Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Thanks @gumtaek, Bo Gum really worked hard on his fan meetings, all the local songs sound amazing :wub: I hope he's doing another round next year :D 

The news for 2020 Season's Greetings is out... 

I Google-translated the post above and it says the Season's Greetings will be out early November and now is the time to pre-order? Anyone knows how non-Korean fans can order one? :confounded:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, autumnight said:

I Google-translated the post above and it says the Season's Greetings will be out early November and now is the time to pre-order? Anyone knows how non-Korean fans can order one? :confounded:

• Thanks 1

*** Bogum has many friends..... :P He's meant to bring happiness to so many more. Friendship is an important part of our well-being.

wak Dong Yeon Talks About His Friendship With Park Bo Gum And Lee Si Eon

43776e4913154b9a819f552c52fb5493.jpeg?s=

On the October 25 broadcast of MBC FM4U’s “Good Morning FM With Jang Sung Kyu,” Kwak Dong Yeon appeared as a guest.

The actor talked about his friendship with Park Bo Gum, with whom he appeared in KBS 2TV’s “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds,” and Lee Si Eon, with whom he appeared in SBS’s “Modern Farmer.”

Kwak Dong Yeon said, “They’re busy, so it’s hard to meet up, but we do keep in touch regularly. They don’t particularly like to drink, so when we do meet, we’ll go to have something nice to eat or get some coffee at a cafe. We’ve never been to karaoke before.”

On Lee Si Eon, he said, “We’re 15 years apart. I met him when I was in high school, and we’ve been friends since. While spending time with [Lee Si Eon], I learned a lot about how to interact with adults. [Lee Si Eon] also often treats me to food.”

kwak-dong-yeon-radio-show.jpg

Meanwhile, Kwak Dong Yeon is set to star in the upcoming MBC drama “Never Twice.”

Source (1) soompi news

• Like 1

On 10/23/2019 at 11:00 AM, autumnight said:

I wish there's an English site that just covers Korean Actors/Actresses... AKP, Soompi, Koreaboo put too much focus on Kpop groups :unsure: It's annoying having to sift through news about groups I don't care about to get to the rare Bo Gum articles :(

Winix is having a showroom in Taipei for their air purifiers/ dehumidifiers... 

There are dramabeans and koalaplyaground (but this one full with troll)

but indeed bogum articles are very rare. 

Winix promotes in Taiwan too? It will be good if they bring their model. So we can see a glimpse of him. 

These days I'm in bad mood, but this video is enough to make me smile 

Actor Park Bogum looking so fine at Airport with his flower visual!

8393f16ecb48be0067bb3aaa1f0eb8a7.jpg

Actor Park Bogum looking so fine at Airport with his flower visual!

Capture.PNG

netizen comments :

(+285,-46) Park Bogum is so handsome ㅠㅠ He looks so pure and cool.

(+221,-13) Park Bogum i'm so excited to see you back.

(+157,-7) Park Bogum it's nice to see you~

(+133,-4) It's so nice to see you! I will look forward to the movie!

(+126,-2) It's definitely autumn when Park Bogum back.

(+51,-1) Park Bogum is handsome. You look cool in your coat.

(+23,0) Park Bogum I love you ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

Cr https://www.storykpop.com/2019/10/actor-park-bogum-looking-so-fine-at.html

He still handsome even with dimple :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1