Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Newsis

nes1.jpg\

from goonggeumhani tumblr

[110316] YOF Episode 4

Park Bogum + His Family
http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=468&aid=0000124914

• [+5452, -59] I cried while watching this…. Thanks for growing up well…. I’ll support you…
  • [+4903, -40] I was having fun watching, and then I started crying at this scene… He’s always so bright and positive that I thought he grew up easily, but seeing as how he has his pains made my heart hurt… He’s the first celebrity that I’ve liked the more I got to know him, and the first that I sincerely hope does well.. I hope you succeed even more in the future as an actor!
  • [+4344, -34] I thought he was a maknae that didn’t have even a single flicker of darkness in him. I feel sorry for judging him by his appearance. He’s the first celebrity that I know who’s so thankful because he grew up so well ㅋㅋ I’ll always support you
  • [+4233, -50] His eyes are all swollen. He had to grow up early, so it’s admirable, but it also hurts my heart
  • [+1349, -9] The part at the end of AM1988 episode 2 where Sung Dong Il asks him when he misses his mom the most, and he says “Everyday” - it seems like he was talking about himself, so it hurts my heart more..
  • [+1126, -9] He’s so bright that even us fans couldn’t have imagined it. More than that, Park Bogum always shows such positive and bright energy on TV, so even non-fans were surprised. I’ll support you even more in the future, with my whole heart ♡
  • [+1102, -6] I always felt that Park Bogum was quite good at emoting whenever I see him act. It’s probably because he’s had a lot of painful experiences. It seems like he’ll accomplish even more in the future.
  • [+1035, -4] The image of Bogumie turning around and crying keeps on coming to mind, so I’m still crying. I’ll always support you, Bogum-ah
  • [+855, -1] I was thinking he could just take some family photos now that they’re doing better, so I as surprised when I watched the broadcast. He grew up so bright, kind and well… Park Bogum seems like a good actor. His acting during the auditions was memorable too.

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/784594

• [+7772, 72] I support Actor Park Bogum
  • [+6092, -60] Bogum-ah, you’ve won over such a difficult time. I’ll always support you
  • [+5842, -59] Such an upright and beautiful actor. I’ll always support you.
  • [+5345, -51] Thank you for growing up so well. I’ll always support you!
  • [+5052, -62] It must have been tough on him at a young age. Thank you for growing well ㅠ
  • [+4708, -60] I support the bright and kind Park Bogum
  • [+4548, -55] The more I see Park Bogum, the better the person he seems to be.
  • [+4230, -49] Bogum-ah, you shine…. Thanks for growing up well..

Park Bogum + His Driving
http://entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/cjenm.floweryoungboyafrica/news/read?oid=117&aid=0002735750&pid=hot.030.102.1013174&cid=1014120

• [+2174, -62] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱ He’s Choi Taek in real life
  • [+1711, -58] Is he Bogum or is he Taek ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+1158, -68] I wanted to comfort him. He was so sorry
  • [+241, -15] Since left and right are switched, he could have been confused…
  • [+227, -15] Anyone could get into an accident in a place that they’re not familiar with. But it was so nice seeing the Hyungs being comforting, and the maknae be so sorry ㅋ Do well, the four of you kind people ㅋ
  • [+237, -20] Taekie, not Bogumie, went to Africa ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The Four Of Them + The Pool
http://tvcast.naver.com/v/784599

• [+2212, -108] They look so excited. Youth is beautiful
  • [+2064, -90] Seeing them play so excitedly like there was no tomorrow, all my stress flew right away ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And Ryu Joonyeol saying “Hyung’ll be good” ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+1762, -61] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ “Hyung’ll be good” ㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+1536, -74] “Hyung’ll be good” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Actor Ryu being all flustered was so cute
  • [+1355, -48] Watching YOF, I want to go on a vacation too
  • [+1052, -48] What words do I need? I just loved them
  • [+889, -52] They look so excited~^^ It even made me feel better ㅋㅋ

