okay, folks, I promise this post from me is an exception. 

• Like 12

22 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

Thank you, as we knew he has prepared this TV drama before mid 2016 by learning horse riding, actions, Geomungo, etc. to live filming non-stop, I am very glad to know his schedule of leisure indeed.:D

I read from some fans' comments that they hoped Blossom won't tightly cram Park Bo Gum's schedule as Song Joong Ki after Dots which has had no rest and leisure.

Yes, i think he's hardly really had a good rest after IRY drama. So, this would be the perfect opportunity for him to get a proper rest despite the photoshooting.

Yeah, Blossom has made the statement that they won't be cramping Bogummy's schedule until the end of the year due to he has lost much weight during MDBC filming and he's really tired to the point of collapsing. For me Blossom has make the right decision since i personally think they managed it wrongly for SJK after DOTS by accepting too many CF's until to the point of SJK being exhausted. I can understand from the agency point of view to strike the iron while it's hot, but they should also think of their artist welfare by giving them the rest and space that they needed after such a crazy and hectic schedule. And i'm really glad that Blossom give our Bogummy the chance to do that :)

Edited ;

@4evgbogummy, LOL! Please don't get me started with that topic. And that GIFs you just posted, makes me wanna say..Bogum-ah..:lol:

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Okay, folks, since there's talk about this. And Bogummy himself said at his interview that he will give us more "Zzang" kissing when he's older and more mature, folks, let me ask you if you can take more "Zzang" kissing than this?6FFCE6B9-636D-43FF-9814-245EB82DECB4_zps

D8CA4576-EEAA-4CD1-B1FD-19FCF02A5541_zps

Bogummy, or is this an exception for whatever reason eh? Or simply, just good directing? Hehe......

Okay, folks, I promise this post from me is an exception. 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/04/was-park-bo-gum-nervous-about-his-first-kiss-scene-on-reply-1988/

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/park-bo-gums-reaction-to-kissing-hyeri

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/27/hyeri-reveals-what-went-on-behind-the-scenes-during-kiss-with-park-bo-gum/

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/park-bo-gum-talks-about-his-kiss-scene-with-hyeri-and-whether-they-stay-in-touch

According to Park Bo Gum's and Hyeri's interview, in Reply 1988, they did not prepare the kiss scenes together as Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung researched, discussed about angles, prepared how to emotional act with mutual trust. 

Reply 1988 has been on air in cable channel as TVN, the kiss scenes tentatively are much more passionate than one of main channels as KBS; therefore, Choi Taek and Deok-sun affectionately kissed. Park Bo Gum did kiss scenes so well, not too forcefully or not looking fake as some other actors 

• Like 5

Haha..folks, folks, can we all calm down? Aish...told you my post is meant to be an exception hehe...

To be honest, I'm quite conflicted over this issue. I'm not quite sure I'm ready for more "Zzang" performance by Bogummy in this regard, (being so vested, a part of me wants to keep his image pure and innocent- maybe it's the mother in me speaking) and no, definitely not hot bed scenes, I'd rather go to Hollywood for those. 

Allow me just a small bit of drama ranting, just this once. Have been catching up on my drama watching. Why is the K ENT industry so short of good young female actors in their twenties? Sigh...my drama enjoyment recently has all been reduced greatly by female actors' acting. I really hope Bogummy gets a good female actor for his next drama or else, just pair him with a good female noona actor. 

• Like 8

What I love about our Bogummy is that he has a certain preference when it comes to his chosen projects. That is he tends to pick projects that are on the heartwarming and relatable side. Heartwarming in a way that it is not just about love between 2 people but love between families, friends, a place or just love of people in general. We can pretty much spot these elements in all his past projects.

I love the fact that he doesn't just pick a project based on a high success rate or whether it will be the biggest blockbuster of the year but he picks them based on what he felt is relatable to him. I think what ultimately makes a good story is a story that touches the heart and our boy definitely knows it. Excelling in heartwarming scenes is definitely our boy's forte and strongest point in acting. It's very rare for an actor to make me tear up even with the simplest of scenes but Bogum managed to do so in the 3 projects he's very well known for.

It's probably due to his own character and personality. Bogum is an emotional individual and its clear that the people surrounding him (his family, friends and even us, his fans) are very important to him. He also has these difficult personal experiences he faced while growing up. Those qualities he has are probably the biggest influences for his choice of projects.

Therefore, I foresee his future projects to be of the same factor. Which is a great thing as some of my most favourite dramas out there are those of heartwarming/touching qualities with plenty of character development. Which is why I'm definitely all in for him picking a youth/high school-themed project next especially if its anything like School 2013 or Dream High because those kinds of stories are about life in general as it tackles friendship, hopes and dreams as well as difficulties of everyday life. While some may say those kinds of stories are boring, I say that it's fun and relatable because it touches my heart in a lot of ways.

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Haha..folks, folks, can we all calm down? Aish...told you my post is meant to be an exception hehe...

To be honest, I'm quite conflicted over this issue. I'm not quite sure I'm ready for more "Zzang" performance by Bogummy in this regard, (being so vested, a part of me wants to keep his image pure and innocent- maybe it's the mother in me speaking) and no, definitely not hot bed scenes, I'd rather go to Hollywood for those. 

