Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Newly Released Still of Park Bo Gum as Kim Jin Hyuk

cast-photo_01@sp.jpg

https://kandera.jp/sp/boyfriend/

@U-Çan: It's not weird for a devoted fan of such a great young man and actor. Admittedly, I dread 2021 because of his military enlistment. I just hope that in those 2 years he will leave us with works that we can enjoy so that we will not miss him too much on screen. I am hoping and praying that a great drama project will come along for him to take on in 2020. 

Since there will be 3 couples in Wonderland, in the event that he accepts it, filming will not take long as Seobok, since screen time for one couple may just be 45 minutes for a 2-hour film. 

• Like 1

Update on Wonderland:

On 11/13/2019 at 4:17 AM, rahma92 said:

Aigoo ice skating hahaha I cant imagined bogum as that. But I like the story, thats such heart breaking story. So Suzy will trying to find a way to meet bogum again or bogum will be the one that trying to find her?

Suzy will find a way to meet Park Bo Gum. :)

• Awesome 1

@BogummySuzydoes it mean, this KOBIS, he's confirmed already for this movie? 

Oh, this gets excited.  I remember Seobok also was not confirmed for about two years, if I'm not mistaken but the hardwork of the PD to court him and to revise so many times the script to cater to his liking is just so amazing. And he said YES. 

I like the genre. This will be a tearjerker movie bc of the couple's situation. I am excited of how Bogummy and Suzy will interact with each other. Just thinking of it I am having butterflies in my stomach bc they are so good together. Their visuals are so match and I love Suzy 's acting. I am also her fan. Can't wait for this. For Bogum, we know him already, hands up for him. The best in acting. 

I hope blossom confirms it the soonest so our minds and hearts will be at peace, lol. Two movies and one TV drama (jebal bogum jebal) can at least rehydrate the dehydration we'll feel in the two years he'll be in military. 

@U-Çan I am also back reading this thread if I have some time to spare. I enjoy reading the past convo here. Funny and dedicated fans of Bogummy. A little sad bc those funny and dedicated fans of our boy are not coming here anymore but I hope they still root for Bogum's happiness and works. Maybe they're just busy:P.

@gumtaekoh yes, you are correct. He can do another work like drama since the movie will be divided into 2-3 stories. 

HOPING FOR ANOTHER TV DRAMA THE SOONEST TIME POSSIBLE :joy:

Sexiest Man in the World 2019 – The Final Battle

We are now at the home stretch in finding the “Sexiest Man in the World” for the year 2019. The top 8 from each of the 5 preliminary polls held last November 2 to 13 will now comprise our final 40. They will vie for netizens’ votes starting today, November 14, until November 28, 2019. The one who will get the most number of votes from the public after the voting period will be named Sexiest Man in the World 2019.

The-Final-Battle.png?resize=768,336

The Final 40 in alphabetical order are:

Alden Richards, PHILIPPINES
Andre Brouilette, PHILIPPINES
Baekhyun, SOUTH KOREA
Can Yaman, TURKEY
Charlie Puth, USA
Choi Minho, SOUTH KOREA
Choi Siwon, SOUTH KOREA
Chris Evans, USA
Chris Hemsworth, AUSTRALIA
Cole Sprouse, USA
Daniel Padilla, PHILIPPINES
Dylan Wang, CHINA
Harry Styles, GREAT BRITAIN
Hu Yitian, CHINA
Jackson Wang, HONG KONG
James Reid, PHILIPPINES

Ji Chang-Wook, SOUTH KOREA
Jungkook, SOUTH KOREA
Kai, SOUTH KOREA
Kim Myung-Soo, SOUTH KOREA
Kim Seok-Jin, SOUTH KOREA
Kim Taehyung, SOUTH KOREA
Krist Perawat, THAILAND
Lee Min-Ho, SOUTH KOREA
Lee Dong-Wook, SOUTH KOREA
Lee Seung-Gi, SOUTH KOREA
Max Nattapol, THAILAND
Nam Joo-Hyuk, SOUTH KOREA
Nadech Kugimiya, THAILAND
New Thitipoom, THAILAND
Park Bo-Gum, SOUTH KOREA
Park Jimin, SOUTH KOREA
Park Seo-Joon, SOUTH KOREA
Prin Suparat, THAILAND
Sehun, SOUTH KOREA
Tom Holland, GREAT BRITAIN
Yang Yang, CHINA
Xiao Zhan, CHINA
Yeo Jin-Goo, SOUTH KOREA
Zayn Malik, GREAT BRITAIN

Here are the voting mechanics:

• You can choose one up to a maximum of twenty (20) celebrities below when you cast your vote(s).
  • After ticking the box(es) of your choice, make sure you complete the Captcha for your votes to be registered successfully.
  • You will be allowed to vote again every after 3 hours until the deadline.
  • This poll will be closed on Thursday, November 28, 2019, at 12:00noon HKG/TPE time.
  • We will release a poll update from time to time (see schedule below).
  • The winner and the rankings of the 100 Sexiest Men in the World 2019 will be revealed right after the deadline.