The Four Of Them + Their Different Charms
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000853813&gid=999339&cid=1014131

• [+3224, -39] All of their characters are all clear, so it’s nice to see ㅠㅠ Africa’s sights are no joke. The BGM at the National Park - it made me emotional.. I want to go there myself.. The four of you - do well!!
  • [+2296, -94] Ryu Joonyeol, Ahn Jaehong, Go Kyungpyo, Park Bogum - it’s great that things are going well for all of you!!!!
  • [+1872, -32] The four of them are overflowing with charms. Their chemistry has turned my Fridays to my healing day
  • [+1879, -48] The four of them are so charming~~~
  • [+644, -24] I want to meet these people on a vacation
  • [+608, -21] I love how I could discover new charms of the four of them through YOF
  • [+571, -21] The four of you are so cool!! YOF jjang ㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+514, -25] Let’s not compare them, the four of them are all overflowing with charms
  • [+461, -15] I want to be friends with the four of them… As best friends ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+426, -11] Since the four of them are all different styles, it’s fun to watch ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+304, -17] Seeing Go Kyungpyo, he feels like someone that’s true to himself.. But that makes me a bit sad, since it seems like he’ll get hurt frequently….

• Like 19

So happy to read all those comments, seems like many people support him. It's a good thing. Once again rise and shine Park Bo Gum ! i hope you always keep those wonderful attitude of yours !

You know you are not alone. All of your fans, friends, and family always be here to support you. Yes just like one of the comments above, you are definitely the first actor that i adore even more after i get to know you better ! :)

Thank you for giving me such a great example ! to be thankful and to be positive. I have a lot to learn from you!

Go Go Go Park Bo Gum! :D 

• Like 10

Kudu horns
tumblr_o3ymzvGicj1uavo0oo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o3ymzvGicj1uavo0oo2_1280.jpg

Familiar scenes come with different feeling.
tumblr_o3ymzvGicj1uavo0oo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o3ymzvGicj1uavo0oo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o3ymzvGicj1uavo0oo5_1280.jpg

Today's news article
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=003&aid=0007093563
"Park Bogum is the youngest who has 10-year-older brother and 9-year-older sister. Usually the youngest in the family is loved a lot, Park Bogum is specially more precious son. According to the article Bogum's father wrote at the church book, his wife was suferring with illness and was pregnant unexpectedly. They knew it later and were worried a lot about the baby's health. Actually the baby had been sick with no reason since he was born, and was heard a news like a bolt from the blue that he had no hope. Park Bogum is a Christian from his birth. After being grown-up, he still attend the same church every weekend where he got healthy miraculously. The minister is who gave him the name Bogum and gave hope to his parents."

//Well, although Bogum is being blamed due to his religion, it seems he can't help but keeping it. Though the minister and the church is still unacceptable to me, at least I don't want to blame Bogum with it.

• Like 19

Well i believe every religion taught a good thing. I'm not Christian so i don't really know what is right and what is wrong in Christian religion. But then again, as long as the people who follow the religion living their life with gratefulness, kindness, then that's enough. We all can see how well Park Bo gum attitude is, he doesn't like to drink or smoke, he is kind to everyone, have a good manner towards everyone also. Then that's what matter right? i mean religion is a sensitive topic. it's personal, it's a relationship between one particular human being and their God. So just let it be his personal matters. As long as he's living his life like what he usually does, as long as he keep his positive and bright personality, as long as he doesn't disturb others with his believe, and keep his well mannered attitude. That's it, that's what's matter for me.

