Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

He seems to like checking out the local scenes since he snuck away in Cebu and was spotted going to Griffith Observatory in LA. I hope he had someone take him to the annual Halloween Carnaval in Hollywood. He's so close to it and it's a unique experience. He just should NOT go there alone though.

http://ktla.com/2016/10/31/street-closures-in-place-for-west-hollywoods-halloween-carnaval/

• Like 4

Chae Soobin's and the Queen's are not here

Spoiler

BOGUMMY 101: He Says, She Says

by admin♥bogummy | Nov 1, 2016 | 101, Drama News | 0 comments

BOGUMMY 101: He Says, She Says

Bogummy’s co-stars in Moonlight Drawn by Clouds have only good things to say about him!

Shall we aspire to be as responsible, good and kind as he is?

Park Chul Min & Lee Jun Hyeok | RADIO STAR | SEP 21, 2016

During the episode, the MCs comment,

“We heard that both of you love Park Bo Gum.”

Park Chul Min:
“One time he didn’t have filming, but he was in the wardrobe staff car. Usually when actors don’t have filming, they don’t come on set. Even if they do, they sit next to the director.”

Lee Joon Hyuk:
“Park Bo Gum is integrity itself. He’s transparent like water.
And his eyes are like a black hole that you can’t get out of.
He doesn’t drink or smoke. He thoroughly maintains himself and is really kind.”

cr: soompi

Lee Jun Hyeok | ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY | OCT 10, 2016

(Who usually livens up the mood while you’re shooting the drama?)

“I’m the one who tries hard, but once Bogummy just smiles, everyone is thrilled.

…He doesn’t try to take the role, but its automatic. He was born that way.”

Jung Hye Sung | HAPPY TOGETHER | SEP 29, 2016

“Bogum took care of me alot……He feels like an older brother. He takes good care of me. He holds a fan for me. He waves it for me…

He’s like, ” Myungeun, you are so cute.”

(What is Bogum really like on set?)

He is the purest person I’ve met… He’s such a nice guy.

I don’t get feelings for younger guys…When you meet Bogum in person, he’s really good looking and innocent. He also has a sexy side. We stay up late for shooting… It was very hot when we shoot this summer, but he always has a good spirit.

He takes care of the staff as well.”

Jin Young | ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY | OCT 17, 2016

(You said you want to take care of Park Bogum.)

“…It’s because he is too kind… That kind of feeling towards kind people… He’s really nice and kind.

(Then does Park Bogum ever take care of you?)

Actually, he’s been taking care of me all this time. I didn’t do anything for him. He has done so much for me.

When I’m feeling sick, he’d bring me red ginseng.”

47605597_99_20161028142005.jpg?w=1080

Kim Yoo Jung | ENEWS | OCT 28, 2016

With regards to the actor himself, Park Bo Gum, Kim Yoo Jung comments,

“Since [Park Bo Gum] is a really warm person, I was able to [immerse myself into the drama] such that there were times when Bo Gum oppa felt like crown prince Lee Young, and crown prince Lee Young felt like Bo Gum oppa.

[Park Bo Gum] not only works hard at his acting, even off camera he is very thoughtful of others and makes them comfortable. He was a very good oppa.”

Kwak Dong Yeon | INSIGHT KOREA | OCT 29, 2016

kwak-dong-yeon-park-bo-gum-e147789628560

During the interview, he talked about his first meeting with Park Bo Gum, saying,

“I was getting make up done in the car when the door opened and Park Bo Gum came in. After we said ‘Hello,’ an hour of silence followed.”

He added, “Park Bo Gum has a very reserved personality. Becoming close with him was a struggle.
Just trying to talk in informal speech took two hours.”

Kwak Dong Yeon also revealed,

“Now that we’re close, we often have deep conversations. He is kind, but when you think about it he’s also human.
He gets angry too. When he’s extremely upset, he expresses his anger by saying, ‘I’m super pissed’ (uses the word jjamppong, the name of a spicy seafood noodle soup, in place of the word ‘pissed’).”

bogum says '열라 짬뽕' (yeol-la jjamppong) when he is angry. it is a type of spicy seafood noodle soup (짬뽕). 열라 is a slang (refer to pic) 

Ahn Se Ha | SPORTS SEOUL | OCT 31, 2016

“PBG is such a fine person.

