Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@NongpeeP   thanks for the translation. Based on queen comment on Bo Gum's body, eventhough he has slimmed down but we still can see his nice figure via pictures loaded. And his swimming skill, he swim like mermaid in MDBC,beautiful beyond word. 

i am surprise Eunuch Jang wants to win couple award with Bo Gum too. hahahahhaahhaha

can't wait to watch the subbed version or should i watch raw now.... It is late......

• Like 4

1 hour ago, chocolatepie said:

I have just received my MDBC OST from my friend today!!! So nice!! I wonder if my boss will allow me to paste the poster in the office, hahaha.... (*i think he will tell my other colleagues i have gone crazy, haha).

For the fan meet, someone posted KL - 10th Dec, HK - 17th Dec and i saw S'pore was indicated as 11th Dec (though not confirm).  i hope S'pore is not on the 11th Dec, it will be too rush for fans and BG as well.  imagine the KL fan meet is on 10th Dec evening time and he will need to fly to Singapore immediately.  Usually there will be press conference before fan meet, so it will not be in time for it.  Unless they totally scrapped the press conference for the fans meets. I don't mind January, because i will not be around during X'mas period as well, so please not December for S'pore fan meet...

IMEAsia was the same company that organised BigBang's fanmeet in Kuala Lumpur on 1st Ocober 2016 and then in Singapore on 2nd October 2016, the boys took early flight from KLIA..an hour's flight only. So I can guess that if IME branch in Singapore is doing it for Park Bo Gum's fanmeet, they might set the date back to back with KL, which will be disadvantageous for fans like me and my friend who intend to go to KL too:sweatingbullets: Let's keep our fingers crossed that this will not be the case but you never know..till the date in Singapore is finalised ^^

• Like 3

[Interview] Park Bo Gum’s reasoning on why “My heart has not changed”

tumblr_og2pn8DWQv1qaf5qqo1_540.jpg

To commemorate the ending of KBS Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’, an interview was conducted with actor Park Bo Gum.

After Park Bo Gum’s previous project ‘Reply 1988′, his next project’s success has caused him to receive more love from the public. It is especially amazing that his elderly fans have increased greatly. “Thanks to this drama, it looks like my fans’ age group has become more diverse. I am very surprised. When I went to Cebu, there was even an older grandmother who called me ‘Bo Gum-ssi~!’ and wanted to shake my hands, I was really thankful.”

When asked to identify his own charm that both men and women love regardless of whether they are young or old, he bursts out laughing. “My charm? (Laughs). Well, just something sincere? An attitude to be sincere? But this seems to be always necessary to me, I think it applies to everyone. I think that I need to spur myself in order to develop a little more and mature a little more.”

If one mentions Park Bo Gum, there is one question that will be unavoidable. It is about the ‘Reply curse’. With the miniseries ratings exceeding 20%, he became the first main character among the leads in ‘Reply 1988′ who broke (the curse), although strictly speaking it was Seo In Guk from ocn ’38 Task Force’ who broke it first. Seo In Guk who was the lead in ‘Reply 1997’, acted together with Park Bo Gum in the past in ‘I Remember You’ as brothers. The brothers joke around a lot in the same house. Also, Park Bo Gum said in past interviews that ‘Reply 1988’ was a project that was a blessing to him. Even now, he still has a special love for ‘R8’.

“It is very sad and upsetting to hear some saying the word curse about ‘Reply’. In fact, it was thanks to the drama that people came to know about my face and my name. And thanks to that project, I had the chance to show off my different charms as an actor and so I really think that ‘R8’ was a blessing.”