VOTE HERE: http://www.starmometer.com/2019/11/14/sexiest-man-in-the-world-2019-the-final-battle/

The selection of the 100 Sexiest Men in the World 2019 was based on the following criteria:

40% Physique
40% Popularity index (global visibility in the last 12 months)
20% Charm

We will post a real-time poll update on the following schedules:

• 1st poll update: 12:00noon of Nov. 20, 2019 (HKG/TPE Time)
  • 2nd poll update: 12:00noon of Nov. 23, 2019 (HKG/TPE Time)
  • 3rd poll update: 12:00noon of Nov. 26, 2019 (HKG/TPE Time)

source : Starmometer

@willenette that poll title brings me excitement.

When I visit the page, it seems hard for our boy to be the first, but it is still amazing!! 

@Sakurafairyyes,

Such a great talk back then. 

I am wondering where they are going.. 

^^

So he is still studying now? 

I thought he has graduated.. 

He takes another class? 

Daebak... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, U-Çan said:

@willenette that poll title brings me excitement.

When I visit the page, it seems hard for our boy to be the first, but it is still amazing!! 

@Sakurafairyyes,

Such a great talk back then. 

I am wondering where they are going.. 

^^

So he is still studying now? 

I thought he has graduated.. 

He takes another class? 

Daebak... 

What I know is he finished his college already @ Myongji University and he is enrolled @ SangMyung University for his masters in Music majoring Musical Composition, if I'm not mistaken. 

What is great in him is he is taking his post graduate classes seriously and beyond of that he has skill trainings that he has attended to /accomplished already like open water swimming / scuba diving certification and wants to try more. That's why he really is a good example. A very hard-working young man.

I bet, Bogum has lots of investments already and money :lol:.

@willenette yup I voted there already. I got confused for a while but got my way. Hewww, there are so many handsome actors. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

On 11/20/2019 at 6:07 AM, summer2017 said:

I'm very sure our Bo Gum plans his time carefully and will do well in school. Wonder when he is graduating. 

With how busy he is, maybe before he enlists? :phew:

On 11/20/2019 at 5:20 PM, Sakurafairy said:

I hope blossom confirms it the soonest so our minds and hearts will be at peace, lol. Two movies and one TV drama (jebal bogum jebal) can at least rehydrate the dehydration we'll feel in the two years he'll be in military. 

It's been reported in many articles now, if Bo Gum's going to reject surely even Blossom would at least release a statement like "still reviewing his options" or "has not confirmed" or something? :vicx: 

• Insightful 1

5 hours ago, autumnight said:

It's been reported in many articles now, if Bo Gum's going to reject surely even Blossom would at least release a statement like "still reviewing his options" or "has not confirmed" or something?

Did blossom ever do that to their artists? :sweatingbullets:  make official statement when their actor turning down a project? 

@gumtaek OMG how can he reached number 4? No drama, no movie, no reality show? :lol:others celebrities in that list is super busy. 

• LOL 1

On 11/19/2019 at 11:24 PM, summer2017 said:

I think Bo Gum is a very personal person and he feels comfortable expressing himself in his fan cafe.

Last week, he replied some fans and wished them good luck for their exams in fancafe. 

Recently Bo Gum has been less active in Twitter, but I'm sure he keeps an eye that's why he knows so many things, Bo Gum CCTV. 

He was so active in Twitter back then. :huh: Can int fan join his fancafe?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rahma92 said:

@gumtaek OMG how can he reached number 4? No drama, no movie, no reality show? :lol:others celebrities in that list is super busy. 

He's truly well-loved! His impact is no joke considering his age...truly the National Man of Good Influence! The Gall Up Survey was really impressive considering it's not the yearly poll but one that's surveyed every 5 years, the last one was in 2014. Since debuted in 2011, for him to place 3RD in the 2019 poll after veteran actors was truly impressive...still giving me goosebumps when I think about it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@rahma92  @gumtaek yup, the Gallup survey is amazing. From the lists of veterans celebrities he placed 3rd. From He is truly loved by fans. He is truly the "National Man of Good Influence " and this is my favorite title of him among the title he got. Our boy is so precious. 

@autumnight fingers crossed. I hope there is really a formal confirmation of Wonderland soon. 

BTW, joining the FC is a little bit hard. An international fan must have the Korea local line like LG, SKT and others. All these lines are mentioned there for the confirmation of one's identity. If doesn't have one, can't proceed to the next step. Maybe, those who have joined already, am talking about intl fans,  have friends in Korea that help them or they are in Korea and able to purchase their local cp lines there. Coz I have tried so many times. I failed with the local line and couldn't able to continue. Saddd :bawling:

@summer2017 how did you do it?  Enlighten us. :wub:

• Love 1

@Sakurafairy I really love his consistency..

Remembering how he didn't do any drama for focusing his study after MDBC, I will gladly let him do the same.. 

Lol... 

Look at me saying that :)

I mean,, I won't complain again about him doing only one movie this year 

He is achieving his goals, one by one.. 

I can feel he is very organized and very discipline. 

Ahh,, remind me to Choi Taek once again.. 

No no no... 

Not Choi Taek... 

It's Park Bo Gum, and he is so much more impressive than any character he have played. 

@rahma92 His manly look is stunning, isn't it?

I want to see him as a fighter!! 

@summer2017 so there is no korean fan in this thread? I was just wondering that it will be great if there any of his fancafe member who can give us clue of any update he made there!!

• Like 1