Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

IMG-20200428-204443.jpg

Media Pen = Reporter Lee Dong-eun] Banks are trying to communicate with customers through YouTube as part of their digital transformation policy. This is because it is possible to maximize the effectiveness of public relations by gaining popularity, such as bank promotional videos featuring popular singers and actors, and content that clearly explains financial information. In particular, as the viewing age of YouTube expands and the importance of non-face-to-face content increases due to the Corona 19 crisis, banks are expected to focus on using YouTube.

IMG-20200428-204428.jpg

According to the financial industry on the 28th, YouTube is emerging as a new marketing channel for commercial banks.

Shinhan Bank strengthened digital communication this month by reorganizing its YouTube channel with a focus on 'fun'. The nickname of the YouTube channel was set to Fun (FUN) and Shinhan Bank's compound word 'FUNhan Bank', and we started to produce financial contents that can be enjoyed. In fact, Shinhan Bank has been planning and producing content since last year with the advice of an incumbent entertainment PD and writer.

As the main content, 'Friendly Bank' and Shinhan Character Friends, which provide financial common sense such as credit terms such as credit cards, interest, currency exchange, etc. to children's customers directly from various levels of bank employees, and 'Shinhan Friends,' where Shinhan character friends solve children's financial difficulties Financial Investigation Team. The intention is to use cute characters to secure child customers, which are important future prospects.

Shinhan Bank also had the highest number of hits from videos featuring familiar actors. In particular, the video of global Hallyu star Bo-Gum Park introducing open banking exceeded 10.32 million views. Recently, Kwak Do-won and EL have gained popularity as they delivered the digital financial consulting service 'MY Assets' that can be used in Shinhan Bank's mobile app 'Shinhan Sol' as a story like a noir movie.

http://m.mediapen.com/news/view/521166

Park Bo Gum's name being mentioned in KBS2 variety show. No trans yet. :D

잘생김의 대명사
매직으로 시계만그려도

#시계내가사주지

the epitome of good looks

Can I draw a watch with a marker?

# I'll buy you a watch

cr: Papago trans

• Like 1

I saw that article yesterday, @Sakurafairy, but I got stumped with this line,

"Shinhan Bank also had the highest number of hits from videos featuring familiar actors."

Familiar actors advertising Shinhan or actor endorsers of banks? That's why I couldn't tweet it.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1