Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

3 hours ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Folks, AH!!!!!!!!!

Can't contain my excitement! I registered with the HK official Facebook site yesterday the moment it opened for registration and I got an email to say that I have been allocated a ticket!!!! Khamsahadaaaaaa. Okay, I still need my husband to pay through PayPal for me tonight (after work) and until payment is received by them and a confirmation note from them, it's still not finalized. Keeping my fingers crossed. I had to go through hoops to change my personal schedule for this. 

Congratulations ^_____^

Could you please share memory from Fan meeting in this forum if you are ok?

3 hours ago, sujigummie said:

He quipped “Today I did a lot of rap” and laughed. How could anyone not like this side of him. <---------I would love to listen his rapping too.. he has good pronunciation and can talk really fast and well.He  is expressive..and  knows a lot witty vocabulary .basic for writing own rapping..:wub::wub: I have soft spot for rappers.. hehehehe.SWAG CHECK... SWAG CHECK...:D:D

Park Bo Gum used to mention that he like to read correct writing. He also mentioned Hangeul day on TVN10's wining Asia Star Award.

As MC in Music Bank for 1.5 years, Park Bo Gum practiced speaking more wittily, clearer and faster to handle live situations or for interviews or capturing camera as he noticed from singer idols. Some celebrities let audiences feel their uncomfortable and awkward reactions in live broadcasting while Park Bo Gum looks comfortable and fit in to. 

• Like 9

silent lurker de-lurking for a minute to express how sad i am 

i'm from LA but i can't even catch a glimpse of bo gum because of his skillful ninja mode (and also because of my work schedule) :tears::tears::tears: i'm probably within an hour radius of wherever he is but because of work, i can't do anything. though i am happy that he is able to have a nice relaxed vacation here. 

another reason why i'm sad is because when i found out that he was going to have a fan meeting in hong kong, i asked my cousin in HK to go for me but unfortunately she's going to be in japan on the day of the fanmeeting. 

WE'RE JUST NOT MEANT TO BEEEEEE 

:(:(:(

• Like 6

Folks, this is the Happy Together clip where the Queen talked about Bogummy's good body and his mermaid-like swimming skills. Kwakkie was jealous and he said he was with Bogummy too!! This boy is so cute- he's jealous of LJH (Eunach Jang), KYJ as he wants to win the CP award with Bogummy and he's also jealous of the Queen, haha....Kwakkie boy, you must not be possessive okay? Bogummy is and will continue to be much loved by soooooo many people. And you will also be loved by these people since you are now his close friend. (At his interview, he said they are now so close, they have gone out for movies and eating together during and after MDBC).

For those who can access, enjoy!

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:0a4f7cbc0fdad554b325c4f8155e53e9

I am hoping Bogummy has enough time to practise "How Can I Forget You" and he can sing that as well as My Person at the HK fanmeet! His "How Can I Forget You" makes me swoon more as I really really like that piece (am more of a jazz music lover).

And yes, I'd share my experience at the HK fanmeet over here. Will try and learn how to upload videos to YouTube etc so I can share here after the fanmeet. Am so greedy that I'm still trying to see if I should go for the KL one. But if it's back to back with the Singapore one, then I'd just stick to the Singapore one. This is my wish come true, double over (if all goes well)! Yes, am over the moon and in cloud nine.......

Oh, just to share one tiny observation I have made (mind you, it's only my own observation) - I read all interview articles in Chinese first because they tend to come out earlier and I find the English version to be a tad more sensational in the way the headlines or titles are captured and in the way extracts are reported. Also the extracts tend to be reported without the context of the questions or preceding comments etc...So, I have found that I could interpret differently or come off with a slightly different impression about some things if not for the fact that I had read the Chinese version. Just saying. Again, let me repeat, this is only my observation.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, NongpeeP said:

@mellinadear @mai5116 Haha, Park Bo Gum and Song Joing Ki might be bromance from Blossom (As I have just tried to understand this word positively) to make money from product endorsement, Domino Pizza has got the hottest actors in 2016 to be their presenters, really good vision.

Park Bo Gum also did product endorsements with his co-star from Reply 1988

After Moonlight, Park Bo Gum might have more product endorsements. Would there be with Eunuch Jang? 

CF with Eunuch Jang? Haha, that would be hilarious. I still remember their Boombastic dance :lol:

If possible, i would love to see Bogummy in food CF again, he's so good with food and he's indeed a food lover. Even when he's angry, he'll still say jjampong! BTW, i love his Pelicana CF :). Makes me wanna go and eat fried chicken now.

• Like 2

@dramafansg, so far the date for the Singapore FM is yet to be decided. Some said it will be on the 11th December but this info can't be confirmed as accurate. I believe they should announce it anytime soon :) . Will definitely share it here once confirmed.

For his Asia FM, only 2 countries the date has been confirmed :

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia : 10th December

Hong Kong : 17th December

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mai5116 said:

CF with Eunuch Jang? Haha, that would be hilarious. I still remember their Boombastic dance :lol:

If possible, i would love to see Bogummy in food CF again, he's so good with food and he's indeed a food lover. Even when he's angry, he'll still say jjampong! BTW, i love his Pelicana CF :). Makes me wanna go and eat fried chicken now.

One day before Moonlight Drawn By Clouds filming ended, I saw a picture in SNS that Eunuch Jang worked with Bo Gum so I guessed and hoped. 

Park Bo Gum could present products in CF so well esp. food 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Oh, just to share one tiny observation I have made (mind you, it's only my own observation) - I read all interview articles in Chinese first because they tend to come out earlier and I find the English version to be a tad more sensational in the way the headlines or titles are captured and in the way extracts are reported. Also the extracts tend to be reported without the context of the questions or preceding comments etc...So, I have found that I could interpret differently or come off with a slightly different impression about some things if not for the fact that I had read the Chinese version. Just saying. Again, let me repeat, this is only my observation.

I would try to remind your observation to myself to be reasonable to those interviews because I could access only English sources.

As you guys posted that

-  fans are protective to Park Bo Gum including Chinese fans with his fan meeting in China that they prefers to attend in other countries;

- medias reported Park Bo Gum's fans base expanded from teens to middle-aged and olders. I read one article mentioned sisterly or motherly or olderly protective sense no matter media reporters, co-actors, fans to Park Bo Gum.

(I could be one of them, haha) 

• Like 2