Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Park Bo Gum in Talks for Leading Role in “Reply 1988″

2013100214303512421.jpg

On May 15, an affiliate of the drama department told Daily Sports, “Park Bo Gum has auditioned for tvN‘s ‘Reply 1988.’”

A representative of the actor’s agency Blossom Entertainment also said, “Park Bo Gum has auditioned and had a meeting with the drama’s production team, but the results are not out yet. He is currently waiting.”

If Park Bo Gum is cast for the drama, he will be the first youthful character in ‘Reply 1988′ so far. Actors Sung Dong Il, Lee Il Hwa, Kim Sung Kyun, Ra Mi Ran, and Girl’s Day‘s Hyeri are some possible cast members, and Park Bo Gum is the first young male actor to be in talks of joining the drama as of now.

This actor has starred in “Bridal Mask,” “Wonderful Days,” “Tomorrow Cantabile,” and more, and will be taking his first lead role in “Reply 1988″ if he is confirmed for the drama.

This drama is planned to start production in September.

Source (1)

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Note: I didn't like the pic soompi staff chose for BG in this article (repetitive much) so I chose one after my fangirl heart.

Oh My God! Would be dream coming true. XD  I haven't even attended to my avatar yet. Nor have I fixed my messed up siggy but I couldn't help posting this mega newwws :w00t:. Excuse my looks.

@maiwu Welcome aboard dear :) Thanks for the new photos. This is my fav. The way he's looking at the camera is just swoon-worthy XD

• Like 7

Guest maiwun

@dr25 thanks for the warm welcome <3 

and ahhhhh finally a main role~~~ really hope he ends up doing this role!! can't wait ;;w;;

Park Bo Geum and Han Groo in Talks for Leads of Answer Me 1988

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/05/14/answer-me-1988-looks-to-add-park-bo-geum-and-lee-yi-kyung/

ewuns.jpgboks.jpg

Double yes! I already got good casting news this week with the addition of Im Joo Hwan and Kwak Si Yang to upcoming tvN drama Oh My Ghost. Now comes an extra helping of much anticipated drama land return with news that rising young actor Park Bo Geum is in talks for the male lead of tvN drama Answer Me 1988, which coincidentally is scheduled to take over the same time slot after Oh My Ghost. With all the casting maybes and rumors out of AM1988, I was inching towards giving the drama a pass until this news halted my dwindling interest and sends it hurtling the opposite direction towards must watch.

To sweeten the AM1988 casting pot even more, Park Bo Geum’s likely casting as the male lead was followed a few hours later with the additional news that Han Groo has been offered the female lead role. I was not sad that she passed on Scholar Who Walks the Night mostly because I can’t see her with Lee Jun Ki, and more importantly her style is all wrong for that female lead based on a very specific manhwa character. Here the news of her casting has me whooping with joy because I can totally see her shining in the AM series with very down home characters and story lines. Win and win!erusuds2.jpg

• Like 4

Guest maiwun

′Reply 1988′ Confirms 8 Actors in Cast Including Girl′s Day′s Hyeri, Ko Kyung Pyo, Park Bo Gum and More

Building much anticipation, tvN′s Reply 1988 unveiled its confirmed cast members. 

On May 18, tvN staff unveiled the confirmed actors for the cast through a press release, naming Girl′s Day′s Hyeri, Ryu Hye Young, Ko Kyung Pyo, Park Bo Gum, Ahn Jae Hong, Ryu Jun Yeol, Lee Dong Hwi, and Choi Sung Won.

Details on their characters or the drama′s broadcast period has not been revealed.

42415971.jpg

Ryu Hye Young acted in the Spy, and Hyeri in Hyde, Jekyll, Me.. Ko Kyung Pyo and and Park Bo Gum both appeared in the movie Chinatown and the drama Nodame Cantabile

Ryu Jun Yeol received the spotlight for his unique acting in the movie Sociophobia, while Ahn Jae Hong and Lee Dong Hwi are both actors who are acknowledged by the movie world through their performances in indie films. Choi Sung Won, who has previously appeared in KBS′ Qualifications of Men, is a well-established musical actor. 

Reply 1988 will be the third Reply series from tvN. Reply 1988 will be about five different families living in the same neighborhood in 1988. 

Photo Credit: CGV Art House, High Cut, C-JeS Entertainment

Source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/92738/reply-1988-confirms-8-actors-in-cast-including-girls-days-hyeri-ko-kyung-pyo-park-bo-gum-and-more

Guest maiwun

Bogum's also confirmed for the drama "I Remember You" and seems like he will be playing the character of Jung Seonho who is a lawyer o v o

unless i misunderstood hahah orz no english articles yet it seems

Src: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=714182

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Found english article!

