Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Bogum will be busy again in November with hardly any proper rest, but it's a treat for us, right ? ^^

Soon we will get to see more pics from his events and elle korea photos too.

Many of us in Asia are anticipating his fan meets to be announced soon, I hope ? ~~

Thanks again for pics and translations posted:)

• Like 7

MOONLIGHT DRAWN BY CLOUDS FASHION: CROWN PRINCE LEE YEONG

CREDIT: https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2016/09/10/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-fashion-crown-prince-lee-yeong/

image_3670681301472615612654

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds not only have stellar casts, cinematography, music direction and screenplay, but also an awesome fashion designer / stylist backing up this show. Never have my eyes been so at ease with the choice and the colours of hanbok chosen for each characters in a sageuk. This is definitely the first. Park Bo Gum has worn many hanbok for the past episodes, and each of them fits him perfectly. He’s handsome and gorgeous in the Crown Prince robe, but I actually love it most when he’s in normal hanbok wear. Let’s take a look at the Crown Prince’s wardobe.

— CROWN PRINCE’S DRAGON ROBE —

Lv7VoAW.png

Crown prince wears dragon robe named gongryongpo. Based on Wikipedia, gonryongpos have different grades divided by their colour and belt material and a Mandarin square reflecting the wearer’s status. The king wore scarlet gonryongpos, and the crown prince and the eldest son of the crown prince wore dark blue ones. The belts were also divided into two kinds: jade and crystal. As for the circular, embroidered dragon design of the Mandarin square, the king wore an ohjoeryongbo (오조룡보, 五爪龍補)—a dragon with 5 toes—the crown prince wore a sajoeryongbo (사조룡보, 四爪龍補)—a dragon with 4 toes—and the eldest son of the crown prince wore a samjoeryongbo (삼조룡보, 三爪龍補)—a dragon with three toes.

— EPISODE 1 —

QwNFZeg.jpg

— EPISODE 2 —

NYoFCxT.jpg

Seja looks awesome in royal and navy blue, but my personal favourite is still the one he wore to crash Minister Kim Hun’s party. I would love it if that hanbok reappears onscreen again, just so we can get a full-body clear HD shot. I even love the hat that has some sort of accessory on it. I managed to find a full-body shot from the costume designer’s SNS, but waeeee they ruined it by censoring Bo Gum’s face is beyond my comprehension.

— EPISODE 3 —

81sumDW.png

— EPISODE 4 —

FVe4gsW.jpg

It’s blue theme for this episode. Light baby blue suits Seja too. As for the hanbok Seja wore outside the palace, it may seem they are alike, and technically, they should be since it happens on the same day, but perhaps Bo Gum has wet the sleeve for the raining scene, so he changed the inner garment, and the sleeve was no longer plain in the bottom picture (left).

— EPISODE 5 —

nW4O7F3.jpg

Loveee this episode’s fashion too, we have seen hanbok #3 in episode 3 too, but the accessory on his belt is different, and that dark green hanbok is another good-looking piece. But not sure if it was the same he wore for poster shooting.

— EPISODE 6 —

Qf83PCm.jpg

Baaaahhhh… how GORGEOUS was he appearing in that maroon red?

— EPISODE 7 —

NvjFi3h.jpg

At least one new hanbok per episode, and this time, Seja is dressed in embroided silky Jade green colour with liliac inner garment. Ahhh, so gorgeous. I could stare at him all day whilst he reads. Heh.

— EPISODE 8 —

ALNJwhA.png

Apart from the usual Crown Prince robe he wears in the palace, Seja had an eventful day in this light blue and liliac hanbok with beaded blue and red strings (gatkeun, 갓끈) hanging off his hat (gat, 갓).

— EPISODE 9 —

QizOxPa.jpg

Oh wow, did not think I would say this, but Seja looks great in pink too. The beaded blue and red strings with his gat is recycled from previous episode, but due to the combination of the coloured beads, it matches the pink and the blue hanbok perfectly.

— EPISODE 10 —

0Cqxwh0.jpg

A huge jump from 1 attire to 4 in this episode. We also get special privy to Seja in his under garment. It literally looks like Bo Gum is in a dress, LOL, but what a treat. This episode we see some recycled attires (i.e. the maroon, light gold and pink hanbok) from previous episodes, but they are paired with different accessories e.g. flashy belt and white beaded gat. Seja also wears two never been seen Sangtugwan, which I have updated below.  In conclusion, the only new clothes is the one appearing at the end, which will cross over to episode 11, and hopefully we can get a closer look.