Allow me just a small bit of drama ranting, just this once. Have been catching up on my drama watching. Why is the K ENT industry so short of good young female actors in their twenties? Sigh...my drama enjoyment recently has all been reduced greatly by female actors' acting. I really hope Bogummy gets a good female actor for his next drama or else, just pair him with a good female noona actor. 

In my opinion, I might be ok to watch any scenes only when those scenes are reasonable to be included in the TV dramas, not just to hard-sale added for other irrelevant purpose to the story line and the scenes.

For K-drama, I can't accept the no-inner actors/actresses esp. who came from singer idols or actor idols whom their fans would have to non-stop increase viewing counts in internew webs in order to show show fake audiences' response and desperately defend with their delusional theory.

21 minutes ago, syaiira said:

What I love about our Bogummy is that he has a certain preference when it comes to his chosen projects. That is he tends to pick projects that are on the heartwarming and relatable side. Heartwarming in a way that it is not just about love between 2 people but love between families, friends, a place or just love of people in general. We can pretty much spot these elements in all his past projects.

I love the fact that he doesn't just pick a project based on a high success rate or whether it will be the biggest blockbuster of the year but he picks them based on what he felt is relatable to him. I think what ultimately makes a good story is a story that touches the heart and our boy definitely knows it. Excelling in heartwarming scenes is definitely our boy's forte and strongest point in acting. It's very rare for an actor to make me tear up even with the simplest of scenes but Bogum managed to do so in the 3 projects he's very well known for.

It's probably due to his own character and personality. Bogum is an emotional individual and its clear that the people surrounding him (his family, friends and even us, his fans) are very important to him. He also has these difficult personal experiences he faced while growing up. Those qualities he has are probably the biggest influences for his choice of projects.

Therefore, I foresee his future projects to be of the same factor. Which is a great thing as some of my most favourite dramas out there are those of heartwarming/touching qualities with plenty of character development.

I read about his nice manner and good heart.

From interviews, I noticed several more impressive points to learn from Park Bo Gum esp.

- he picked and chose positive energy from people and things around as in recent interview.

Q. The only SNS that Bo Gum oppa uses is Twitter, do you read all the comments and messages! Amongst them, which one left the deepest impression?

When filming <Moonlight Drawn by Clouds>, I didn’t have much leisure time so I didn’t have the opportunity to communicate with others. Normally I will read comments on my SNS and fan cafe. I remember there was a fan who said this. “You are wearing the hanbok you’ve hoped for and filming the sageuk you’ve wanted to do, when you remove the Crown Prince’s robes won’t you feel it is a pity?” After reading this comment, I thought that even though it felt very hot while filming, in order not to have regrets I will keep working hard.

- he appreciated some tiny things that others might overlook

Park Bo Gum mentioned 2 scenes that made him cried hard, one is when King's lady (little princess's mom) told him that she might not be recover in order to meet Crown Prince everyday after Crown Prince mentioned he will visit till she is fine. Another is when he mentioned Eunuch Jang opened door for King Lee Yeong, he looked to Eunuch Jang's eyes to realize hardship they passed from Crown Prince Lee Yeong to King Lee Yeong. 

- he exemplified how Cebu's fans did and impressed him by smiling to him without harshly taking camera

Park Bo Gum did not mention to ignore some not good example but mentioning good ones to implicitly share what kind of fans he is happy to meet.  

- he has never forgotten Reply 1988 and Reply 1988's Director

he mentioned he realized Reply Bless (not Reply Curse which he strongly objected) which rooted more opportunities, he has kept on thanking with gratitude even during Moonlight Drawn By Clouds' filming and wrap up party to Reply1988's director. 

• Like 4

@syaiira, couldn't agree more with your post above. Even though i really love Bogum's acting especially in delivering layers and layers of emotions, i don't mind seeing him taking up a youth or high schoole role in his next project since it's one of the role that he's been wanting to do. I remember that i did enjoyed watching Dream High and The Heirs, hehe. So, it would be great to see him potraying that kind of role and maybe being not so obedient student character :P

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Although it was rather difficult moving on after MDBC, I tried watching other 2 other dramas...and I think one female lead could have chemistry with Bogum.

Spoiler

Nam Ji Hyun in Shopping Louie. Watched her with Kang Hang Neul in Angel Eyes and they had great chemistry. She is also an emotive actress so I think she could well be paired off with him.

She was born in 1995, I think, so she's two years younger than Bogum.

• Like 7

On 10/31/2016 at 7:38 PM, tiendoank said:

I'm seriously thinking of compiling all his interviews into a PDF file, printing it out, and putting a hard cover. All his answers have not only been so memorable..  but they are quote-worthy. You know.... the kinds of lines that give you a boost of spirit when you are having a bad day, or the kinds of lines that remind you what your most essential goal... or the kinds of lines that guide you in the dark.

He should consider a career of being motivator... in case he wants to retire from entertainment industry.

Same thought.. Let me know after you compiled. share me .. LOLLL... insert heart emo icon here. seriously .. sompi forum is not user friendly... 

• Like 1