Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

the underwear incident and they were naked in the pool

160218 ✧ ‘youth over flowers’ press conference
Bogum, took his underwear off at the speed of light at the words of his hyungs! the hyung’s were 'totally surprised’
park bogum: the thing I was surprised about myself the most was that, I didn’t know I would take off my underwear while I was together with the hyungs.
lee seyoung: like you were at the public bath.
park bogum: yes. I didn’t know that my decision making skills would be the quick in that situation, and I was very surprised at myself - who took it off in that situation. Even though I regret it a little bit, I feel like we’ve made a memory between us, so I was very happy.
lee seyoung: in the preview, it was a situation where you had no choice, right?
park bogum: no, it wasn’t a situation where I had no choice. can hyung explain?
go kyungpyo: in the preview, we yell “please watch 'youth over flowers’” and throw something, right? while inside a swimming pool. That was actually our underwear. So we were actually naked underwater. For me, it’s actually the 5th project I’ve worked on with Bogum, including Youth Over Flowers, but that was the first time I’ve seen that side of him. I didn’t think Bogum would take it off. Honestly, For Junyeol hyung, Jaehong hyung and I, we actually played around like that once while we were in Phuket on reward vacation. We wondered 'if we did it, would Bogum do it together with us?’, but oh, he was really quick. Unexpectedly.
park bogum: that’s why if you watch the preview really carefully and slowly, you can see Kyungpyo hyung’s expression where he’s worrying about me. I was thankful of course.
ahn jaehong: In Phuket, one night the three of us (Jaehong, Junyeol, Kyungpyo), secretly swam naked in an empty pool. The experience was really different to anything else we’ve experienced. I’ve never been to space, but it felt like I was in space. We told that experience to Bogum, and he sincerely looked sad and said that he definitely wants to try it himself. So we made the chance for him.

translation:prkbgm.tumblr.com
[!] please do not repost in any form on tumblr, and link back to this post or mention ‘prkbgm@tumblr’ when posting elsewhere.

• Like 11

Ssangmun-dong 4 brother’s battle of humility “I feel sorry because I didn’t drive much”
(from 0:54)
go kyungpyo: If you drive in Africa, you have to drive for a really long time. I say I’m the sub-driver, but I didn’t even drive - maybe once? I drove once for a really short time. At Etosha National Park, it was off-road driving and Bogum drove for 5 hours. I didn’t do anything!
park bogum: that’s why I felt really sorry. The hyung’s basically did everything, and I feel like I was able to holiday really comfortably. That’s what I’m most sorry about.
go kyungpyo: But it wasn’t comfortable, because when we went to Etosha National Park.. it was Etosha, right? The inside of Etosha National Park is set up so that you can drive around off-road to look at the animals, but the off-road parts were actually steep/hilly. There are things that Bogum would have wanted to see, right? Since we went to look at animals.. But since Bogum was too busy driving, he sacrificed himself and basically drove by himself for 4-5 hours. So it’s really nothing he should be sorry about.
park bogum: the hyung’s drove for an even longer around of time. I think the longest I drove for was around 4 hours.
go kyungpyo: 2 hours for me.
ryu junyeol: they’re (the reporters) are really thrilled about listening to you two talking to each other like that so…

translation: prkbgm.tumblr.com
[!] please do not repost in any form on tumblr, and link back to this post or mention ‘prkbgm@tumblr’ when posting elsewhere.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, sara2908 said:

the underwear incident and they were naked in the pool

Bogum, took his underwear off at the speed of light at the words of his hyungs! the hyung’s were 'totally surprised’
park bogum: the thing I was surprised about myself the most was that, I didn’t know I would take off my underwear while I was together with the hyungs.
lee seyoung: like you were at the public bath.
park bogum: yes. I didn’t know that my decision making skills would be the quick in that situation, and I was very surprised at myself - who took it off in that situation. Even though I regret it a little bit, I feel like we’ve made a memory between us, so I was very happy.
lee seyoung: in the preview, it was a situation where you had no choice, right?
park bogum: no, it wasn’t a situation where I had no choice. can hyung explain?
go kyungpyo: in the preview, we yell “please watch 'youth over flowers’” and throw something, right? while inside a swimming pool. That was actually our underwear. So we were actually naked underwater. For me, it’s actually the 5th project I’ve worked on with Bogum, including Youth Over Flowers, but that was the first time I’ve seen that side of him. I didn’t think Bogum would take it off. Honestly, For Junyeol hyung, Jaehong hyung and I, we actually played around like that once while we were in Phuket on reward vacation. We wondered 'if we did it, would Bogum do it together with us?’, but oh, he was really quick. Unexpectedly.
park bogum: that’s why if you watch the preview really carefully and slowly, you can see Kyungpyo hyung’s expression where he’s worrying about me. I was thankful of course.
ahn jaehong: In Phuket, one night the three of us (Jaehong, Junyeol, Kyungpyo), secretly swam naked in an empty pool. The experience was really different to anything else we’ve experienced. I’ve never been to space, but it felt like I was in space. We told that experience to Bogum, and he sincerely looked sad and said that he definitely wants to try it himself. So we made the chance for him.

translation:prkbgm.tumblr.com

.....wenyeolll...the crazy thing.. Can make Every body just like crazy too...Cameon girls...lets open our eyes..widely..whoaaa....

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Yesin Lee said:

PARK BO GUM AND KIM GO EUN BTS FOR G9 :)

Whoaaa !!! :w00t: Kyeeeoptaaa

Is that a new cf of Bogummy and KGE ? Really like their chemistry in Coin Locker Girl instead of the ending. been wanting them to do a project togheter. and it happened !

• Like 11

15 hours ago, snolaxy said:

wow bogum's korean fans are so lovely and creative. 
they made rice donations and the flower captions are all inspired by Taek's lines in reply 1988.

wenyeol~ you have become totally tanned - ep 12

It was a mistake, do i have to be fair/white everyday? - ep 4

If i say I applied suncream, do you think the viewers will believe me? - ep 15

Grab your sleeping bags tightly today. Why, (are we going to be) kidnapped again? - ep 19

Should we watch youth over flowers? Let's watch youth over flowers! - ep 6

8ea21c26gw1f13i2r3inij20nm0fqq64.jpg

they even prepared fan gifts for the reporters.
can we all just say kamsahada~~!

8ea21c26gw1f13h54oztwj20ku1127vo.jpg.png

8ea21c26gw1f13h52j12jj20da0nmk70.jpg.png

the gift for reporters is FOOD!! PBG must be happy if he also receive those kind of gifts.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, sara2908 said:

We told that experience to Bogum, and he sincerely looked sad and said that he definitely wants to try it himself. So we made the chance for him.

ke..ke..ke.. uri pure BoGum. the last interview the bad thing he ever done is cut the line for lunch at his campus and lying that he had an emergency schedule, this one is make another list.

awww... can I huge him.

56 minutes ago, rhienz said:

Whoaaa !!! :w00t: Kyeeeoptaaa

Is that a new cf of Bogummy and KGE ? Really like their chemistry in Coin Locker Girl instead of the ending. been wanting them to do a project togheter. and it happened !

yes I also love them in coin locker girl. it would be perfect if PBG is casting for Yoo Jung.

• Like 6