When we were filming MDBC, no matter how tired he was, he still took care of other people’s welfare first.

Never once did he loose his patience or put on the airs of a celebrity for his own self interest. I have learnt a lot from him.”

Thanks ♥ 4evgbogummy

2016103101001373100102082.jpg?w=1080

• Like 7

[Interview] 10 Q&As that readers directly asked Park Bo Gum by SNS

tumblr_ofz0z87L0y1qaf5qqo1_1280.jpg

[Interview] 10 Q&As that readers directly asked Park Bo Gum by SNS

tumblr_ofz0z87L0y1qaf5qqo2_1280.jpg

Q. How similar is your <Moonlight Drawn by Clouds> character to you in real life?

The ‘outwardly soft and inwardly hard’ personality is quite similar. I look soft on the outside. In the drama Lee Yeong is also soft on the outside, but on the inside he is strong and simple/honest. But I am not harsh, reckless or a punk like Lee Yeong.

tumblr_ofz0z87L0y1qaf5qqo3_1280.jpg

Q. In the drama, there is a scene where lanterns carrying wishes are released into the sky. If you released a lantern in real life, what wish will you make?

I think I will wish for the people who love and cherish me to be happy. I will also thank God for answering my prayers.

tumblr_ofz0z87L0y1qaf5qqo4_1280.jpg

Q. In your next project, what character would you like to act as?

If I want to hone my acting skills and broaden my acting career, I hope to play a villain role like in <I Remember You>. A comedy genre would be good too. In the beginning when I was chosen to play the character Lee Yeong, I wasn’t able to grasp the character well during the script reading. I hope I can practice more in terms of my lines, and if I have the chance I would like to try this type of sly character again.

tumblr_ofz0z87L0y1qaf5qqo5_1280.jpg

Q. <Moonlight Drawn by Clouds> is a project that is very meaningful to you, from the beginning of it till the finale, were there any changes around you?

It feels like my fans’ age group has become more diverse. We went to Cebu for an incentive trip, even though I have not done any activities there before, the locals there recognized me. I am thankful that my fans have increased, but I am worried that I cannot greet each and every one of them.

tumblr_ofz0z87L0y1qaf5qqo6_1280.jpg

Q. During the year-end Drama Awards, is there any award that you hope to win?

I don’t have any greed to win an award. Two years ago, I attended the awards ceremony for the first time. When you are young, you will look forward to walking the red carpet, attending the ceremony and waving to everyone. I think that it is meaningful to attend the ceremony. With regards to winning an award, I feel I still have many shortcomings. Even if I don’t win anything, I want to enjoy the atmosphere. How else would I have the chance to attend such ceremonies.

tumblr_ofz10rnalF1qaf5qqo4_1280.jpg

Q. The Crown Prince who caused Bo Gum Magic, Bo Gum-nim ♥ These days,  everyone has the Bo Gum oppa syndrome and it is incredible… Do you still take the subway now?

I am afraid of causing a hindrance to other passengers, so I don’t think I can ride the subway. Before <Moonlight Drawn by Clouds>, I still rode on it. But now I really don’t think I can ride it anymore.

tumblr_ofz10rnalF1qaf5qqo1_1280.jpg

Q. The only SNS that Bo Gum oppa uses is Twitter, do you read all the comments and messages! Amongst them, which one left the deepest impression?

When filming <Moonlight Drawn by Clouds>, I didn’t have much leisure time so I didn’t have the opportunity to communicate with others. Normally I will read comments on my SNS and fan cafe. I remember there was a fan who said this. “You are wearing the hanbok you’ve hoped for and filming the sageuk you’ve wanted to do, when you remove the Crown Prince’s robes won’t you feel it is a pity?” After reading this comment, I thought that even though it felt very hot while filming, in order not to have regrets I will keep working hard.

tumblr_ofz10rnalF1qaf5qqo2_1280.jpg

Q. Who was it that made the suggestion initially for the Boombastic dance. And did Bo Gum readily agree to it?

The Boombastic dance suggestion was made for the teaser, though I felt shy about dancing. But as I danced continuously, I became more confident and bold. I think it would be fine to stand on stage to dance? I am the type of person who does things when there is a need for me to do so.

tumblr_ofz10rnalF1qaf5qqo3_1280.jpg

Q. Compared to when the drama first started, you have grown thinner. Your face is so slender that it could almost disappear. How many kg did you lose?

