Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

4 hours ago, U-Çan said:

Oh,, by the way,, considering how good this SG is, I am wondering of how much of his fans will start saving to not missing his next SG in 2021.

#nextyearresolution

O yes chingu, got a problem wd credit card this year's pre-ordering of SG2020 so I didn't able to order it but be mesmerized with his SG2020 I am so upset now :bawling:.

I' ll make sure SG 2021 will be mine, lol :tounge_wink:

Spoiler
6 hours ago, gumtaek said:

True @rahma92they keep on changing female model but our Bogum is always the male model. 

@gumtaek

Our Bogummy is a fairy chemistry. He always complements his partner to make them look perfect. 

Chingudeuls, Let's make a throwback of his Coca Cola moments with the female model. 

These are what I'm talking about. :heart:

63bcc41ae9a247008625a790bf902093.jpg

Park-bo-gum-kim-sejeong.jpg

tumblr-p0jkvsy-XGW1untowto1-1280.jpg

cr: owners

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Soompi News

63bcc41ae9a247008625a790bf902093.jpg

Park Bo Gum And Red Velvet’s Seulgi Chosen As Models For Coca-Cola Korea’s New Year Campaign

Dec 23, 2019

by S. Nam

Park Bo Gum and Red Velvet’s Seulgi will be the faces of Coca-Cola’s new campaign!

On December 23, Coca-Cola Korea revealed that they will be starting their new 2020 campaign with Park Bo Gum and Seulgi. The new TV commercial featuring the two celebrities will be revealed in early January.

Starting with the “If you pull, it’ll come closer!” campaign in 2017, Park Bo Gum has been Coca-Cola’s model for three years in a row. This year, Seulgi, who has been receiving much love for her innocent charm and positive energy, was chosen as his campaign partner.

Every year, Coca-Cola has showcased a unique new year campaign. This year, Park Bo Gum and Seulgi will carry out the “Little Big Moments” campaign in order to share the importance of the small but precious moments of happiness in everyday life. As we greet the new year, the pair will send a message of support so everyone can enjoy even more exhilarating moments of happiness.

A source from Coca-Cola Korea shared, “Park Bo Gum, who has shared the electrifying charm of Coca-Cola since 2017 with his bright image, and Seulgi, who has received love for her trademark positive energy, were chosen as our models because their images meshed well with Coca-Cola’s 2020 new year campaign. With Park Bo Gum, Seulgi, and Coca-Cola’s new year campaign, we hope consumers will be able to find small but meaningful and precious happiness of their own in their repetitive everyday lives, and we hope that they can make those moments even more special and exciting with Coca-Cola.”

Park-Bo-Gum-Seulgi1.jpg

Cr: news source

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, U-Çan said:

So... 

We got news from CocaCola, Shinhan, AceBed, and we got gift from BG. 

Should we wait another news from Eider and Hetbahn? 

♥♥

Don't forget TNGT and Winix ;) It really feels like Christmas this year :love:

I'm so amazed that Bo Gum is #1 with Arashi at #2... Arashi is like the national idol group in Japan and that single Reborn was newly released on the 20th of December...  B)

The official Fan Site is open for registration/renewal.. but you need to have Japanese address to apply :sweatingbullets:

EMcJbUBU4AA2fhn?format=jpg&name=medium

Cr: @ParkBoGum_JPFC

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

10 hours ago, autumnight said:

Japanese fans come together to sing and dance in this tribute video for Bo Gum :lol:

Thanks for sharing, Japanese fans are amazing. They're so creative and lovely. 

11 hours ago, autumnight said:

Don't forget TNGT and Winix ;) It really feels like Christmas this year :love:

I wonder is he still kakaopage's model?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@autumnight

Oh,, he's still endorsing TNGT? I forget that... ^^

I always love his Eider and TNGT photoshoot. 

I love that song by the way,, it really sound like a happy song... 

I don't even know the title, lyric, or meaning, but I have it on my phone and I love it :)

And about the Japanese address, can't we just pick it somewhere from google map? Lol... 

The technology nowadays is really helpful, since we can just read any news with language we understand. 

Every single news, picture, and achievement of him still get me amazed. 

Will he ever slowing down? 

He is doing very great on proving his sentence "I will work hard in the future to repay back all the love that I have received."

I can't stop myself from praising him, and this thread is the best place to write about it. 

Please don't get bored on me. 

^^

4 hours ago, gumtaek said:

KStyle just released this still...

It's one of the funny moments in Encounter!! 

No matter how many times I replay it, I am still laughing at it! 

By the way, I can't see some of pictures that you and @rahma92 uploaded here. I wonder why...

Park Bo Gum is rank #1 here and there... 

Park Bo Gum is rank #1 in my heart... 

Ahahaaa.... 

Wish he has a great time tonight!!! 

• Love 1

On 12/23/2019 at 5:21 PM, rahma92 said:

Wow I just realize his other song 'let's go see the star' in number 5

Can you listen to it? Oricon? Here in indonesia? 

How? 

I can only access Spotify. YouTube music doesn't work for me. 

I'll save that picture in my folder... 

Arashi is number 1 now, so that picture will be a great memory. 

• Like 1

Throwback

Spoiler
15 hours ago, autumnight said:

Japanese fans come together to sing and dance in this tribute video for Bo Gum :lol:

Cr: @ArigatobgJapan

Ohhh, Japanese fans are so sweet. They really made an effort to do this video greeting. Bogum is truly blessed with fans. We always support him in any way we can. :heart:

Yup, Arashi is very popular in Japan. And I like also the melody of their Christmas song. I downloaded it first since I failed downloading Bogum's song for two days. 

Spoiler
4 hours ago, U-Çan said:

@autumnight

Park Bo Gum is rank #1 here and there... 

Park Bo Gum is rank #1 in my heart... 

Ahahaaa.... 

Wish he has a great time tonight!!! 

Hahaha true!  I like your catchphrase. 

Bo Gum is rank #1 here and there... 

Park Bo Gum is rank #1 in my heart... :thumbsup:

I hope he gifted us with a new drama this year. That's one of the best gifts. 

I miss his Kakao Page ads. Last one was out last Dec or January; the boyfriend themed. I wonder if he is still the model. :cry:

Got this from Naver:

Stars Who Where Chosen by Fans to Spend their Christmas Eve Together.

Uri Park Bogum ranked fourth with 1,619 votes, 17.9%.

Seventh Educational institutions an elementary, middle and high school Internet education company, polled 9,058 people last month from December 25 to December 22.

Skipped all unrelated to Bogummy 

http://m.wolyo.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=99410

FanArt

IMG-20191224-192916.jpg

cr:owner

• Love 2