Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

13 hours ago, U-Çan said:

Having no idea about what to watch,, I'm watching RM again..

I recommend The return of superman because this baby gunhoo :wub:

9Z49ZDK.gif

When will they finish filming seobok? This is oct already  

5 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Hi rahma, I want to know the same thing, too - I thought all along that filming has wrapped-up already. As far as I remember they started filming last May yet, right? And I feel that "Seo Bok" is not really getting a lot of buzz - please correct me if I'm wrong..... considering that it is the first Korean film to deal with the topic of human cloning. Well, I highly anticipate for this movie to premiere next year, though. Does it still applies or is there an exact date of release now for this movie? :P

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi rahma, I want to know the same thing, too - I thought all along that filming has wrapped-up already. As far as I remember they started filming last May yet, right? And I feel that "Seo Bok" is not really getting a lot of buzz - please correct me if I'm wrong..... considering that it is the first Korean film to deal with the topic of human cloning. Well, I highly anticipate for this movie to premiere next year, though. Does it still applies or is there an exact date of release now for this movie? :P

They only started filming this year may so won't be that fast as need post production etc

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rahma92 said:

I recommend The return of superman because this baby gunhoo :wub:

9Z49ZDK.gif

Thank you..i will add it to my next to watch list..

My cousin and my daughter recommended de luna, but i didn't really enjoy it.. ^^ it's my own preference of course, since they said the rating is high, means people love that drama..

Watching RM episod 1, I wonder, how is the young Lee Min nowadays?

Is he still acting?

On 10/3/2019 at 7:56 PM, summer2017 said:

I need him to be like a chaebol... CEO type. Lee Young in modern times yes.

I dislike that type of characters - the spoiled, arrogant guy who suddenly changed into a nice guy because he fell in love. I hope he takes some roles that are far away from the boyfriend character...  How about something dark like a depressed/suicidal person? A flawed hero turning into a villain (maybe in a sageuk drama)?  A comedic character is nice too... maybe a new teacher or teaching assistant in a school full of crazy students :lol: 

His name appeared here :D

@U-Çan that's super cute :joy:

Since we have been discussing about dream roles for Bogummy, I would like to share my "wish list":

1. I don't know why the desire to see Bo Gum play the role of an "autistic" man persists.:D Like the male protagonist in a Bollywood Movie, "My Name is Khan". 

2. I want to see him in another romance but this time with a same age female lead. A school romance. it's his wish.

I want to wear school uniforms. I want to do something like the movie 'Our Times.'

Park Bo-gum

3. I don't know if Seobok is considered a super hero. If not, then I would like to see him take on a super hero role. It's his wish, too!

Most superhero characters we see these days are from foreign countries. I would like to play a superhero that shows off Korean power.

Park Bo-gum

17 hours ago, willenette said:

There's a rumor they will finish filming this oct. 

I think the movie created a big buzz when they cast their actors, but better wait until the trailer is out and they strat promote it. :)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, autumnight said:

How about something dark like a depressed/suicidal person? A flawed hero turning into a villain (maybe in a sageuk drama)?  A comedic character is nice too... maybe a new teacher or teaching assistant in a school full of crazy students :lol: 

His character in Hero was quite dark.. I was sad watching it. New teacher sounds good!

23 hours ago, gumtaek said:

2. I want to see him in another romance but this time with a same age female lead

I really want this too. No big age gap anymore.  Many people skip his drama

because this reason. 

But even tho in wonderland he will get the same age female lead (the gap just one year) I really want him to skip that movie offers.

but if he still take it, I will support him of course. 

16 hours ago, U-Çan said:

By the way, what film is that? 

Thats TVN reality show, My ear's candy

• Thanks 1

@rahma92: I think the fact that Encounter's Cha Soo Hyun was a divorcee didn't sink in well with the viewers aside from the age gap.

Spoiler

But I think one of the main reasons was the inability of many viewers to disengage REAL from REEL...the fact the Bogummy is a close dongsaeng of SJK who was then the husband and now the ex-husband of SHK. On this note, I admire the sense of professionalism of both actors who didn't allow such a consideration---an obstacle according to many

perception of many---from taking on a project they believed in.

5 hours ago, gumtaek said:

I think the fact that Encounter's Cha Soo Hyun was a divorcee didn't sink in well with the viewers aside from the age gap.

It's controversial in South Korea but I think they did a good job. I still feel the chemistry between JH and SH. It was tastefully done. So I was attracted to the show. 

• Like 1