Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

44 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Yep. Think the actual venues in China other than HK have not yet been decided. I'm not sure if Blossom will eventually pick another venue in China other than HK. Kinda hope they will though because there really are many many loyal C fans, many of whom have followed him from Tomorrow Cantabille and IRY days; and most have followed him from R88 days (and I am talking about the same screening time in SK and not after iQiyi bought R88). That's why Bogummy could be awarded the International Artiste award even before R88 was officially screened through iQiyi.

HK is confirmed because it is the 1st country that announced  fm information. And many HK fans start contacting agent to reserve ticket. For China, i read comments on Weibo, they do not want Bo Gum to go to China. They worry about the anti because of the advertisement. They rather opt to fly to other country to meet him. I only read from PBG China tieba comments on weibo. Some other fans might think differently. But i feel touched to read their comments. C Fans is protective over uri Bogummy. sob sob ~~

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

Wow..... now I'm getting worried too... if I can get  a hold of his JKT FM too..

Any Indonesians here want to join forces to get tickets?

I want to join .... but it depends on the price and the place later .... i heard the rumour that mecimapro is the organizer for his fanmeet ... if yes then usually their price quite expensive ... for vvip tix minimum is IDR 2.3 millions ... the cheapest one i think around IDR 1.5 millions ....

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

Blossom needs to book a venue as huge as Tokyo Dome (that can hold 100000 audiences)

to accomodate all Bo Gum's fans

Bogum would probably want a cozy type of FM where he could interact with fans like in Taipei FM before.

The biggest so far will be in HK that could hold 8,000 fans. Hope he can add more dates in South Korea to accomodate fans there.

Just choose dates that is not too close to each other as it will be tiring for him.

@Michelle JGI hope he will not go to China too. So great of his C fans to think of his safety.

@mai5116 @4evgbogummyHope we will all could get the tickets and go to his FM

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, in00022 said:

I want to join .... but it depends on the price and the place later .... i heard the rumour that mecimapro is the organizer for his fanmeet ... if yes then usually their price quite expensive ... for vvip tix minimum is IDR 2.3 millions ... the cheapest one i think around IDR 1.5 millions ....

The only K-concert I have ever attended was Super Show 4 and I got a seat in a far-far-away land... .. (since Super JUnior just looked like dots to me)  and that was 4 years ago. At that time the cheapest price was IDR 500 hundred thousand.

1.5 mil will be tough... but worth it. Coz it's Bo Gummie.

40 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

@tiendoankmaybe could get updates on the FM through this fanpage

Really appreciated, Sara. Off to read.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

The only K-concert I have ever attended was Super Show 4 and I got a seat in a far-far-away land... .. (since Super JUnior just looked like dots to me)  and that was 4 years ago. At that time the cheapest price was 1dDR 500 hundred thousand.

1.5 mil will be tough... but worth it. Coz it's Bo Gummie.

In Hongkong, Park Bo Gum's fan meeting ticket price has been announced to be up to 1380 HK = 180 USD. I guessed this might be the most expensive seats but less for other price range.  It is the highest ticket price as Song Joong Ki as I searched from internet. 

The Ticket price depends on organizers but might have guideline from other countries and previous Song Joong Ki's fan meeting.

By the way from the schedule, how could fan meeing finish before year end?

CwUKByZUsAAWwHZ.jpg

• Like 2

okay. so if HK fanmeet is confirmed to be on the 17th of Dec then most probably SG fanmeet will be somewhere toward the end of Dec. That will be fine with me. Phew! *sigh of relief*

now I'm thinking of whether to drag my mum or my non-fan friend with me or just attend on my own.

I can predict that ticket prices will be expensive here though. Most fanmeetings held in SG are so dang expensive...

but its okay, it's Bogum. LOL

괜찮아, 보검이야. Gonna keep telling myself that.

• Like 6

Looks like our Bogummy and Kwakkie should really get the best bromance award. Kwakkie can't stop talking about his newfound love. 

Kwakkie said Bogummy looks after people and every little detail. When Kwakkie is having his makeup done and Bogummy's is done, he will start to help with Kwakkie's and also he will start to pick up things and tidy up the place. Kwakkie said he's never met anyone like that in his lifetime (haha...Kwakkie dear, you know your 19 years is not a long time right?). When asked if Bogummy has any flaws at all, he said Bogummy is not very refined when he eats. He will spit out rice. Haha..that we have seen and already know.

@Michelle JG You can probably catch this in Happy Together tonight. And yes, I will help you get the tickets for Singapore if you want to come here.

• Like 9

@tiendoank i went to SS4 concert as well ... thats consider "cheap" price compare nowadays event price ...you can take a look mecimapro twitter for their previous event .... the price around IDR 1.5 millions till IDR 2 millions and up .... but seems you can get some discount if you join as their member ..

this is bogum we are talking about ... ofcoz i prefer to buy the vvip tix instead of buy the cheapest price coz the cheapest one we can see him from screen only .... the problem is their vvip tix are expensive :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

When Park Bo Gum was asked “What are you going to do if you fell in love with a traitor’s daughter,” he answered in a serious manner, “I actually worried about this setting a lot”, arousing laughter.
LMFAOOOO..  I CAN IMAGINE HIS SERIOUS TONE AND EXPRESSSION.. HAHAHAHA.. BOGUMM AHHHH... 