From ‘Reply 1988’ and followed by ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’, as a perfect one-stop lead character, as a well-established actor, and also, as an actor with strong public appeal, what kind of image will you show in the future. “I think I will still be the same. Until now, I have always wanted to work together with my agency family, I think of what project I can act in to show my other charms, what kind of roles I can express well, I will select projects which meet these criteria first. So I’ve always been having such thoughts. I want to try the kind of project where I can show an appearance that has not been seen before, and express another side of me that even I don’t know of. So these are my expectations for the future. Of course, there are times when I may be shaken while challenging a project, but as long as I don’t lose faith like now and grasp the center well, it could be fun and turn out great. So it would be good if my attitude and state of mind towards my projects remain the same like now. For the time being I think I will prepare to meet my fans.”

tumblr_og2pn8DWQv1qaf5qqo2_1280.jpg

Since we were speaking about this, so I asked. Among the questions pre-collected by the reporter from Park Bo Gum Gallery fans, one question which was asked the most was when they could hear the full version of the ‘Forget you’ song from his past fan meeting and whether they could hear it at the fan meeting this time. “Oh, full version. (Fan meeting) If it is held, I will try my best to do it. But what I am thankful for is that now when I search my name on a music site, my song comes out. I am extremely thankful that I had the chance to sing ‘My Person’, now I have my own song. I will try practicing ‘Forget you’ more and perform it if I have the chance. (At this fan meeting) It is not my song, so first I need to ask my dear hyung (laughs). Because there is an original artist.” Anyway, somewhere, someday, he promises to perform the full version for everyone.

Park Bo Gum’s past audition video where he dreamed of becoming a singer was released, it showed his musical talent. Through the drama he first challenged the OST ‘My Person’, and swept various music charts which became a huge topic. Actually he is a student who majors in film and musical studies but doesn’t he have any desire to try another area like musicals. “Yes! There is. There are many areas I like. Firstly, because my main business is acting as an actor, thanks to this drama I was able to record a drama OST which I wanted so much so I feel really thankful, it was amazing to see my song in the scene where I came out. I want to try being a radio DJ, and later on when I am more deeply rooted in the basics, I hope I have the opportunity to try writing, composing songs and release an album, I also want to try challenging musicals. Even if I do not know when I can achieve it, when the time is right and I have confidence, and when I have prepared well, I will confidently grasp the opportunity that comes. So I think that chance will come someday.”

I wonder if there is any burden on you for having a ‘good’ reputation. This is also a question that is constantly asked in every interview. He said “There is no such thing as a burden. If I ‘listened to talks of being good’ and acted on it would be bad and it might have been a burden, but I have been living like this for 24 years so I don’t think it is a burden. I think it is my own way of life to live honestly, clearly, and boldly just like now,” and revealed his constant/unchanging heart.

He also firmly stated that he would not be concerned about his good image as an actor. He said “I have not thought about it before. Rather, I can take on different roles through that aspect, ‘Huh! Do you think Park Bo Gum can play such a role?’ I think I can show different sides of myself and act in more diverse roles. But I think I need to do my homework in order to do well and express myself well.” He is still a very positive young man.

After that Park Bo Gum was asked if there was a fan who left an impression on him, “Firstly when I meet my fans, I will try hard to remember them. But actually, this is the first time I see so many fans and there is a limit in my brain in trying to remember everyone (laughs).” But lately after seeing his own popularity rise, he confessed that he has a different feeling compared to before.

For example, this time during the reward vacation to Cebu, Philippines, the local fans’ reckless actions was one of the reasons. At that time, Park Bo Gum was caught huddling up and trying to move away after someone inserted their hand near his collar, it was an unexpected event but confirms that he has risen to the rank of an accredited Hallyu star.

tumblr_og2pn8DWQv1qaf5qqo3_1280.jpg

“Now I think that I have to be a little more careful. For example, during the signing at Gyeongbokgung and in Cebu, I met fans after a long while and wanted to greet them one by one, but if I did that everyone would cheer and it would be hard to maintain order so I became very careful with my actions. I realized that my actions can cause harm to others. I have not done any activities in the Philippines before so I was really surprised. I wondered how they knew me and found out that they watched my project through a drama channel. I was really thankful that many people know me, but I could not get closer to them. (Because I was afraid) that an accident could possibly happen.”

