[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

@sophiajett, I know what you mean, chingu but I don’t think we would see the real punishment dealt to the perpetrators in this dorama at least not in terms of legal punishment. I don’t feel that the story is about crime and punishment here. It’s more to make people aware of all the repercussions of child abuse and the cases when it goes unpunished. At most I expect to see the main perpetrators experience all the gravity of their actions by losing what is most dear to them: like control of SJ Group and maybe the life of her son (for Grandma) and respect and love of her only child (for SHR). To experience what it’s like to have your world crushing down on you with only yourself to blame.
But I don’t think that anyone of them would serve the legal punishment. KMHM focuses more on the moral/psychological side than legal. And that’s what makes it more effective in a way. Because by showing such crimes being neglected and overseen the show makes even bigger emphasize on the problem.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nazzy1109

@juju84 himnae chingu.......u can finish ur back tracking in no time ! :D & if u'r not aware, this thread went into chaos like uri @onnififi unni says as soon as we got news of the new exciting pair YN & RO !!  :))
@moodypie yes chingu......that last one screencap of DH u posted, that phrase is my recent fav. ......& i meant almost all of the phrases that our other chingus posted to reply u r also my fav. so i thought i might save the trouble of re-quoting them :) anyways, goodnight dear & have sweet dreams  :-h
@dhyca LOL......yup, how i wish RJ would shut SG up next time in a way that would question his recent "no touching policy" if u know what i mean !!!  ;;);))
@sgxa thank u for ur insightful post chingu :)
@ilchul ha ha IKR !!!.......YN needs to watch where she's running to, instead of daydreaming in her pinkish world.....poor girl always clumsily hits her head & then leaves us  =))

WHAT is CJP reading?

PRgWvm.png

CbQWGvc.jpg

I google it the word *Unger* I found so many author of novels... also relate to the bible... and so all...

Sob...

This made me thinking so deep abt this drama..

:(

If the unger mean is Angry bcz Hunger... is that possible if the CHAEBOL was hungry? Lets ignore my poor analysis...

LOL =))

MAybe I just sleepy... Goodnight

sophiajett said:

Newssuki

said:

juju84

said: @maddymappo, somehow I feel like Nana was really a recent creation of DH’s psyche provoked by the resurfacing memories of RJ. But her main purpose for me is to remind RJ of her lost memories rather than DH who still can’t remember what his personalities do in his absence.

But I also how that we would get the reasons for creation of each personality in the end. It’d be quite fascinating to see.

Wow, we have PSJ for the 5th OST.

Can we also have JS & HJE duet for the OST as well?

:x

Guest raitei044

@Iclarakl I didn't translate it; I'm not good enough to do that. Lol. I just went through all the episodes to copy the translated quotes--a good way to pass time since there's only Secret to keep me from going crazy before Wednesday.  :):):))
@yaqiyuki Thanks for the subbed vids! 
So excited for the next ep. Good thing it's just a few hours away! :D

@moodypie- hello finally watch all12 episodes of this awesome drama. It makes you laugh, cry and get angry. My favorite personality is Se-gi. Looking forward to this weeks episodes. The lead actor is awesome portraying all the different personalities.

sophiajett said: Now, I don't have my hard-disk with me right now, so I can't get a confirmation on this but... 
Remember when SHR was begging grandma to let CDH become more powerful? Grandma couldn't care less. The only ones who were interested in finding the heir at that time were DH's uncle & SHR. I initially thought that grandma was just obsessed with his son. Now that the mysterious document popped up... what if the document was actually signed by someone who have the heir? What if grandma's the one who send the heir away? She knew all along that the heir is alive and well so she's not even bothered to look for the child. When in reality, she should be looking for the child because the child is the heir to Seung Jin Group. She's mad crazy about CJP inheriting Seung Jin Group... but she didn't do anything about the possible threat that is the heir. Or maybe the heir's dead. Am I making any sense? 

p/s: Now, my mind is all jumbled up... so these may have already been mentioned before or my memories are wrong. If my memories are wrong, I need to see all those relevant episodes again. LOL
EDIT--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Okay, I've watched the episode with the mysterious document again. (can't believe I've totally forgotten about this scene - the only thing I remember from this scene is the 5 mil check and handwritten paper) The scene seemed like grandma was trying to find reassurance by looking at the non-disclosure contract after SG threatened her to give him Seung Jin Group and when SG disclosed that he stills remember everything. Feels like she's trying to say either "Nope, nothing can take away SJGrp" or "No one's gonna talk what happened that day cause I have the non-disclosure agreement right here". The thick document behind the check reads: Seung Jin Group. --> yeah, I guess it's about the will. Since the already stamped & signed non-closure agreement is attached to it, I guess it's either about: (1) Handing Seung Jin Group to whoever it is; (2) To not disclose who the heir of Seung Jin Group really is. I don't think it's about the abuse tho... 
But one thing puzzles me, the cheques are still attached to the non-disclosure agreement. Usually the cheque will go to the person who signed it, but why is it still with grandma? I can understand if the agreement is kept by grandma - it just means that grandma had made a deal with that certain someone in order to keep that person's mouth shut but the cheque... hmm, is it possible that it is signed by someone within the family? CJP? SHR? Okay, this is going to be a far-fetched assumption... MSY? She might signed it after receiving threats from grandma/or whoever was involved, and since she's concerned with the safety of her child she signed the whole thing without the chairman's knowledge but was killed anyway. Hence, the cheque is kept by grandma. 

valsava said:
@onnififi,  Yes I'm still awake it's not midnight yet in my neck of the woods.. I have to say after the subs to episode 12 one thing for sure Halmoni is afraid of him getting his memory back she was aware of one of the alts but now he has several more instead of trying to embrace him as a G/Son she rather send him away.. Which leads me to think Halmoni is about power and control and as long as everyone knows of his existence is enough to guard her position.. I loved he told her he's not some guard dog SJ nor is he some monster he's just CDH. Telling her he would leave the company but not the country so accept the facts..  
So my question is how far will Halmoni go to try and keep him from remembering or will she have him kidnap and sent to the states just what do she not want him to remember.. 
Something for me to think about until I fall asleep.. Good Night chat with you around 4am my time :-h

Archived