Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Park Bo-gum, global fan love...From Korean to Japanese, 'communicate with fans'

Actor Park Bo-gum is drawing attention for his unusual communication with fans.

IMG-20200819-104550.jpg

Park Bo-gum communicates with fans by sending comments through his SNS.

IMG-20200819-104556.jpg

In particular, Korean fans are responding in English and Japanese, showing global fan communication.

IMG-20200819-104552.jpg

Meanwhile, Park Bo-gum is expected to join the military on May 31 after passing the Navy's Culture Promotion Division.

Park Bo-gum's agency Blossom Entertainment officially announced, "Park Bo-gum has passed the Navy's cultural promotion unit, and is scheduled to join the army on August 31, 2020," adding, "We plan to finish filming both the movie 'Wonderland' and the drama 'Youth Records' before joining the military."

Earlier, Park Bo-gum was known to have applied for the Navy's cultural promotion team.

Park Bo-gum applied for an interview with the Navy's Culture Promotion Team on the 1st. Fans were paying keen attention to the sudden news of his enlistment, as he was still young enough to join the army.

Park Bo-gum's tvN drama "Youth Records" is set to premiere on Sept. 7. Youth Records" depicts the growth records of young people who strive to achieve their dreams and love without despair on the wall of reality.

Reporter Lee Yoon-hee at yuni@tvreport.co.kr / Photo=TV Report DB

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/213/0001167448

cto

• Awesome 2

Twitter this morning is really blazing. Bogummy is so generous to reply to almost 10 fans. Ohhh,  I love that he is very active these months in Twitter. There was a time when me and my friends were talking about how he was inactive in Twitter then, since he'll be going away for almost two years, he surprised us/his fans in every way in Twitter and I really really love it. 

There will be so much crying in this drama.

:sad1:

Screenshot-20200819-153041.jpg

Screenshot-20200819-153104.jpg

cto

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

Good relationship really matters.

This BROMANCE will sail. 

Thumbs-up to BOGUMMY for being  the Mr. Congeniality. 

Uri BOGUMMY is really making his marks as an actor who is worthy to work with and working hard but naturally to put into action what kind of an actor he wanted to be. 

:approves:

Park Bo-gum and Byun Woo-suk of "Youth Records" will launch a women's heart attack with a thrilling bromance

tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama "Youth Record" (directed by Ahn Gil-ho, scripted by Ha Myung-hee, produced by Pan Entertainment, and Studio Dragon), which will premiere on September 7, unveiled the passionate moments of Sa Hye-jun (Park Bo-gum) and Won Hae-hyo (Byun Woo-seok) running toward their dream of becoming an actor on the 19th.

The warm "true-chemistry" vibes of the two young people, who are best friends and well-intentioned rivals of the same dream, cause excitement and curiosity.

"Youth Records" depicts the growth records of young people who strive to achieve their dreams and love without despair on the wall of reality. 

Director Ahn Kil-ho, who showed the power of meticulous yet delicate production through "Secret Forest," "Memories of the Alhambra" and "WATCHER," and writer Ha Myung-hee, who melts realistic eyes into warm and emotional stories such as "Doctors" and "Temperature of Love," make drama fans excited.

Park Bo-gum and Byun Woo-suk will break down and work together with model Sa Hye-joon, who is running toward his dream of becoming an actor, into Won Hae-hyo. In order to achieve a dream that one can truly want and enjoy, he is expected to portray the face of a young man who is growing up and agonizing. 

Two friends who grew up in Handongne but have very different family circumstances and personalities. Competition is also essential as they grow their dream of becoming an actor while working as a model.

Attention is drawn to how their friendship story will be portrayed, which is hotly contested as a rival but sincerely cares for and supports each other.

Meanwhile, the scene of Sa Hye-joon and Won Hae-hyo posing under the colorful lights in the released photo is drawing attention.

As much as the years of friendship, the unique bromance of the two people, who can only be seen through their eyes, stimulate excitement. 

In the following photos, the two friends were also seen taking time to recharge from the "work mode."

The two people, who focus on something with an exciting face, are no different from ordinary youth.

Whether it's good or bad, we spend time together, cheer for our future, and support them, Hye-jun and Won-hyo. I'm looking forward to the "brochemistry" of those who shine more together.

:kisslevel:

THE BEST PART HERE:

Park Bo-gum and Byun Woo-suk, who are best friends in real life with perfect teamwork.

To Park Bo-gum, who always takes care of the scene, Byun Woo-suk said, "First of all, thank you for coming to me comfortably.

When I see Park Bo-gum, I feel that his good and upright looks are reflected in his eyes.

I'm learning a lot from the set. "It's so comfortable and nice, like a friend I've known since I was young.

I think those images will be natural and fun in the drama," he said, adding to expectations for the broccemies. 

The production team of "Youth Records" said, "Park Bo-gum and Byun Woo-suk will give excitement with different charms," adding, "The growth period of Sa Hye-joon and Won Hae-hyo, who are developing the same dream, is another point to watch." You can look forward to their bromance chemistry.

Meanwhile, "Youth Records" was produced by the famous  production company "Pan Entertainment." It will premiere at 9 p.m. on September 7th. 

http://m.hobbyen.co.kr/news/newsview.php?ncode=1065588105479058

• Like 1