Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

On 11/2/2019 at 7:21 PM, U-Çan said:

@autumnight you are right about his neck..

Doesn't reduce his manliness though.. 

Lol

His neck is long and graceful... :wub: I wish my neck is longer so I can wear chokers and turtle necks and not look like I have no neck :vicx: 

On 11/3/2019 at 6:02 PM, rahma92 said:

Unpopular opinion, his neck is kissable :kiss_closed:

Surely that's not an unpopular opinion here? :lol:

On 11/5/2019 at 9:05 PM, summer2017 said:

Did you all order the seasons greetings?

I'm going to order one.. once I figure out that website :sweatingbullets:

@gumtaek thanks for posting the information here :) The taiwan FM song is so cute, I started laughing while listening to it :lol: For the quote, did Bo Gum specifically said "Blossom" instead of something like "CTH's agency"? The quote is similar to what he said in 2D1N - there he said "the agency where CTH works" and that was (at the time) Sidus.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

He's aging backward!

JHLnK

NMZNb
The new upload! I apreciate what park bogum did to his fans, even in his busy schedule. 

10 hours ago, autumnight said:

For the quote, did Bo Gum specifically said "Blossom" instead of something like "CTH's agency"? The quote is similar to what he said in 2D1N - there he said "the agency where CTH works" and that was (at the time) Sidus.  

Yes He was in sidus in 2011 and move to blossom in 2012, so he just in sidus for several months.

Maybe blossom's people is the one who accepted him when he did audition. And I'm sure they already in preparation to make a new agency : blossom. So he just following them. I heard CTH's manager is the one who take care of him and he is the CEO.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 11/7/2019 at 5:56 AM, rahma92 said:

Yes He was in sidus in 2011 and move to blossom in 2012, so he just in sidus for several months.

Maybe blossom's people is the one who accepted him when he did audition. And I'm sure they already in preparation to make a new agency : blossom. So he just following them. I heard CTH's manager is the one who take care of him and he is the CEO.

Yeah that's what I read as well ... 

A french girl met Bo Gum 3 weeks ago... 

• Like 1