‘I Remember You’ Lee Chun-hee, Choi Won-young and Park Bo-gum to Support Seo In-guk and Jang Na-ra

Posted by: Veronica Choi , May 21, 2015

052104-e1432171423398.jpg

‘I Remember You Lee Chun-hee, Choi Won-young and Park Bo-gum to Support Seo In-guk and Jang Na-ra

Actors Lee Chun-hee, Choi Won-young and Park Bo-gum were confirmed to join the team for upcoming drama ‘I Remember You’.

KBS 2TV’s new Monday-Tuesday television series ‘I Remember You’ announced that the three actors will star in the drama to support main cast members Seo In-guk and Jang Na-ra.

First of all, Lee Chun-hee was cast to play the role of Kang Eun-hyuk, leader of special crime investigation squad. As Lee Chun-hee has played many impressive, unique roles in many works before, he is once again expected to portray an elite yet clueless detective.

Choi Won-young was cast to play Lee Jun-ho, a forensic doctor. He is going to show a good friendship with Cha Ji-an in particular because she is said to visit his office frequently to ask for evidence analysis. Choi Won-young said that he is very excited to play his role in the upcoming drama.

Last but not least, rising star Park Bo-gum grabbed the role of Jung Seon-ho, a young and brilliant lawyer. Jung will play a significant role in the investigation with his brain and unpredictable personality. Park Bo-gum has chosen the television drama after starring in film ‘Chinatown’ recently.

KBS 2TV’s new Monday-Tuesday television series ‘I Remember You’(script written by Kwon Gi-young, directed by No Sang-hoon, produced by CJ E&M) is a romantic comedy that will also feature crime-investigation. It will depict a story of love and work between handsome and brilliant profiler Lee Hyun and elite detective Cha Ji an, who keeps an eye on him.

‘I Remember You’ will air after the completion of television series ‘Who Are You-School 2015’.

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photo by Soop Entertainment/Saram Entertainment/Blossom Entertainment, English Translation by Veronica Choi

Copyright ⓒGET IT K(getitk.com), All Rights Reserved.

Source: http://www.getitk.com/i-remember-you-lee-chun-hee-choi-won-young-and-park-bo-gum-to-support-seo-in-guk-and-jang-na-ra/?lang=en

Edited by maiwun

• 2 weeks later...

Ryeowook, K.Will, and Park Bo Gum to Make Cameo Appearance in “Producer”

Ryeowook, K.Will, and Park Bo Gum to Make Cameo Appearance in “Producer”

It has been revealed that Super Junior’s Ryeowook, K.Will, and Park Bo Gum will be making a special cameo appearance on an upcoming episode of the KBS drama “Producer.”

On June 9, a representative of the drama’s production team told TV Report, “Actor Park Bo Gum, Super Junior’s Ryeowook, and K.Will are set to make a cameo appearance.”

It is said that Park Bo Gum will appear as a “Music Bank” MC, while Ryeowook and K.Will will cameo as DJs of the radio show “Kiss the Radio.”

These three stars will be featured in episode nine, which is expected to air on June 12.

Previously, a rush of well-known stars have made special appearances in the drama’s storyline, including Lee Seung Gi, Go Ara, Park Jin Young, TaeTiSeo, and more.

Meanwhile, “Producer” airs every Friday and Saturday at 9:15 p.m. (KST).

Source (1)

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
Guest maiwun

150620 Bogum with "I Remember You" Cast on Entertainment Weekly (cr. KBSEntertain)

Some rough translations of his parts~

At 2:33:
Q: What was your dream (career) during your school days?
PBG: I dreamed of being a pianist [..] and being a flight attendant
MC: Didn't you dream of becoming a singer too?
PBG: Ah, I also dreamed of becoming a singer

-MC asks him to sing (LOL)-
PBG: I'll sing Nara-nuna's song. I liked her song "Sweet Dream".

At 5:04 (Others telling viewers the broadcast schedule)
PBG: Don't miss it.

Guest maiwun

Park Bo Gum for Singles July 2015

(Photo cr. 사심거미 @ Park Bogum Official Fancafe)

D6ynftF.jpg

So handsomeㅠㅠㅠ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG PBG THREAD hahahaha hi i'm new can someone kindly explain how this works?

i wanna join the fancafe but i'm not a korean citizen, sadly :-(

would appreciate if there's a community whereby we can chat and get notified of his activities (fan meets, etc.)

gomawoo and have a nice day everyone! 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...