Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Screenshot-2021-0518-125005.jpg

The Korean Film Council is currently undertaking a project where top actors around the country are photographed specially. However, as Park Bo Gum is currently serving in the military, he was unable to participate in the project this time around. According to Korean law, those in the army are not allowed to “work” in a different profession apart from their current position in the army. This includes participating in any project be it for profit or not.

However, the Korean Film Council could not leave the top actor out of things! They simply chose to release never-before-seen photos of Park Bo Gum instead.

IMG-20210518-125059.jpg

These photos were B-Cuts from a different photography project they did with him prior to his enlistment.

Spoiler

IMG-20210518-125200.jpg

As these photos ultimately did not make the final selection, they were hidden away from the public.

Spoiler

IMG-20210518-125144.jpg

A crime, we might add. Look at how handsome he is!

Spoiler

IMG-20210518-125132.jpg

What would we have done without these photos?

Spoiler

IMG-20210518-125121.jpg

We can’t believe we almost didn’t get to see these.

IMG-20210518-125109.jpg

Park Bo Gum is currently serving his mandatory military service. He enlisted on August 31, 2020, and is slated for discharge in early 2022. We’ll be counting down the days for sure.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/korean-film-council-releases-never-before-seen-park-bo-gum/

***these photos are Blossom Entertainment photos for their website. They just posted the one with Bogum's profile. :wub:

I love how the lady writer describe the flow of the article:P

• Like 1

19 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Yes, @autumnight, if I remember right, this was the award-winning photo for the Shinhan Bank CF.

Thank you @gumtaek :glee:

That Koreaboo article confused me lol I don't know where they're getting the idea that these photos are b-cuts from projects Bo Gum did with KOFIC...  I look into my Shinhan bank folder and saw this lol

rOfCE5m.jpg

• Like 3

13 hours ago, autumnight said:

Thank you @gumtaek :glee:

That Koreaboo article confused me lol I don't know where they're getting the idea that these photos are b-cuts from projects Bo Gum did with KOFIC...  I look into my Shinhan bank folder and saw this lol

These photos were B-Cuts from a different photography project they did with him prior to his enlistment.

***hahaha this is really confusing...i believe these are old photos Bogum has done before. The pic, the one he touches his chin is his profile pic in Blossom website. Other photos were used by SOL shinhan bank. :P

• LOL 1

[Just an excerpt from the Naver article titled [Hong Jong-seon's Memories ㉚] Seo Ye-ji and Park Na-rae]

:cutekitty:

Despite the controversy, I wanted to watch a movie, and it was worth watching, so others watch it. It topped the box office in the first week of its release. It was the spot guarded by actor Gong Yoo and Park Bo-gum's blockbuster movie "Seobok."

https://n.news.naver.com/mnews/article/119/0002494931?sid=103

:approves:

[Excerpt from the article titled "K-correspondents from 8 countries deliver... “These days'hot' K content is OO” [Planning]"

IMG-20210521-100456.jpg

The movie 'Seobok', starring Park Bo-gum, was released simultaneously with Korea on April 12 , and its sales exceeded 30 billion (Taiwanese dollars) on the first day . It is said that it mobilized more audiences than the movie 'Parasite' based on the week of release.

https://n.news.naver.com/mnews/article/144/0000737960?sid=103

:wow2:

Article title: Thanks to Yoon Yeo-jeong, Gong-Yoo, and Park Bo-gum, April… The number of audiences, twice that of the same month of the previous year↑

Screenshot-2021-0521-101657.jpg

[ An excerpt ]

The number of viewers who visited theaters in April more than doubled compared to the same period last year due to the long-term success of "Minari," which drew attention with the first Oscar Best Supporting Actress award, and with the release of 'Seobok', which garnered a lot of attention with the long-term box office performance  by the two top stars Gong Yoo, and Park Bo-gum.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/416/0000271261

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1