Actually in Park Bo Gum’s last interview with reporters after ‘Reply 1988’, he was so innocent that he could not easily understand the question ‘what if my goodness becomes a burden to someone’. He said that he would continue to use the subway in the future as he was still a student at that time, and even after that he actually spent his daily life in the same way as before. This played a large part in shaping Park Bo Gum’s ‘good, righteous, no star sickness’ image. In less than 1 year, he realized that he had to maintain a little distance from the public. He also said from now on when he goes to school, he may need to be accompanied by his manager. If so, does it mean he will be different now.

In fact, this is a dilemma for any star. They have a job to receive love from the public, and this is especially true if a top star is at the center of the topic. (Getting close to fans) would cause the public to cheer and may result in the risk of causing an accident, however if the distance between them is too far away, some would say that (the star) changed after becoming popular. Whether or not this is the case, to him it is like a double-edged sword and it has come to the point where he must demonstrate his wisdom on how to narrow this dilemma as much as possible. In such a short time, there was nothing that changed about himself. Of course not yet.

“I think that it is better to be more and more careful and cautious. But that is very difficult. Many people know me and love me, I am very thankful and happy about this, how to provide my feedback, it feels like my freedom of expression is gradually diminishing and also my actions may lead to misunderstandings, how to reward my fans, lately I have been thinking deeply about these. Even though I think that I cannot satisfy what everyone wants, but I still want to tell them that my heart has not changed. I want to become a person and an actor with a good influence, and I would like to become an actor whom staff want to work with together again.”

On the day of Park Bo Gum’s interview, he had a rather tight schedule with many interview photographs to take. Usually, the photographs are often provided by the agency in interviews so it is more relaxed. In each interview, there is 10 minutes time for a photo shoot so providing photos in advance helps to save about 5 hours and effectively relieve the fatigue of the interviewee who has to answer all kinds of questions all day, which is why most adopt this approach. However, Park Bo Gum who is currently the hottest, did not seem to mind the trouble. He changed outfits for every single interview photo shoot and even though he already has a busy schedule, he still accommodated reporters’ requests for photos and autographs. Instead, the breakthrough he found was to speak as fast as possible in the interview. He quipped “Today I did a lot of rap” and laughed. How could anyone not like this side of him.

Meanwhile, actor Park Bo Gum is shooting advertisements and has overseas photo shoots for the time being, and plans to concentrate on preparing for Asia fan meetings at the end of the year.

Source: Entertainment Today News

https://parisonheavens.wordpress.com/2016/11/03/interview-park-bo-gums-reasoning-on-why-my-heart-has-not-changed/

• Like 13

Kwak Dong Yeon Says He Put Park Bo Gum On Scrutiny After Getting Suspicious Of His Perfection

kwak dong yeon

The November 3 episode of KBS’s “Happy Together” featured guests Lee Joon Hyuk, Han Soo Yeon, Ahn Se Ha, B1A4’s Jinyoung, and Kwak Dong Yeon in a “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” special.

During the recording, the guests talked about lead actor Park Bo Gum and shared stories about his now-famous kindness and good manners. However, Kwak Dong Yeon reportedly took a slightly different approach.

“I’m a very suspicious person,” he said. “I once thought to myself, ‘Someone that perfect has got to have a flaw somewhere.'” He revealed that he once put his co-star on scrutiny to see if he could find that flaw.

When asked about the results of his ‘investigation,’ Kwak Dong Yeon said, “When he eats rice, sometimes he spills a little.”

Although this made everyone laugh, the MCs scolded him for getting their hopes up and asked, “Don’t you spill rice when you eat?” and Kwak Dong Yeon quickly admitted he does.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/03/kwak-dong-yeon-suspicious-park-bo-gum-perfect-bad-thing/ 

• Like 13

Well I really really hope the fanmeet in SG will not be on the 11th. I will be returning from Melbourne on that day. Will be too tiring and rushing :(

Praying hard! 

If i cant be at the fanmeeting then can i atleast bump into him at the airport? Lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, syaiira said:

Well I really really hope the fanmeet in SG will not be on the 11th. I will be returning from Melbourne on that day. Will be too tiring and rushing :(

Praying hard! 