— EPISODE 11 & 12 —

ywF6bXsh.jpg

I love the dark blue hanbok, but sad that it didn’t have as much screen time as the purple-yellow ones instead. Liliac hanbok I am unsure if it is undergarment, but I’m inclined to think it’s not since Seja receive Yoon Sung wearing it. The yummy light blue undergarment made another appearance too.

— EPISODE 13 —

fkrqpPk.png

— EPISODE 14 —

KZ8IZcM.jpg

— EPISODE 15 —

FipKJAB.jpg

Green suits Bo Gum too, and I’m sad that we could not get a full body shot of the one on the right because I really like that one.

ixNPqI7.jpg

Ahhh wedding gown. Never had I thought I will see Bo Gum in one so soon, but hey, he makes a fine groom even in Joseon era. The costume is less extravagant that I had imagine seeing how pretty all his other hanboks were, this one kind of pale in comparison.

— EPISODE 16 —

0ZYDXBc.jpg

No new hanbok this episode. Lee Yeong only wears the Crown Prince dragon robe.

— EPISODE 17 —

2OioniB.png

Oh! Just when I said I did not get to see this hanbok clearly in episode 15, Seja wears it again.

23Nhouk.png

In comparison to all other hanbok Seja has worn, this would be the least interesting combination. Nonetheless, Bo Gum looks good in it.

— EPISODE 18: FINALE —

zGGPMf4.png

Hallelujah. This time I’m able to grab a clearer shot of this hanbok in broad daylight.

mJAZyWL.png

Omo, the king’s dragon robe! I did not think I would get a chance to see King Lee Yeong. It still feels kind of strange seeing him in a red king’s robe, especially having gotten used to watching him in blue and silver all episodes.

mZinmUh.png

I have to express my token of appreciation to whoever taken and shared this picture, because boy, it was difficult to capture a good shot from the drama. I wonder what will happen to all these custom made hanbok now that the show has ended. Do Bo Gum get to keep a few for souvenirs? Or it will get auction off?

— 2016.10.19 SIGNING EVENT —

Thank god Bo Gum wears it again to the signing event. He was simply gorgeous, elegant and charismatic on this day. So beauuuutiful I just can’t  <3<3<3

ZHhVyTR.jpgK6W2vaI.jpgBFwr3do.jpg9tRyLGP.jpgsqSYX70.jpg

— HAIR ACCESSORIES —

3Y0KVLD.jpg

The hair accessories are also not to be missed, too. Seja is always seen wearing a headband that assist in keeping his hair tamed, and on the side of the headband, he also wears gwanja made mostly of Jade. Other than these two, the thing that capture my most attention is the little jewelry-like crown named Sangtugwan (상투관), which are used to protect the topknot of his hair. By far, I have identitied at least 9 different Sangtugwan Park Bo Gum has worn, and perhaps there are more. Let’s all watch out for it together. 

In addition, the designer has indicated that the below Sangtugwan has been made specially for Bo Gum. Woah, such honour.

jEjYZcI.jpg

This was newly posted and I have not seen Bo Gum worn it in episode 1 – 8.

21RLXSp.jpgcnXcvOr.jpg

HxyGB4b.jpgkVEcqco.jpg

— OTHER ACCESSORIES —

miplZ0A.jpg47QR7KY.jpg

Lee Yeong’s fashion is the first fashion post I did for Moonlight Drawn by Clouds, and naturally, his is the last to complete because I wanted to hold on to it a little longer. Some part of me doesn’t want to let beautiful Seja go yet. Other reason being he changes the clothes the most, and hence, more work behind the scenes before posting. However, I should move on now. It does me no good lingering on the past.

Kamsahamnida to the costume designers for dressing up Park Bo Gum in the most beautiful hanbok I have ever seen—The best and most beautiful in a historical drama I have seen.

Source: Naschenka | Hamu_jinhee | Heart for B | ParkBoGum.COM | QueenQueen | Eunjiya | TopStarNews

• Like 14

Had my fill of drama watching today. Below translation of video is for your enjoyment. Video has uri Taekie! http://miaopai.com/show/NFxwiTy1Fvvm7Fh3WLImjQ__.htm

Mc1

Recently, this is not just happening in SK, but all over the world, women's hearts have been touched by this man. Do you guys know? Of course, it's our Crown Prince Park Bo Gum. The whole world has been infected with the Bogum sickness. There's none that says he's not good. All are impressed with how good he is, good in all sense of the word.

MC 2 to MC 3

Do you have his phone number?

MC 3

No, I have SJK's

MC 2

He really is very big these days. I have his number. Then he showed a text message sent by Bogummy to him, "Sunbaenim, hope you are well! I'm PBG. Did you arrive home safely yesterday? It's an honor to be able to work with you. And I really thank you for taking care of me."