On 10/30/2016 at 6:32 PM, sara2908 said:

https://parisonheavens.wordpress.com/2016/10/26/interview-park-bo-gum-worried-about-romance-with-a-traitors-daughter-heart-fluttered-calling-ra-on-ah/

[Interview] Park Bo Gum “Worried about romance with a traitor’s daughter, heart fluttered calling ‘Ra On-ah'”

tumblr_ofnwwqIkYp1qaf5qqo1_1280.jpg

Park Bo Gum’s view on love also reveals his kindness.

On the 26th, in a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, during the interview after the ending of KBS2 ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’, Park Bo Gum confessed that he was “worried about how a love with a traitor’s daughter would turn out”.

In ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’, Park Bo Gum plays the role of Crown Prince Lee Yeong, wandering around the palace in an unruly manner and eventually growing into a charismatic monarch. His romance with male eunuch Hong Ra On played by Kim Yoo Jung in particular captured the hearts of viewers.

Hong Ra On and Lee Yeong, the daughter of a traitor and the Crown Prince became entangled with each other, even being termed as Joseon’s ‘Romeo and Juliet’. When Park Bo Gum was asked “What are you going to do if you fell in love with a traitor’s daughter,” he answered in a serious manner, “I actually worried about this setting a lot”, arousing laughter.

Park Bo Gum continued, “The result of worrying is that if both of us really loved each other, any difficulties can be endured” and said “I will continue to love her”.

When asked about his romance with Kim Yoo Jung, he said “the script is concentrated on scenarios which are sweet” and “after knowing that Sam Nom’s name is Ra On and the scene where Yeong says ‘Ra On-ah’ after every question, personally it made my heart flutter”.

He added, “Yoo Jung has always been lovely and cute so I was able to film happily” and “Yoo Jung will guide me on what I miss and give me advice, even in that moment (while filming) Yoo Jung is Ra On and I am Lee Yeong, we liked each other and were filled with love for each other”.

Meanwhile ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ recorded the highest rating of 23% and recently finished airing on the 18th.

Source: Biz Enter

• Like 2

Don't forget to vote for the AAA Awards. If started late it will be hard to catch up and keep Bogum as no 1 in Drama Male actor category.

Purchasing point votes has also opened and the payment could be made through adding to bills to mobile provider accounts or using credit card payment. 

I opt for billing mobile provider accounts as it is safer.

current status

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, sujigummie said:
On 30 October 2016 at 6:32 PM, sara2908 said:

https://parisonheavens.wordpress.com/2016/10/26/interview-park-bo-gum-worried-about-romance-with-a-traitors-daughter-heart-fluttered-calling-ra-on-ah/

[Interview] Park Bo Gum “Worried about romance with a traitor’s daughter, heart fluttered calling ‘Ra On-ah'”

tumblr_ofnwwqIkYp1qaf5qqo1_1280.jpg

Park Bo Gum’s view on love also reveals his kindness.

On the 26th, in a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, during the interview after the ending of KBS2 ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’, Park Bo Gum confessed that he was “worried about how a love with a traitor’s daughter would turn out”.

In ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’, Park Bo Gum plays the role of Crown Prince Lee Yeong, wandering around the palace in an unruly manner and eventually growing into a charismatic monarch. His romance with male eunuch Hong Ra On played by Kim Yoo Jung in particular captured the hearts of viewers.

Hong Ra On and Lee Yeong, the daughter of a traitor and the Crown Prince became entangled with each other, even being termed as Joseon’s ‘Romeo and Juliet’. When Park Bo Gum was asked “What are you going to do if you fell in love with a traitor’s daughter,” he answered in a serious manner, “I actually worried about this setting a lot”, arousing laughter.

Park Bo Gum continued, “The result of worrying is that if both of us really loved each other, any difficulties can be endured” and said “I will continue to love her”.

When asked about his romance with Kim Yoo Jung, he said “the script is concentrated on scenarios which are sweet” and “after knowing that Sam Nom’s name is Ra On and the scene where Yeong says ‘Ra On-ah’ after every question, personally it made my heart flutter”.

He added, “Yoo Jung has always been lovely and cute so I was able to film happily” and “Yoo Jung will guide me on what I miss and give me advice, even in that moment (while filming) Yoo Jung is Ra On and I am Lee Yeong, we liked each other and were filled with love for each other”.

Meanwhile ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ recorded the highest rating of 23% and recently finished airing on the 18th.

Source: Biz Enter

The Chinese translation actually has this additional bit where Bogummy said he's not like Lee Young; in reality, he would not be able to fall in love with a traitor's daughter. I'm not sure which is not the correct version haha...there's also this bit where, in response to a question, he said he has already got out of the character of Lee Young after MDBC ended.

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

@NongpeeP Has the date for HK been announced? I just went to the HK Facebook page to register my interest for the HK fan meet. There was no date given on that site.

I read from social network

Sat 10 December : KL, Malaysia http://m.travelnbike.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=27994 

Sat 17 December: Hongkong, Hong Kong Asia world expo hall 10

From Song Joong Ki Fan Meeting's observation, almost all events would be arranged once a week on Saturday except in China with different cities, there might be 2 events in a week.

Again, I really appreciated Blossom's arrangement to suit Park Bo Gum's hullyu status with appropriate schedules to broadcast his successful position in the showbiz while not exhausting Park Bo Gum too much after his energy has been fully utilized in Moonlight Drawn By Clouds' Live filming for months. 

• Like 1