Let's keep supporting him guys :) 

• Like 11

15 hours ago, sara2908 said:

I don't mind much the hyung's treating him like a younger brother because that's who he is in that group YOF dynamic- the maknae

but in the recap the blatant biasness is sometimes too much

agree, eventhough i am thankful for their recap, translation. they are a bit bias and use impolite ( they use " useless)  words towards bogum.  . i really feel sad for him. :(

• Like 5

Some buzzes voiced their disappointment about YOF Africa cast's "lack of manners"

What do you think, guys? 
----------------------------------------

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com.eg/2016/03/tv-youth-over-flowers-criticized-for.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Spoiler

Source: Seoul News via Daum

The cast woke up in the morning and didn't change out of their shower gowns before heading to breakfast before being told by a hotel staff to go back and change. Then while swimming at the hotel's pool, Go Kyung Pyo suggested that they hold up their boxers in the air as a dare and all of them pulled them off underwater and teased Ryu Jun Yeol by throwing his boxers around.

1. [+681, -53] This episode honestly had a lot of thoughtless actions committed by the cast ㅜㅜ

2. [+605, -36] I remember thinking that they had no basic etiquette when I saw them head to breakfast in shower gowns, and here's the article talking about it

3. [+545, -32] Yeah, this bothered me too...

4. [+214, -13] The shower gown part was bad but at the pool, there was a person from another country and a child in the next pool over. I was so surprised and even cringed at the cast for fooling around in the way that they did. Someone should've told them that acting that way is inappropriate.

5. [+156, -11] I thought it was gross when I read articles talking about how they took their panties off in the pool, tsk

6. [+131, -8] If there was no one at the pool, I can understand fooling around with your underwear like that but shouldn't they have showered too? They dove in wearing their clothes drenched in sweat and dust..

7. [+146, -41] That Kyung Pyo... he doesn't seem to have any basic manners...

8. [+106, -8] I went huk when I saw them acting like that at the pool

9. [+110, -16] They're the youngest cast that has been on this show and I get that they're trying to be funny for the viewers but some lines were crossed. Wearing shower gowns to breakfast, not even wearing swimsuits to the pool but actually taking off their own underwear in it.. and Go Kyung Pyo was walking around in what looked like a tank top for women. I bet the foreigners thought  Korean celebrities are gay.

10. [+81, -4] Wherever they are in the world, they need to realize that they're representing our country and act accordingly

-

Source: Naver

1. [+94, -9] They're young and have little experience vacationing abroad, the producers should've taught them better.

2. [+84, -10] I think it's the producer's fault. They're all young and are obviously in front of the cameras so they don't seem to understand what's appropriate and inappropriate without being given direction ㅜㅜ the producer was clearly too engrossed in the viewer ratings to teach them any better and just put it all on broadcast

3. [+59, -10] Being young and with friends, I understand doing dares and pranks like getting naked but that's the kind of stuff you do on an island by yourself, not in a public swimming pool. The second problem was that none of the producers ever thought that a scene like this would make viewers uncomfortable!! It's like they intentionally wanted to sabotage their images when they have such bright futures ahead of them. Image is everything to these actors, you need to edit stuff out if you gave them directions to do whatever they wanted. Wake up, producers!!

4. [+31, -2] Be careful next time

5. [+58, -12] Should've edited it out, aigoo...

Article: [Exclusive] 'Youth Over Flowers' under controversy for lack of manners... going to hotel breakfast in shower gowns and swimming naked

• Like 3

Hearing these feedback, I can understand why... The pool was shared by other hotel guests too and there were little kids around.. It is just not basic swimming pool etiquette... Hope the four guys view them as learning pointers. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, ksks111 said:

Hearing these feedback, I can understand why... The pool was shared by other hotel guests too and there were little kids around.. It is just not basic swimming pool etiquette... Hope the four guys view them as learning pointers. 

Yep they're right about swimming pool part that was impulsive but other than that obviously they didn't have luxury to behave like celebrity there which is why this is variety not documentary 

I think next week will be last episode 

-- Now I remember Bogum recalled pool incident in press conference as he said it was both memorable and regrettable right? 