The other two MCs asked MC 2 when that message was sent and MC 2 said end last year. Laughter... Then he said from the text message, you can see what a fine person he is. Now we present to you the charms of PBG, a good looking flower boy who has attracted people of all age groups. 

Folks, MC2 was the MC at the 2015 KBS awards in Dec 15.

• Like 10

All the major broadcasters in SK are staking a claim on Bogummy. This one is from SBS. 

http://miaopai.com/show/Oc-bf7r3~wbvvPWlHjo6mg__.htm

PBG is not only a popular guy among audience; he's also very popular with a lot actors in the industry because he's so obliging. For eg, in running man, although he was very busy, he turned up to help SJY complete her task. He is a man of honor and ever helpful. As a result, he is very close to many people in the industry. 

Then SBS went to interview his High School language teacher who said he was a very popular guy in school. He's often surrounded by his school mates, not just girls but guys as well. He was also very active in school and was seen in most school events and activities. It seemed that he has always been very popular, even from his school days.

I must say I'm impressed with the resourcefulness of SBS to go down to Bogummy's school to get this scoop on Bogummy! Looks like the media is not about to stop talking about him. Am not too sure I like this. I hope they don't probe more and more. Bogummy has said before he's an actor, he's also a normal person and wants to keep his privacy. 

• Like 11

56 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Had my fill of drama watching today. Below translation of video is for your enjoyment. Video has uri Taekie! http://miaopai.com/show/NFxwiTy1Fvvm7Fh3WLImjQ__.htm

Mc1

Recently, this is not just happening in SK, but all over the world, women's hearts have been touched by this man. Do you guys know? Of course, it's our Crown Prince Park Bo Gum. The whole world has been infected with the Bogum sickness. There's none that says he's not good. All are impressed with how good he is, good in all sense of the word.

MC 2 to MC 3

Do you have his phone number?

MC 3

No, I have SJK's

MC 2

He really is very big these days. I have his number. Then he showed a text message sent by Bogummy to him, "Sunbaenim, hope you are well! I'm PBG. Did you arrive home safely yesterday? It's an honor to be able to work with you. And I really thank you for taking care of me."

The other two MCs asked MC 2 when that message was sent and MC 2 said end last year. Laughter... Then he said from the text message, you can see what a fine person he is. Now we present to you the charms of PBG, a good looking flower boy who has attracted people of all age groups. 

Folks, MC2 was the MC at the 2015 KBS awards in Dec 15.

I can not watch the link but I am not sure whether MC2 is this guy. He is one of famous MC who can speak several languages.

In KBS award 2015, this MC challenged Park Bo Gum to sing live and also act in the Psychology role as in Remember You TV drama in front of celebrities' eyes in order to give opportunity to Park Bo Gum to show his acting and singing capability.

FULL in English: This clip showed how great Park Bo Gum can work as MC in Live Award, Music Bank let Park Bo Gum practice to be competent in difficult live MC amazingly.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

@NongpeeP Oh, the MC in the middle is not the same guy as the MC in the KBS awards? I thought it's the same guy. I may be mistaken.

I can't watch the mentioned link so I don't know who he is.

30 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Talking about CP's fashion, a C fan uploaded these (credit 道奇de夏天)

img-23285b74975bb15c0714446dfbc2ad03_zps

img-caedfa9de30331a7cb9a33f51ce763e6_zps

img-0811776eb5a299601dd08fb03c4736ff_zps

img-de04e6dcb53fc07b319804312c899f1c_zps

img-b2445601459d0035050e2387d9b30b8f_zps

img-23285b74975bb15c0714446dfbc2ad03_zps

img-4344168338b7de6d74a109380adde3dd_zps

Altogether, 26 hanboks, if I am not wrong.

26 hanboks for our dear Crown Prince.....haha while PD answered in one interview that female hanbok might require prepared time so RaOn might not have female hanbok as some fans asked. ummm and haha. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

He has decided to go all "ninja" on us, so we don't know but we'll be sure to post it here whenever we get news.:)

@4evgbogummy my favourite hanbok isn't part a of the list. Waeeee?????:tears:

Oh, I have just noticed that there is no the most often worn hanbok in dark blue. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

He has decided to go all "ninja" on us, so we don't know but we'll be sure to post it here whenever we get news.:)

@4evgbogummy my favourite hanbok isn't part a of the list. Waeeee?????:tears:

@mellinadearall "ninja"?:) sorry blur on the jargon. Or is it he couldn't stand the endless stalking through Incheon:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2