Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

10 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

Ups double post @U-Çan

If he really confirmed for wonderland, why there's no official news from blossom yet, its one month already. 

I am still hoping for another drama, though ^^

Being his new fan brings one disadvantage.. 

I cannot see or find his previous project. 

However I realize that being a successful movie actor is a great thing. 

Since it is more difficult to introduce a deep character by a two-hour performance. 

Top 10 Most Handsome Korean Actors According To Kpopmap Readers (November 2019)

The ranking of the top 10 most handsome Korean actors is back! Thank you to those who had participated and are participating in the ranking of the best-looking actors according to your personal standard. The ranking keeps changing.

For those of you who have yet to join the game, last year Kpopmap created an Ideal Type World Cup with the title: “Who Would You Pick As The Best Looking Actor?” with around 60 Korean actors. The result of this ranking is taken from the result of the game.

What would be international fans ranking on the subject? Based on Nov. 13 data, here is the top 10 most handsome Korean actors based on Kpopmap readers.

You can join the ongoing game here!

3- Park BoGum

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Another survey as of 11/14/19 :glasses:

"Star Who You Want to Watch A Movie Together" / "Star Who You Want to Be With in a Movie Day" 

From October 14th to November 11th, Seven Education company: an elementary, middle and high school Internet education company, conducted a survey of 3,533 people. 

Park Bo-gum (699, 19.8%) came in second. 

Movie Day, the day that lovers watch movies together, is November 14, and is attracting interest with the '2020 College Scholastic Ability Test.' 

(skipped unrelated )

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0002979821

http://thetravelnews.co.kr/11/191034/#_enliple

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

What do Jung Hae-in, Lee Jung-jae and Park Bo-gum have in common?

Screenshot-20191115-143415.jpg

(skipped unrelated... )

Shinhan Bank selected actor Park Bo-gum as an advertising model in April. 

We started our customer-centered management with the core value of 'creating customer value' this year. 

Actor Park Bo-gum was loved by many fans from youth to middle aged in various works such as 'Reply 1988' and 'Gureumi Geurin/Moonlight Drawn By Clouds'.

An official from Shinhan Bank said, “We saw actor Park Bo-gum treating each fan warmly and determined that it was consistent with Shinhan Bank's 'customer-oriented warm finance.'

11/15/19

http://m.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=392016#_enliple

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 11/14/2019 at 4:45 PM, rahma92 said:

Park bogum PH fans is amazing, I hope he know about this 

Oh YES, Bogum fans around the globe are really amazing. Joining every single penny to extend help :wub:

As I read in FB: "Thanks Bogum for POSITIVELY INFLUENCING us your fans".

FB-IMG-1573826746677.jpg

FB-IMG-1573826743399.jpg

credit:PBGFBGroup

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

"In the drama, I saw Choi Taek playing with his friends and building friendships.

I thought it was the most different thing from me. I learned how to play Go when

I was young and had no friends my age. " I felt so envious of Choi Taek, who has

many friends," he confessed.

Trans by @sword0616

?igshid=1f81iexmi6

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Thank you soooo much for all the updates! 

His kindness is amazing! 

His look is gorgeous! 

I love his smile, his laugh, his attitude, his everything,, even his tears that always break all of us down with his emotion!! 

• Like 1

Shinhan  Bank  was  the only  financial  institution to  rank  in  the  Top  10

and   the   only  bank   to   earn   high   reputation   scores,  which   can  be

attributed   to  its   active  promotion  of  brand  image,  receiving  positive

response from consumers by unveiling advertisements for "SOL" banking,

a mobile banking service that uses actor Park Bo-gum.

Trans by @sword0616

• Awesome 2