I think I lost about 2 ~ 3 kg. I am the type who loses more and more weight while filming in the later half of a drama. In <Reply 1988>, I also grew thinner.  But I am thankful that some said I look manlier after losing weight.

tumblr_ofz10rnalF1qaf5qqo5_1280.jpg

Q. In the projects that Park Bo Gum acted in, the legitimate love scenes started from <Reply 1988> and was followed by <Moonlight Drawn by Clouds>, how different are the love scenes in both projects?

It is actually the first time that love scenes are so detailed. In <Reply 1988> even though there are feelings of liking someone, but in this project there are more actual expressions. The script describes them in detail and Yoo Jung acts well alongside me, so I was able to experience these feelings with my heart.

Source: Sports Kyunghyang

• Like 10

Love this part! Thanks soooooo much, Bogum-ah! That's my wish for you, too!

[Interview] 10 Q&As that readers directly asked Park Bo Gum by SNS

tumblr_ofz0z87L0y1qaf5qqo3_1280.jpg

Q. In the drama, there is a scene where lanterns carrying wishes are released into the sky. If you released a lantern in real life, what wish will you make?

I think I will wish for the people who love and cherish me to be happy. I will also thank God for answering my prayers.

https://parisonheavens.wordpress.com/

• Like 7

Q. The only SNS that Bo Gum oppa uses is Twitter, do you read all the comments and messages! Amongst them, which one left the deepest impression?

When filming <Moonlight Drawn by Clouds>, I didn’t have much leisure time so I didn’t have the opportunity to communicate with others. Normally I will read comments on my SNS and fan cafe. I remember there was a fan who said this. “You are wearing the hanbok you’ve hoped for and filming the sageuk you’ve wanted to do, when you remove the Crown Prince’s robes won’t you feel it is a pity?” After reading this comment, I thought that even though it felt very hot while filming, in order not to have regrets I will keep working hard.

Bogum-ah I will keep leaving encouraging messages on your twitter then. Now that I know he do read messages on his twitter. Can't imagine the amount of notifications he gets on his twitter.

CwOIqEkVIAAPiZc.jpg

CwOIqEjUsAE94iq.jpg

CwOIqEjUMAAUPfZ.jpg

Metro news

Song Joong vs Park Bogum

GQ Korea

http://www.gqkorea.co.kr/2016/10/28/송중기-vs-박보검/?_C_=18

• Like 9

@WendyHo There's no notice re fan meeting in HK on the official HK Facebook site yet. Am looking forward to this as I can understand and speak Cantonese! Alas, if the news is accurate, the date clashed with my personal schedule :bawling: Still I guess I can catch it, hopefully they will livestream it from Facebook like the last time when he was there to promote R88. There's also some rumors amongst C fans that he may have a fan meeting in Shanghai back to back with the HK one. C fans are praying hard that that will be true. Most don't understand Cantonese and going to HK does not make sense for them. As for me, since I can't go during this period, I would prefer that he holds two fan meetings in HK and Shanghai as we will then see more of him! I'm likely to go to SK soon though, haha...I will get all Bogummy related merchandise..

• Like 3

On 4/23/2016 at 5:42 PM, mellinadear said:

On 10/31/2016 at 6:37 PM, Michelle JG said:

I will join the side eye team here. He was pretty good in Reply 1988. What was he talking about need to grow up a little and become mature? What scene he has in his mind to come to this conclusion? hahahahaha

I would love to see his shy face. Can the reporters snap a picture and post it next time. ahahah.... And did he really made the sound effect of "tada"? so cute of him. Adorable to the max!!

Well, after filming the  scene only he knew it? hahahaha okok, i will let it go this time don't want to be so hard  on our cute cute boy. I will wait for your great performance in next project. :)

HA HA HA.. TA DA"??????.. OMG.. GUY .. why so cute..