[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

lclarakl said:

Thanks to whoever posted this picture originally.  I'm so many pages behind and find myself jumping all over the place. Trying to go back and read, and still miss lots of information.

So it appears that RJ is going to pass out in the basement from the memories that are resurfacing from her past.  I have to wonder what she will do now that she's regaining some of her memory.  I have to wonder if DH will put some pieces together that RJ was in the basement with him.  I wonder how Grandmother will react to this scene.  Will this cause her to wonder if RJ is that missing child?

Things are getting interesting.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nazzy1109 said: i see there r new queues forming........hmmm let's see ----->
SG - @onnififi unni , _ , _ , _ , _ , ............... i wonder what my postion is in this never ending line !!! @-)
DH - (not sure who's the first so in no particular order here ) @juju84 , @Mau_Cherry , @suissou , @emme85 , @EmoA , _ , _ , _ , _ , ........another never ending line !!! 8-}

FP ahjusshi - @eunsuhae unni , _ , _ , _ , ............ :-??
RO - @yoyo_icecube , @Kail14 (congratz for ur graduation dear), @moodypie , _ , _ , _ ..........Yo Na rushing in bodily slamming the other girls in this line saying " get lost u kijibaes....u wanna die kijibaes ! " =))
YS - @sa0irse unni , @denarvie , _ , _ , ............. ( YS's reaction seeing his line is this :-O )
Mr. X - @hazelzerone , _ , _ , _ ..........need to see after he actually appears to see this line becoming long too
those with FLMP syndrome - me.....&......not sure who else :P
YN & RJ - both saying " what ?? ......no one after us ?! =(( "
.........................this is just for fun chingus.......don't take it the wrong way please......i'm not even sure 100% whether i m right in guessing the names of the fans here  :|

Good Morning to all the chinggus reading this forum :- You guys are awesome I can't keep up with this thread.
Too all SG lovers, Ferry Parkers, Yona-jushi , Yoseob Potter, Do hyun-ssi, 
Nana chinggus  senyum.gif
ORION mistresses 47_19419_6e679eef2d18538.gifand Cha yeon Foxers (What does the Fox says?)

I love how you make this thread active everyday and I will miss you guys. b15.gifbrown-teddy-bear-emoticons-5.gifsedih.gifI hope this thread would not end even if KMHM episodes ends and still be active. You all are witty in putting your ideas, point of views, analyzing the facts, keen in looking every bits pieces regarding their past and have good sense of humor.
brown-teddy-bear-emoticons-4.gif  brown-teddy-bear-emoticons-3.gifMy day isn't complete without seeing and reading this thread. Even the moderator, works so hard in keeping this thread abide with rules.   ^:)^:)

If I'm the class leader and I was assigned to list the noisy in the classroom. tear-bear21.gif47_19419_6e679eef2d18538.gif
These would be the list:

noisy.jpg

Now, If you see your names not in here, you're awesome too brown-teddy-bear-emoticons-18.gif   Everyone in this thread are.

OMG @kail14 I just click on your spoilers.......=)) =)) bwahahahahah!!!You made my day.. goodness I'm laughing even when I feel like being punished in school.
My name is everywhere.  And I'm not sitting in proper seat....you meant I am jumping ship all the time? LOL...
^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

@Kail14 ohhhhh hahahha im in the noisy ones? :)) so who's the teacher? RJ, DH and RO? :)) Then we will have psychology class instead! 
@yaqiyuki ohh chingu i didnt realized u already subbed the

:)) poor HJE (saw her yawning), she seems so tired of doing all the actions. JS motivates her with his opinion and they discussed really well. But when JS doing the cursing scene LOL i really can't hahahha :)) YN is such a cute personality, yet a tough one.
@sgxa tq for Eng translation of ep13 preview. It's tonight, cant wait.. but still no video preview???? iMBC~~~~ :((

I've finally finished back reading. Feels like I ran a marathon. Phew..am so tired too.Got to go and finished some chores. Will be right back.
@kail14 Thanks for making that list. Great effort. I hope more of the members here will make it to your list too. DHlogy...haha. Good one!Worm in my butt LOL, I need to de-worm then. 
Ok, moodypie got punished (LOL), moodypie quiet now. moodypie go do homework now. haha...be right back after my homework (I mean housework).

Archived