Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

21 hours ago, U-Çan said:

Mianhae...

I can not delete my previous post..

Anyone have idea about this one?

They did something like this every year. If you want to vote for him, just like his pict and left comment. Of course in their official IG. 

On 9/26/2019 at 9:12 PM, gumtaek said:

. I like seeing him in a drama but I am grateful enough that he is considering new projects.

Samee, such hardworking man! 

I never watch this PD movie, I will give it try if bogum confirm for this project. 

• Like 1

On 9/26/2019 at 5:15 AM, rahma92 said:

but I want him in drama not movie. :sweat: we need to wait one or two years for a movie.

Me too, like you, I would prefer to see him in a drama, after Seo-bok, but the fact that he accept or not the proposal of a film next to Suzy does not exclude the possibility of first making a drama, because we don't know the movie production times, , which, for example, could be in 2020.  However, I am very confident, because Bogummy always reads the script very carefully, before accepting it (he will find the time, if he cares)

On 9/25/2019 at 2:11 PM, rahma92 said:

His characters will be 'Suzy's boyfriend' it sounds like supporting role. I want important role.

I don't like how the article presented the role offered to Bogummy, but the fact that those who wrote it said "Suzy's boyfriend" may simply depend on the fact that they have few elements to define it differently, I am sure that his role will not be secondary, but very important!  I have just some doubts that he will accept this proposal, my sensation. However, I hope he still does at least two jobs (another movie and a drama) before the military service, I'm afraid of that he'll leave me an emptiness for two years :tears:.... I loved Encounter and  I'm already at the third vision :lol: ...and speaking of which...

cr tvndramaencounter

70806718_709732109542431_157646959047075

Spoiler

On 9/28/2019 at 1:28 PM, U-Çan said:

Park bo gum look alike?

Let me see around....

Rrrrrrr....

No one here... :D

I guess if someone said 'this guy look like park bogum' its not always mean that guy has similiar features with park bogum. It can be because the man is simple handsome. :lol: 

7 hours ago, Boj said:

Me too, like you, I would prefer to see him in a drama, after Seo-bok, but the fact that he accept or not the proposal of a film next to Suzy does not exclude the possibility of first making a drama, because we don't know the movie production times, , which, for example, could be in 2020.  However, I am very confident, because Bogummy always reads the script very carefully, before accepting it (he will find the time, if he cares)

There's article said they will filming in second half of 2019, if they finished casting all the actors. Its mean no resting for bogummy, and no drama either until half of 2020, my prediction tho. Because they need like 5-6 months for filming a movie. 

7 hours ago, Boj said:

I don't like how the article presented the role offered to Bogummy, but the fact that those who wrote it said "Suzy's boyfriend" may simply depend on the fact that they have few elements to define it differently, I am sure that his role will not be secondary, but very important!  I have just some doubts that he will accept this proposal, my sensation. However, I hope he still does at least two jobs (another movie and a drama) before the military service, I'm afraid of that he'll leave me an emptiness for two years :tears:.... I loved Encounter and  I'm already at the third vision :lol: ...and speaking of which...

The story about 3 couple in their 20s 30s and 40s. Park bogum and suzy will be couple in their 20s. I think this is the reason why they mentioned his name as suzy boyfriend. I actually not sure about this offer, Its sound like another mello drama, we already have encounter, right? Plus there's 6 LEADS, too many for a movie. How much parts Park bogum can get from 2 hours movie, if there's 6 Leads, 3 couple with different stories? 

1 hour ago, rahma92 said:

The story about 3 couple in their 20s 30s and 40s. Park bogum and suzy will be couple in their 20s. I think this is the reason why they mentioned his name as suzy boyfriend. I actually not sure about this offer, Its sound like another mello drama, we already have encounter, right? Plus there's 6 LEADS, too many for a movie. How much parts Park bogum can get from 2 hours movie, if there's 6 Leads, 3 couple with different stories? 

Do u have details for this?

2 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Do u have details for this?

