Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

28 minutes ago, pixiemoondust said:

Handsome all angles :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

Man, that thread will be closed down faster than we can say "Bogummy!" *wink wink nudge nudge*

Huhuuhuuuu.. But I really need a place to talk baout uri Bogumie with Hyeri. hehehhehehhehe...

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

Huhuuhuuuu.. But I really need a place to talk baout uri Bogumie with Hyeri. hehehhehehhehe...

i think as long it have Bo Gum in it I think it's OK. no MODs going to close this thread just because we post something about PBG and HR isn't it?

I think this one never posted before.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, tiendoank said:

1 hour ago, deeand said:

i think as long it have Bo Gum in it I think it's OK. no MODs going to close this thread just because we post something about PBG and HR isn't it?

@deeand Thank you for the daily dose of vitamin P-B-G! The amount of gushing and squealing that I do in a day over Bogummy's awesomeness is almost criminal. And I'm a noona for godsake hahaha. Oh what to do what to do.

You and me both @tiendoank  *hugs*

tumblr_nzhmf4IQED1s0wwvho1_540.gif

Aren't they cute? Hope they get to work again -- a drama in the near future isn't likely to happen but a CF would be nice. Advertisers take heed! That pairing before you is a goldmine! Giordano call them now and give us a roll in the sand part 2 like SJS-SMA's. Hahaha.

Me thinks its ok to post here every now and then about the ladies he's worked with but the main focus should still be Bogummy

Spoiler

and not you know this

tumblr_static_tumblr_lrqzu0nmkr1qbvbl6o1

because LOL

015c657f_torchmob.jpeg

• Like 10

Mubank today. 

I am happy we can see him every week through Mubank though their interaction it is too scripted 

Yay he is confirm to attend the Reply 1988 fansign on 15 February. Lucky fans to be meeting the casts. More Bogum for Monday blues

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

Mubank today. 

I am happy we can see him every week through Mubank though their interaction it is too scripted 

Yay he is confirm to attend the Reply 1988 fansign on 15 February. Lucky fans to be meeting the casts. More Bogum for Monday blues

I saw it earlier today and though I just can't understand a word about it I just took my time leisurely to admire his beauty in large screen (my TV):blush:

• Like 4

Spoiler

14 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

Mubank today. 

I saw it earlier today and though I just can't understand a word about it I just took my time leisurely to admire his beauty in large screen (my TV)

*sigh* I'm sorry I still can't get used to the features in the soompi forum, so I made a lot of mistake posting my comments :((:bawling:

• Like 4