Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

20 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

Today he had only 3 appearances and w/ out red carpet appearance and interview. YES, his screen time is not enough for us. 

Maybe because he didnt have anything to promote. Last year he promoting encounter, thats why he has more screen time. :) 

17 hours ago, autumnight said:

Last year was definitely better... I re-watched that slow walk cut at minute 12 over and over :wub: I also remember agreeing with @rahma92 that his 3rd outfit was strange, but she thought the shirt was strange while I thought the two-colour jacket was strange :joy: Can you imagine it's been a year since then? Time flies like crazy :scream:

My opinion, His outfit this year is so much better than last year :joy:, I just don't like his hair. Its too short. 

Time move so fast!

Hai @gumtaek thanks for updating pbg's pict

8 hours ago, gumtaek said:

The fansite administrator are back since yesterday

But what do you mean about the fansite administrator? 

Lots of the fan site masters show up in the airport :D 

Love this one

ELAbVgpU4AIIVfo?format=jpg&name=small

Cr: logo

Just how many knitted hats does he have? Brown, blue, navy, grey, purple... :lol:

z9XGxGX.jpg?1

@rahma92, a lot of the fan site masters fly to different countries to attend Bo Gum's events. I met Beauty_Bai in the Singapore FM, she was really nice and even gave me a self-made Bogummy button :wub: I still don't know how they can take amazing photos in poor lighting condition without flash or how they can smuggle in a huge camera in the first place :joy: 

As for the clothes... I think I like last year's MAMA better, plus the hair was longer :lol: but the 2017 MAMA was best... 3 amazing outfits with amazing hairstyles :love:

1 hour ago, Sakurafairy said:

Yup, Leaudhiver photos are amazing, I think last time uploaded was coca cola event. 

I met Leaudhiver at the coca cola event. She is pretty in real life. I saw lots of them at the coca cola event. But the reality of taking beautiful pictures is a lot of hardwork and running and chasing. Just the huge lenses alone is my arm length.

1 hour ago, autumnight said:

I met Beauty_Bai in the Singapore FM, she was really nice and even gave me a self-made Bogummy button :wub: I still don't know how they can take amazing photos in poor lighting condition without flash or how they can smuggle in a huge camera in the first place :joy: 

How did you recognise Beauty Bai? I love her pics and her angles. The dslr allows them to take pictures in poor lighting. But amazing is how did they take the pics during the event. 

A lot of them appeared because it's probably first time he appear for event for a long time. I need another Asia tour again!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, summer2017 said:

How did you recognise Beauty Bai? I love her pics and her angles. The dslr allows them to take pictures in poor lighting. But amazing is how did they take the pics during the event. 

A lot of them appeared because it's probably first time he appear for event for a long time. I need another Asia tour again!

She was sitting right next to me, so when we were waiting for the hi-touch I asked her if she was able to get good pictures. She showed me some of the photos and told me she uploads to twitter. I asked for her twitter handle and she told she's Beauty_Bai :) I like her pictures too, unlike some of the other fan site masters, she doesn't over-process the pictures and let Bo Gum naturally shines. :wub: I really like Enomoto as well

• Love 1

Newly released vid

Oh so it's fansite master not administrator, @autumnight?:) 

Spoiler

Bogummy used to have a fan named Falcon who took fantastic photos. Really like them but she has a different bias now.

I also like CAPA's pics but I think it's a Taiwan-based photography company. But each time he goes there, the studio churns out fantastic photos.

• Like 1