If i cant be at the fanmeeting then can i atleast bump into him at the airport? Lol

I hope Singapore fan meeting will not be on 11th too. Otherwise we have to rush down like BoGummy from KL to Singapore for the 2nd fan meeting. This is getting more and more interesting. hahaha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michelle JG said:

I hope Singapore fan meeting will not be on 11th too. Otherwise we have to rush down like BoGummy from KL to Singapore for the 2nd fan meeting. This is getting more and more interesting. hahaha

Not a bad idea. You could try to take  same flight with bo gum from KL to sg . Very interesting haha.

• Like 1

@mellinadear @mai5116 Haha, Park Bo Gum and Song Joing Ki might be bromance from Blossom (As I have just tried to understand this word positively) to make money from product endorsement, Domino Pizza has got the hottest actors in 2016 to be their presenters, really good vision. 

Park Bo Gum also did product endorsements with his co-star from Reply 1988

After Moonlight, Park Bo Gum might have more product endorsements. Would there be with Eunuch Jang? 

• Like 6

Folks, AH!!!!!!!!!

Can't contain my excitement! I registered with the HK official Facebook site yesterday the moment it opened for registration and I got an email to say that I have been allocated a ticket!!!! Khamsahadaaaaaa. Okay, I still need my husband to pay through PayPal for me tonight (after work) and until payment is received by them and a confirmation note from them, it's still not finalized. Keeping my fingers crossed. I had to go through hoops to change my personal schedule for this. 

Those of you who want to go to HK, you can try registering with the HK Facebook site :

朴寶劍香港後援會

• Like 9

8 hours ago, sara2908 said:

[Interview] Park Bo Gum’s reasoning on why “My heart has not changed”

In less than 1 year, he realized that he had to maintain a little distance from the public. He also said from now on when he goes to school, he may need to be accompanied by his manager. If so, does it mean he will be different now.

On the day of Park Bo Gum’s interview, he had a rather tight schedule with many interview photographs to take. Usually, the photographs are often provided by the agency in interviews so it is more relaxed. In each interview, there is 10 minutes time for a photo shoot so providing photos in advance helps to save about 5 hours and effectively relieve the fatigue of the interviewee who has to answer all kinds of questions all day, which is why most adopt this approach. However, Park Bo Gum who is currently the hottest, did not seem to mind the trouble. He changed outfits for every single interview photo shoot and even though he already has a busy schedule, he still accommodated reporters’ requests for photos and autographs. Instead, the breakthrough he found was to speak as fast as possible in the interview. He quipped “Today I did a lot of rap” and laughed. How could anyone not like this side of him.

Park Bo Gum might have to change daily life from huge fame eg. going to school with manager hyung. As medias, who meet several celebrities, mentioned how nice Park Bo Gum is still. :wub:

Blossom arranged schedule for Park Bo Gum so organized, suit to broadcast his success and Study- work-life balance.

- Fan Sign In Hanbok and Wrap up Party

- 5 days in Cebu

- CF shooting

- 2 days with more than 50 medias for Post Drama interviews

- CF grand opening

- 9 days in LA with global event, photo shooting, vacation

- Europe soon

- Fan meeting in Asia : meet and expand fanbase 

I read that Lee Seo Won used to act as Kim Hyung, he participated workshop and filming but withdrawn. Do you guys know the reason? (acted as Suzy's brother in Uncontrollably Fond) He is under Blossom too. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/actor-lee-seo-won-to-replace-cnblues-minhyuk-as-the-new-mc-of-music-bank

• Like 3

He quipped “Today I did a lot of rap” and laughed. How could anyone not like this side of him. <---------I would love to listen his rapping too.. he has good pronunciation and can talk really fast and well.He  is expressive..and  knows a lot witty vocabulary .basic for writing own rapping..:wub::wub: I have soft spot for rappers.. hehehehe.SWAG CHECK... SWAG CHECK...:D:D

Edited by sujigummie
quoted article is too long...
  • Like 7