Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

From @incognito_xvii's account, I was very moved to read this....I doubt if anyone else can give this precious piece of information. Thanks sooooooooo much for including this detail about Bogum in your account! Bogum is still Bogum even after the MDBC syndrome and craze!

This was after playing basketballl...

"My friend stayed for a bit when she saw Bogum picking up their trash and cleaning their mess even when the guards insisted on doing the task...BG continued on cleaning cups, etc..lol real angel!

Post R1988, I read 1-2 articles that captured this trait of our boy and the Cebu experience with his soaring popularity/fame has not spoiled his heart! God bless U, Bogum-ah!

• Like 11

To be honest...I rather there is no airport pics tomorrow....it will be better if he lands quietly and goes home safely without any attention...he deserves some rest, privacy and me time...I don't know about the rest of you here....but after reading the Cebu trip fan account...it really saddens me alot...:dissapointed_relieved:..

• Like 10

@NongpeeP thanks for posting that fanaccount. Glad to know more of the cast from the eyes of the Fan. It's a pity that he got to witness such craziness from his own people. Pfft..

@4evgbogummy thanks for that detailed analysis from the C-fans on his dating preference. Whoever he's with, as long as he's happy, then all is well.:) 

@jees1 yes, I agree.he needs his "me" Time.

Note: Be ready for AAA Round 3 voting everyone. You can buy credits both for iPhone or Android. 

Let's get our boy up there.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

@NongpeeP

Hide contents

Now, I understand that most of the unfortunate incidents had to do with fellow Koreans and not Filipinos...

I believed that not only Korean's fans but other nations' fans have done both mannerly behaved and not, depending on individual's, not nations. 

1 hour ago, sara2908 said:

Loved the analysis @4evgbogummy Being sometimes candid and and sometimes evasive Bogummy, There's always truth behind his every word. They are still young and their career is still flourishing.Just hope they could date quietly and give each other's strength surviving in cutthroat K entertainment.  I was hoping another trend will come along soon so that Bogum will get relief from prying media that still focusing too much on him.

@NongpeePSo sad that Bogum has to witness that kind of behavior from fans from his own country. If he has to face this kind of situation now he has to think of his own safety first. Until Bogum fever died down no more taking the subway for now.

When I read Park Bo Gum's interviews, he mentioned he felt not good to hold his actions to fans but he might have to because he could cause harms and hurts as

- he has seen in fan sign in hanbok that waving his hands could make fans push harsely to front with more tense packed

- In Cebu, he could disturb airport or hotel guests and also make situations worse from much more fans gathering if he greeted fans.  

I felt that he might face some strange situations which made him mentioned in the interviews differently from his previous interviews a few months ago (greeting fans or using public transportation), after reading this fans's journal from Cebu, I understood that Park Bo Gum might be shock from fierce quarrel and fight in front of him or impact damages at the airport, he might perceive why his manager can't let Park Bo Gum greet or take a photo with fans. Chaos could be worse. 

1 hour ago, Grace1003 said:

This was after playing basketballl...

"My friend stayed for a bit when she saw Bogum picking up their trash and cleaning their mess even when the guards insisted on doing the task...BG continued on cleaning cups, etc..lol real angel!

Post R1988, I read 1-2 articles that captured this trait of our boy and the Cebu experience with his soaring popularity/fame has not spoiled his heart! God bless U, Bogum-ah!

As Park Bo Gum mentioned he can not pretend to be like he is everyday but he has been what he genuinely is for 23 years so he is not pressured to be someone else to please anyone. However, he is aware of the celebrity fact as his father mentioned, 10-1=0, doing best all the time can be wiped out by one mistake;therefore, he might not be overly conceited. 

Park Bo Gum is economized person, likes cleanliness&tidiness, love eating, get used to searching info from SNS as his age ==> You can see Park Bo Gum like this in Youth Over Flowers in Africa, 2days1night, sister slam dunk, Hello Stranger BTS &Reply1988 BTS & Moonlight BTS, and wherever. 

- he mentioned he did not buy a car because of too expensive parking fee

- he used several clothes which fans saw he has worn for 5 years

- he folded his blanket immediately after waking up

- he cleaned things after eating 

- in 2 days 1 night he put score plates on bag with orderliness 

- he eats all things deliciously with high attentions, much more than any celebrities who are on diet

- he searched for information all the times and also caledl to ask more details in 2 days 1 night and Youth

In addition, as I noticed, Park Bo Gum is more familiar the culture as in Korea that my friend mentioned, juniors will take care seniors no matter female or male while Seniors tentatively pay for Juniors for the meals.

Park Bo Gum takes care seniors and get used to be taken care by juniors, no matter female or male. As SunBae and HooBae, they can mutually cooperate in working constructively. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mellinadear said:

Note: Be ready for AAA Round 3 voting everyone. You can buy credits both for iPhone or Android. 

Let's get our boy up there.

When i want to buy credits a message pop up said it will open tomorrow at 2pm. Are you girls getting the same message?

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

Two effortlessly adorable cuties...Bogummy and Mingukkie!

Oh my, i can't take it... 2 cuties!!! my favourite triplet, Minguk!! and now with Bo Gum, both of them... so cute!!! Both wearing the same design top... both with helmets.... :wub::wub: cute... cute....both so cute...! 

Thanks for posting the picture here...

• Like 6

Park Bo-gum Redefines Alpha Male, Becomes The New Face Of South Korea

South Korean heartthrob Park Bo-gum is making the headlines for the right reasons. The 23-year-old star, who captivated the audience in his recently concluded K-drama Moonlight Drawn By Clouds, is emerging as one of the most sought-after South Korean actors.

This was visibly evident in his stellar performance in Moonlight Drawn By Clouds, which stole the top spot in K-drama ratings. According to Nielsen Korea, the drama took the number one spot on the prime-time ratings surpassing a viewership rating of 20 percent in September, said a report by Korea Portal.

According to Blossom Entertainment, the actor’s agency, Park’s popularity has translated into more business.

“He’s firmly established himself as a lead actor through this drama. We’re getting more than three times as many requests as before for his appearance in dramas,”said Seung Byeong-wook, a senior official at Park’s management agency Blossom Entertainment, according to a report by Yonhap.

Fans of Park Bo-gum can’t wait to see the next big project featuring their favorite actor at his best. The last time Park Bo-gum enthralled his loyal fan following was in a skincare commercial. The actor, who donned a Captain Kirk look from the Star Trek universe, was the face of VProve, a skincare cream.

• Like 11