Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Good to be finished with all work, projects and errands to gear up for tonight's Baeksang!

News about MBDC's award in the Worldfest Houston International Independent Film Festival...an independent jury has given a verdict we long knew uninfluenced by ratings and hopefully politics...

• Like 2

005CJo7wly1ff81wwqssug30cd0ilx6s.gif

D-day ,to see Bogum live on stage again. Keeping my hope he didn't bag that just one Popularity award tonight.

Spoiler

Hopefully my work meeting will finish earlier than expected so could watch the Baeksang read carpet live.

Why does the awards ceremony starts so early..

• Like 2

Finally today we can see our boy on stage to receive the popularity awards that we all "fighting over" for him. :)

For best actor category ( also drama category ) ... no matter what happen  ... no matter what other people think ... for me ... in my heart ... i always hope he will get above category as well  ( beside popularity award....)  :blush:

• Like 1

@MichelleBG red carpet has started, but there is no live broadcast for it :( we just have to wait for photos.

The ceremony is too early, it's not even during my lunch time so I can't watch it live.  I'll just wait for your posts. I hope Bogummy has lots of fun and it'll become a good memory for him. 

• Like 3

Bo Gum has arrived. He looks really handsome. :wub:

C-4pHeWUwAAqEP6?format=jpg&name=large

C-4phRcU0AE6Quj?format=jpg&name=large

C-4poUmUQAEY4qa?format=jpg&name=large

Cr. Logo

That's all from me. I've seen Boguumy and it's time to go back to work, will come back and read all your posts. Wishing the best for Bogummy 

• Like 7