Beside PBG and Suzy, there's Choi wooshik and tang wei. So I guess, Choi wooshik and his partner will be couple in their 30s and Tang wei will be couple in their 40s.

they need to find two more actors for them. 

Sorry I cant find the article anymore.

32 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

If there is a good drama project with a beautifully written male character offered to Bo Gum, I am sure he will accept it.

I'm waiting for his drama project... Hope he gets to act as a doctor. Any kind of roles you would like to see bogum in? For me, I hope he acts as a teacher. He is gentle and learned, a teacher would suit him.

For easy reading I have collated my experience on the Coke Summer Trip in one post below. It was a great day with Bogummy.

These are the pictures I took at Coke Event. A picture speaks a thousand words. It was really hot, we were standing in the sun for hours. Bogummy was at the event at Incheon for 5.5 hours from 3pm to 8.30pm. He went around taking videos and filming for Coke. We fans ran around all the places trying to see him. 

It was raining but he came out of car to wave to fans. I was so shocked.

I took a video of him playing with Coke Balloon. He is so excited. 

At night he did a special song performance with UV band.

Sorry I'm not good at describing but I hope everyone can see how cute our Bogum is. 

• Love 1

6 Actors Who Used To Be Thin But Are Now Muscular AF

Is it getting hot in here?

5. Park Bogum

parkbogum

Park Bogum, who had been acting since he was young, used to radiate a youthful charm. Since then, he has started to play adult roles, and his muscular body reflects that.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

• LOL 1

On 10/1/2019 at 4:12 PM, gumtaek said:

If there is a good drama project with a beautifully written male character offered to Bo Gum, I am sure he will accept it.

I hope he can find a good drama! I just want him to take different role from his character in encounter.

@summer2017 I think he is too young as a teacher yet, but doctor's role will be awesome! 

JoDYq

his fans really bring all that food trucks to another level. Seobok's staff sound so happy! :D 

@willenette thanks for sharing! Its just a matter of time until he showing his sixpack to us!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I was having a hard time choosing which photo to put on the first page, there are so many good ones from TNGT, Ace bed, Shinhan Bank, Coke :lol: 

Ended up choosing this one :wub:from https://www.facebook.com/pg/ShinhanBank/photos/

Image may contain: 1 person, child and closeup

I really love this one too... 

Image may contain: 1 person, text

If anyone wants to see a particular photo/quote on the first page, just tag me or private message me :D

@willenette They're using 2017 photo for the after photo... I think his body is even more muscular now... Will look for that sleeveless photo from the season's greeting. It was floating around somewhere :lol:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, rahma92 said:

I think he is too young as a teacher yet, but doctor's role will be awesome! 

Can he act as a rich man son please? So far he hasn't acted as that right in modern times? I'd like to see him go all spoiled and bossy for once.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Can he act as a rich man son please? So far he hasn't acted as that right in modern times? I'd like to see him go all spoiled and bossy for once.

Lee young but in modern version :Dmust be cool. 

I want a role like so jisub in terius or jung kyoung ho in heartless city.

Park bogum interview in NHK channel

• Like 1

Eider released Fall/Winter photoshoot BTS:

Insta: https://t.co/HR63wpHuOt?amp=1

Facebook: 

Image may contain: 1 person, cloud, sky, outdoor and text

Image may contain: 1 person, motorcycle, sky and outdoor

9 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Didn't he play a spoiled playboy son in Wonderful Mama? 

1 hour ago, summer2017 said:

I need him to be like a chaebol... CEO type. Lee Young in modern times yes.

Anything as long as I can see his face and acting :D

Btw, I used to received e mail notification when there's new post in this thread, but I don't accept it anymore. The last notif from Soompi is from Sept 26th. Anyone experience the same?

@autumnight, I'll check the first page to see the change ^-^

On 9/30/2019 at 7:27 AM, rahma92 said:

I guess if someone said 'this guy look like park bogum' its not always mean that guy has similiar features with park bogum. It can be because the man is simple handsome. :lol: 

I know. But,, you know what I mean ^^

Having no idea about what to watch,, I'm watching RM again..

2020 come fast please!

• Like 1