• Like 6

Bogumm still have a long way to go and I hope that many people will support him especially in his country. It's not easy to pleased everyone and some countries has different culture and standard of acceptance. I remember there are comments about Reply 1988 ending related with Bogumm popularity and not everyone like it. I'm sad to hear that, because I think out of everyone Bogumm is the sweetest person who will get hurt with all those comments even if he didn't show it. Let's always support him and wish him for the best~:heart:

• Like 11

wow that was quick, the YOF pd team already released an apology regarding the criticism..

“In an effort to portray the youths’ journey without any editing, we did not pay enough attention to cutting out scenes that may seem inappropriate, and we apologize for that. From now on, we will work harder to display only their most presentable sides,” a member of the show’s production team told Daily Sports on March 13.

link: soompi news

which to me feels like they're saying "we'll make it less real tv then" lol

The bathrobe-wearing really doesn't feel like a big deal to me cause my friends and I usually just roll out of bed and have breakfast in the hotel if it's free and we're not rushing to go out. Which for them is the bathrobe they slept on. Plus, they don't really have a lot of change of clothes with them. And I've seen people do that often enough for me not to really take notice of it. Bathrobes are really comfortable btw.

The poolside+no underwear is more understandable (although I hope those knetz know that swimming pools really aren't that clean in general). I'm ok with them wearing their clothes cause maybe they didn't want to spend money, they didn't have a lot of, buying swimwear and they probably checked with the camp site if it's ok to just wear what they're wearing into the pool. Some establishments do allow that. I think they would've been told off otherwise.

But it's a bit harsh to say the boys don't know "basic etiquette" cause of that imo..

• Like 11

The hatters just the way they are...nothing is can make them happy.  I believe the hatters cannot thinking for every thing without hate .  The funny momment or the sad momment cannot make them to laught or crying. Its nothing is easy life to them they choose the hardest to being a life. Thats they are.  

• Like 4

5 hours ago, indreams88 said:

The bathrobe-wearing really doesn't feel like a big deal to me cause my friends and I usually just roll out of bed and have breakfast in the hotel if it's free and we're not rushing to go out. Which for them is the bathrobe they slept on. Plus, they don't really have a lot of change of clothes with them. And I've seen people do that often enough for me not to really take notice of it. Bathrobes are really comfortable btw.

But it's a bit harsh to say the boys don't know "basic etiquette" cause of that imo..

So sorry to cut your post but i just couldn't agree more with those point you made, well yeah it's maybe different on each country but really for me also, by wearing a bathrobe to the breakfast site doesnt mean they don't have basic etiquette, and you were right! The really dont have much clothes either..oh well 

• Like 7

[V Report Plus] G-Dragon, Park Bo-gum, Girls’ Generation and Song Joong-ki picked as style icons

Style Icon Asia, or SIA, officially announced its list of top ten Style Icon celebrities on Saturday. 

The list includes Big Bang’s leader G-Dragon, Girls’ Generation, actors Park Bo-gum, Song Seung-heon, Song Joong-ki, Yoo Ah-in, Lee Jung-jae, actresses Lee Honey and Ha Ji-won, as well as Chinese singer-actor Li Yi Feng.

The stars were chosen through a survey by sponsoring company CJ E&M via SIA’s official website and Chinese internet service portal Tencent from Jan. 29 to Mar. 3. 

To choose the top ten list, the organizers looked at social media, evaluations by judges and online votes across countries including China, Vietnam, the U.S. and Japan.

Those who made the list will appear in this year’s “SIA Show” at 8 p.m. on Wednesday at Dongdaemun Design Plaza in Seoul. 

Super Junior’s Lee Teuk, singer-song writer Eric Nam and fashion designer Hwang Jae-keun will host the red carpet ceremony, titled the “Pink Carpet,” which starts at 6:40 p.m.

It will go live both on TV and online including Naver’s V app.

Naver’s real-time broadcasting app V allows fans to interact with their favorite K-pop stars through live broadcasts. The app is available for Android and iOS. For more information, visit http://www.vlive.tv.

By Kim Soo-hyang (shkim@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201603131513217205322_2

• Like 7